Thank you for the clarification, spencer. Also, the Cycle isn't over until tomorrow. You can still survive the lynch.

EDIT 2:
Winter, thoughts on Jain (Lightsworn Panda)? Would you agree with Joe's sentiments?

Winter will probably disagree, considering how I somehow managed to slip right under his nose in LG10 when I was Odium.  :P Still got caught, sadly.

I know this isn't solid evidence, but I'd just like to point out that I was good 11 times in a row (seriously, check my SE progress). 

Preface:
I feel like parts of this, particularly in relation to Joe, are built from my own fears of what people could be planning. I've built a case against him, but its based on things he has opportunity to do in the position he's in. It's not built on what I'd consider hard evidence. The purpose of this post is to put all my thoughts and concerns out in the open, so that I can offer part of my opinion in the next round should I die.

This is me having a think about 'What if Spencer is telling the truth? What if The Only Joe was a lawman?'

Apologies in advanced if this is the sort of thing that you just don't do. I didn't know, I'm new to this.

First off. I want to make it clear that in all this, it is Winter I trust. (I am going to be so annoyed if you're a lawman, Winter) I've never felt certain about The Only Joe. Winter seems to agree with Joe, so I'm going along with it. Please don't prove me wrong Joe.

Now, what I want to do here is to comment on my own personal suspicions on who I can trust and who I cannot. I also want to write out a consideration of the information, should it turn out spencer is indeed a scoundrel tineye. I do not really expect to make it to the next round, though particularly not after this post. In case I don't make it, I would like to have contributed to the discussion for the next cycle, and in some way assist any scoundrels to move to the next cycle.

So. Let's say spencer gets lynched this turn. We find out one of two things:

• He's a scoundrel, and thus presumably a tineye, and this means Joe is a lawman.
  • He's a lawman, and then presumable Joe is indeed a scoundrel.

If Spencers a lawmen, then chances are I'll make it to next round. Maybe. I'd expect one of Joe, Winter, or myself to fall. Two if the lawmen have the smoking gun. In this case, Joe's suspicions are probably fairly accurate regarding the lawman. Regardless, we win ourselves another cycle. Not too concerned about how the next cycle goes if this happens.

But now let us consider the possibility that spencer is telling the truth.

It puts the content of Joe's analysis post entirely in question. It flips it on its head even. Suddenly those in red are more likely to be scoundrels, and those in black and green more likely to be lawmen. Probably. There is the possibility he could have put a fellow lawman as red, to sacrifice them next cycle potentially, and prove his innocence.

Spoiler tags to save space. Note that I've coloured the names based on who I trust and don't trust. I think most of them reflect my thoughts either way (if Spencer is scoundrel or not), apart from The Only Joe, who I'll probably trust if spencers a lawman, and who I won't if spencer is not.

First I am going to consider those in green.

The Only Joe

Well, obviously in this scenario, he is a lawman. Not much to say here. Each of us obviously trusts ourselves. Of course he put himself in green.

Oh, I will say one thing. Let's assume that as there are 8 different roles and that since there are 17 people it would make sense to see each ability represented twice, with 1 spare person. Well thus far, we've not seen anything that disagrees with this. Two lurchers, a spinner, a rioter, a Koloss-blood and a roleless. . This means we would expect the remaining 11 people to have the following roles: 2 archivists, 2 pulsers, 2 seekers,  2 tineyes, a 2nd koloss-blood, a 2nd rioter, and a 2nd spinner.

So, it seems we have a lawman spinner (who managed to kill mailliw73), though it's not impossible it was a scoundrel spinner with the smoking gun. We also seem to have 2 pulsers who used their ability to take out two people this cycle. Thus we are left with the seekers, the tineyes, the archivists, and the 2nd koloss-blood, and rioter. Spencer claims to be a tineye. I'm deciding to take the opportunity to reveal myself as a seeker. First round, I seeked Mailliw. It came back inconclusive (roleless/Kolossblood). I seeked someone else (but not Joe) cycle 2, and came back with the same result. That person is living still. Though we can't rely on the fact that there is an even distribution of roles in this game, so far it seems to fit. If so, Joe's revelation of being a Koloss blood seems to throw a spanner in the works. Unless he's lying.

Ultimately, anything I have against Joe is circumstantial in nature, and from thoughts/theories I've had where I've though, 'hmm, well that'd certainly be neat'.

