Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but you'll be waiting for a while for that. He's got SA3 (Christmas-ish 2016), then the AoL era book(Spring/Fall 2017), then Rithmatist 2 (Spring/Fall 2017), then SA4(2018ish). That's his likely layout for the next few years, plus a novella or two, (and White Sand). THEN we'll see Nightblood, or Elantris 2, or one of his other projects. 

So yeah. 2019ish. Don't worry, I'm in the same boat with Elantris 2.

post-13772-0-65766600-1437748583_thumb.j

You make me sad.

I wish memes were a thing in-universe, like Jasnah knows all about the "I'm a Stick" meme and is totally sick of it due to over saturation. (She does Soulcast a lot).

Stick: I'm a Stic--

Jasnah: Shut up! Your a stick, we know it's been played out, just turn into storming fire for the love of god.

.....Maybe that's actually what happened to her, would explain why she was so curt with the rope in her SA 3 scene.

Edited by Slater

I wish memes were a thing in-universe, like Jasnah knows all about the "I'm a Stick" meme and is totally sick of it due to over saturation. (She does Soulcast a lot).

Stick: I'm a Stic--

Jasnah: Shut up! Your a stick, we know it's been played out, just turn into storming fire for the love of god.

.....Maybe that's actually what happened to her, would explain why she was so curt with the rope in her SA 3 scene.

The strangest thing about that scene to me is Jasnah saying "for the love of god"... and that makes me think I spend a little too much time on 17th shard.

Edit: just though what vins reaction to the dark alley would be

ounh0.jpg

Edited by The One Who Reads

Upon recommending Brandon to another fantasy reader:

ov5dn.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

ov79r.jpg

I also wonder what Snape's Epic powers would be, how much fun Ron would have as an Awakener, and whether Hermione would ever stop researching the Radiants long enough to notice she'd bonded to a Cryptic. :P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

ov79r.jpg

I also wonder what Snape's Epic powers would be, how much fun Ron would have as an Awakener, and whether Hermione would ever stop researching the Radiants long enough to notice she'd bonded to a Cryptic. :P

Terribly, the ability to tragically die right after being redeemed, much fun and definitely not. :P

ov8pc.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Yo dawg. I see you there manipulating Vin's emotions. Let me manipulate Vin's emotions so Vin doesn't notice that you're manipulating Vin's emotions.

Hey Oudeis! I'm making this into a meme for you! That's okay right? Okay, thanks. Original thread here:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/33384-how-to-sootheriot-smokers/page-2#entry298360

ovwe6.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker