• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?...

To quote the Boss:

So then what is an enemy? Is there such thing as an absolute timeless enemy? There is no such thing and never has been. And the reason is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms. The world must be made whole again.

So there is no reason we can't be friends and to get this back to the Cosmere. Just remember Kaladin, was he a friend to hoses when he first meet them?

No he viewed them as monsters but they formed respect between each other and look at the Stormlight Archives as a whole. Are magical horses evil? Just look at Ryshadiums, look at Dalinar and Gallant, clearly a advantagous relationship between man and horse is possible. We all should strife to be like Dalinar and Gallant, to form a relationship of trust and make the world a better place.

tl;dr

e28838f3174d109bdb59360f968cbb94.jpg

Edit: I think Cap is more likely to be the pony guy than Tony. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

Are we allowed to post memes about the prologue to Shadows of Self since we have a pre-publishing excerpt on the Tor site? Or is it terribly bad form (I'm British so that is entirely the correct phrasing for this) to meme a soon-to-be work?

*Wanders off to plan memes about hats and animals which must not be named until clarity is achieved*

Are we allowed to post memes about the prologue to Shadows of Self since we have a pre-publishing excerpt on the Tor site? Or is it terribly bad form (I'm British so that is entirely the correct phrasing for this) to meme a soon-to-be work?

*Wanders off to plan memes about hats and animals which must not be named until clarity is achieved*

Absolutely. Just spoiler them and indicate what work the spoiler is for. I'm looking forward to your post :-)