Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't quite a meme, but it fits best here, I think. Anyway, I felt like trying to make a gif of Silence fighting the shade. I don't know whether I did what I wanted, but I had some fun, so I might try out more gif-making in the future. Hope you enjoy ~

3se9td.gif

2 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

So is no one gonna talk about the fact that someone wanted Kaladin to eat poop? 

Yeah, I’d like an answer there :P 

(Also, don’t roll your eyes at a friend asking what spren are, how are they supposed to know if they just started? No, you must overwhelm them with spren facts and teach them the glory of Roshar, of course. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, HemalurgicStickBreaker said:

It's Chull Dung Soup It's not poop, It's poop soup. How do you not want Kaladin to eat it.

I want to know how it tastes

It’s literally poop in soup. It’s chull poop. Why in the Heralds’ names do you want a character to consume feces? 

17 hours ago, AonEne said:

It’s literally poop in soup. It’s chull poop. Why in the Heralds’ names do you want a character to consume feces? 

It's chull poop BUT IT'S IN SOUP plain chull poop is gross

The question isn't why it's what the soup tastes like 

For the love of stormfather how do you not want to know how it tastes

3tc3ib.jpg

2 minutes ago, HemalurgicStickBreaker said:

For the love of stormfather how do you not want to know how it taste?

Like poop probably.

(Oh we have an autocorrect that Sandersonize the curses, that's cute ^_^)

Edited by mathiau

On 3/18/2020 at 9:35 PM, AonEne said:

(Also, don’t roll your eyes at a friend asking what spren are, how are they supposed to know if they just started? No, you must overwhelm them with spren facts and teach them the glory of Roshar, of course. :ph34r:

No you roll your eyes when they ask what the Cosmere is.

It’s...still poop? Being in soup doesn’t make it any different at all, except that it’s probably mushier? Well, maybe, since we don’t know the consistency of chull dung iirc. But I’m pretty sure it would taste exactly the same, just with spices. Being in a broth and possibly with other ingredients doesn’t make it not poop. 

On 3/18/2020 at 9:35 PM, AonEne said:

Yes! Amen! Especially sens i haven't read Stormlight yet--and laugh if you will but--i don't now what Spren are.

15 hours ago, The Hero of Masks said:

Yes! Amen! Especially sens i haven't read Stormlight yet--and laugh if you will but--i don't now what Spren are.

Really? You should read it. Perfect time to as well, what with Corona keeping us all stuck inside.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Really? You should read it. Perfect time to as well, what with Corona keeping us all stuck inside.

Yea, Good point. I will start that after i finish Starsight, Artemis Fowl #1, And The Alcatraz Series.

But I have heard nothing but good things About stormlight and i Am PUMPED!