Haelbarde

Me. He has nice things to say about me! Obviously, there's nothing I can say here. If you're reading this when I'm dead, you already know I was a scoundrel. If I'm still alive, I hope that my actions have given you enough reason to trust me. If they haven't, there really is nothing I can do (other than dying) to change that.

Winter Cloud

So, Winter. She's been a useful player, and had some helpful comments. Also active, which is nice. Closer to the start of the game, The Only Joe said he trusted Winter and myself. He didn't really give much of a reason for trusting Winter, but anyway. My decision to trust Winter was for these reasons:

• active, helpful, ect.
  • Joe said he trusted her

Now you might be thinking 'Joe trusted her, but he's an eliminator? Why are you trusting Winter then?'
Well, I didn't trust Joe at the time then, and so I thought about this.

If he was a scoundrel, then he probably actually does think winter is a scoundrel. In this case, both being more experienced players, I can probably trust Winter. I felt she'd probably be a scoundrel anyway.

Alternatively, he's a lawman, and then knows whether or not Winter and myself are lawmen. In this instance, it would make sense to ingratiate yourselves with two of the most vocal scoundrel players - This is exactly what happened in the Anniversary Game - Claincy gained Wilson's trust somehow, and then the pair of them were quite vocal throughout the game, both making it near to the end. Then they backstabbed Wilson and won the game. The only reason why Wilson survived so long was because her vocalness was a boon for the spiked. Claincy was trusted, and they could thus manipulate Wilson. I wondered if Joe could be trying to pull off a Claincy. I decided that if he was, then he would have picked two scoundrels to ally himself with - if each scoundrel trusted each other, and Joe trusted each of them, they would probably trust him back. And we have, I think. At least to this point. So far, it will have worked. Also explains why I'm still alive. Didn't really expect to be here.

TLDR. I trust Winter, and think you should too.

Lightsworn Panda

I don't know much about Lightsworn Panda.

What has he said in this game? He voted for Surgebound, discussed a fridge, said he gambled cycle 1, got confused by spencers announcement, and retracted his vote for spencer. (Those last 2 links aren't going to work when this gets shifted to the main topic)

We have 2 pulsers, as far as I can tell. He didn't say what he was doing cycle 1, and really, most people probably avoid revealling those sorts of detaills, but a pulser wouldn't use their ability unless they needed to (they lose 2 actions and the ability to vote the next round). Lightsworn could maybe be our pulser? When he voted for spencer this cycle, that in my mind took some suspicion off him. 2 pulsers seemingly used their abillity last cycle, meaning their vote doesn't count this cycle. If they do vote, their name will probably appear on the vote list, but the number will be less. His voting would show us if he was a pulser or not.

But then he retracted it, after I commented about how Spencer's death would tell us whether or not Joe can be trusted. In my mind, suspicious. He would have my vote for being lawman regardless. Pusler is just speculation. tbh, he probably isn't.

And that's the green people. Moving onto those listed in black.

Clanky

Clanky. Well, I made a big deal about nothing back in cycle two. I thought I had something, right up until Wyrmhero shot me down.

After that, don't have much on him. Gut feeling makes me want to trust him. Maybe I'll come back and list out his posts, and see if anything apparates.

Feligon

Feligon. I keep spelling it Felgion. :/ Already said that I found him a bit confusing, and his next post was a bit clearer. Hasn't contributed much, and his votes shifted around a bit, usually more part of a bandwagon. His last post:

Alvron. Sorry I don't have time to explain my reasoning, but it's about the same as joe's.

We've since moved from voting on Alvron. At that point, both Joe's and my own votes where on Alvron. Again, bandwagonning.

I don't really trust him, but I don't really have anything to go on.

Spencer12347

Spencer. The reason for this post. Seemingly inactive until we were certain that us scoundrels had a plan to kill some eliminators. Then you go say the thing which makes me write this, and doubt Joe all the more. Not much to say here. The time he picked was suspicious. But, he has not said anything contradictory. Better yet, now that he's said what he has, if he dies, he might have just saved us. Presuming he's telling the truth. But then, this big spiel is basically operating under the assumption that he is/was indeed telling the truth.

Since I redded Joe, I guess I'll green Spencer.

And that's the black people. Next up, the pink person.

Emerald

Emerald. Started off with a poke vote on me for voting for the person to die by eliminator. Joe didn't have much to say about him.

Emerald has posted in each cycle so far, and voted. He poked Ostrich, and then stuck a vote on Winter to get some coin. Confessed to the murder of phattemer, targeting him as part of the plan Joe suggested. Has had a bit more to say this cycle. Distrustful of spencer, but so is everyone. I was/am suspicious of spencer. He was also pulsed. For better or for worse, I've decided that I trust him. It's his first game, and he's not seemingly collaborated with anyone.

Finally, those listed in red.

There's a reason these people are in red. They've not necessarily contributed much. They're the easiest to throw suspicion on. Joe as an eliminator would be happy to throw suspicion on a fellow lawman, because it would validate Joe as being a scoundrel. If he then removed suspicion from any other (or even just one other) lawman/men it'd be an acceptable loss.

Surgebound Rainspren

Surgebound Rainspren. Hasn't really said much at all. Did not vote in cycle 1 or 2. Hasn't commented yet this cycle. Don't really know anything about him. Seemingly defended Winter at the start.

Alvron

Alvron. Joe said his behaviour was suspicous. Winter agreed, but believed she knew why, and so thought his behaviour was justifyable (I think). Hasn't said much. I defer to Winter on this one.

ostrichofevil

ostrichofevil. Sold his vote. Seemingly bought by someone and used on phattemer. Never confirmed that, nor has he posted here since. He's been online though, and made posts elsewhere (though not for two days). Don't think anyone ever owned up to buying his vote. Interestingly, it's a nice way to anonymize a lawman vote. One lawman offers it up for auction, and one of his buddies buys it. Ostrich is absolved of blame, and his fellow doesn't need to vote.

Not that it necessarily is relevant, but Alvron, Surgebound and Spencer were the only people to not vote first cylce, apart from myself. Doesn't mean someone who did vote couldn't have voted.

So my thoughts? I don't really trust Lightsworn Panda at all. Wouldn't be too surprised if Joe ended up a lawman, but I can't prove it or anything. Unfortunately for spencer, I feel we get the most information from his death.

There. Long post, sorry. Joe, if you're good, then sorry if this totally derails your work. Primarily, this is me putting everything I have into this space so that if I don't make it to the next cycle, others can review my thoughts. It also serves as an alternate analysis should you turn out evil, or even just another opinion.

One last thought. Killing Spencer gives us piece of mind. If he's an eliminator, then we finally got one. If he's not, then we've positively ID'd one. The only thing is that we then have used up a kill failing to remove an eliminator. 

EDIT: To be clear - I'm not decided on Joe atm, and I think we need kill of Spencer as it should either net us a lawman dead, or tell us someone who is. It gives us real information, rather than just a chance of finally lynching an eliminator.

EDIT 2:

Wyrm. You better not be trolling us by making the two characters who name themselves suspicious, and the underestimated lawman, lawmen...

Edited by Haelbarde

I believe Spencer as he wouldn't gain anything by coming forward if I was a lawman.  He would've been better remaining silent as Joe had him on a 'almost' trusted list.  Given that I am not a lawman I see no advantage to Spencer revealing himself if he is a lawman as all it does is make him a target.

Joe also didn't deny the accusation of him being the one to kill Lord Piffy.

My vote is going on The Only Joe.  I apologize if your good Joe but I doubt you are.

No, I didn't kill Pifferdoo. I didn't think I needed to deny something that was obviously untrue.

Okay guys, This is starting to worry me, Earlier in the cycle I was against lynching Spencer because I thought we could Pulse him and lynch one of the other Lawmen, but since both Pulsers are out of play, and I'm no longer quite certain of who is another lawman. So Now I'm for lynching Spencer, especially as that will prove my innocence.

However, since Alvron apparently has been following the game, and isn't inactive as Winter thought, I think He is one of the Lawmen, as I originally believed.

I wish I had more time to respond to more posts, but I have to go catch the Bus. I'll try to talk more before the lynch.

EDIT: And Haelbarde, you need to be a bit more convoluted in mentioning who you've seeked. I at least found it obvious who your second target was.

Edited by The Only Joe

Cycle 4

When Ralon next left his room, it was almost depressing how few of them were left. You didn't have to be a doctor to not like the odds of survival here.

It was, however, louder than he had expected, considering they had lost so many over the past few days to murders. It seemed like the rest of the outlaws were currently occupied with one of their favourite past-times: arguing. To be accurate, it was mostly Walin arguing with the Suspicious Man, who just stood there and took the brunt of the verbal assault, suspiciously.

"What now?" Ralon asked, scowling. "What's wrong this time? As if this sorry mess wasn't enough..."

When he didn't get a response from either of them, John spoke up for them. "Walin's claiming he saw Mister Suspicious over there acting suspicious."

"No kidding," Ralon replied with a roll of his eyes. "Mind being a bit less general there?"

It was at this point that Walin had clearly had enough of being silent. "I saw him on that first day... He was the one who killed Piffington! Shot him in the chest while we were all distracted. Killed him stone dead!"

"Or that's what he's saying," Cloud' muttered, her voice echoing off the caves' walls enough that there was no doubt in anyone's mind as to what she said.

"And what do you say?" the Soother turned towards the shadowy figure being accused. "Is that true?"

"Not at all," the Suspicious Man replied as he shook his head. "I think this is just some kind of Lawman plot to discredit us. To discredit me. I won't stand to hear it a moment longer." His hand went to his waist, ready to pull his revolver out of his holster. Walin's eyes shifted as he performed a similar motion.

"Wait!" Rab said, as he jumped in between them. "We'll do this fair like, see? Just like we did yesterday, and the day before that. And the day before that."

"...The day before that, our old boss killed someone without a second thought," Jain pointed out, picking some greenery out from between his teeth. Real upstanding guy, right?"

"So democracy, right?" Walin asked. "That's what you said just before Piffington got killed. We vote and make it all fine."

"I think that would be best," Ralon nodded. "So... Who finds Walin to be suspicious then?" Three hands went up. "And this... Fine gentleman?" He asked, gesturing at the shaded figure. Two hands went up. "Well, I think that solves that problem then," he said. As their hands lowered, another person realised he should've put his hand up, and lowered it again when he realised that they were no longer voting.

"So, any last words, Walin?" the Suspicious Man asked, as he drew his gun almost lazily from its holster.

"Not for the likes of you," Walin spat.

"Noted," the Suspicious Man said, before firing.

Rab sighed as he tore through one of the hempen bags in what could loosely be defined as the 'kitchen' of the complex. They were running out of food. Warn never stocked that much, for whatever reason he had. They always just went out on more raids whenever their supplies dwindled. There was nothing in this one. He moved on.

Finally, he found some oats in the bottom of one of the barrels, and started to scoop it out into a wooden bowl with his badge. It was as close to porridge as any of them would get right now. A few spices and it would almost be a proper meal. Not that he was overly concerned about the taste. It paid to keep your strength up with psychopaths and lawmen around, after all.

The wooden door creaked open behind him in the draft. He sat at the table and started to eat, using the badge as a makeshift spoon. He grimaced with every bite. It was granular and stale, but he would bear it. A few seconds later he wondered where a draft would come from in a cave. Something metal pressed against his head.

"We all gotta eat, Rab. Not enough for us all, right?" There was a bang, and his head hit his bowl.

"Say, Jain, I got a riddle for ya. What's black and white and red all over?"

"I'm not sure," Jain said, pausing for a moment as he thought about it. He wiped sleep away from a black eye. He never slept so good in this place. Caves were good, yes, but not one filled with lowlife. "I've heard of those things," he waved. "Something to do with ice? Like... those birds they have in the south?"

"No, no, you're overthinking it," the riddler said. "it's much closer to home."

"So... Black and white and red... Read? Is it one of them broadsheets?"

The riddler sucked in air between his teeth. "Nearly, nearly... But not quite."

Jain shrugged. "I give up. What's the answer?"

The response was a gunshot, and black and white was stained with red.

Doctor Walin (spencer12347) was lynched! He was a Scoundrel Tineye.

Doctor Walin (2): Cloud' Wintre, Suspicious Man
Suspicious Man (2): Ralon, Doctor Walin
Ralon (1): Nifergo
Karlin (0): Rab Heatherlocke
The Doctor (0): John Smith

Haelbarde was killed! He was a Scoundrel Seeker.
Jain was killed! He was a Lawman Lurcher.

Cycle 4 begins! It will end at 9PM GMT, on Wednesday the 22nd.

Dramatis Personae

1. Doctor Cloud' Wintre (Winter Cloud) - A Tall Backstabber
  2. Dr. Nowko Lestibournes (Wonko the Sane) - An Indirect Descendant of The Lord Mistborn('s Friend) - Scoundrel
  3. Arnad Ladrian (Araris Valerian) - A Short Fellow Outlaw - Scoundrel Lurcher
  4. Ralon (Alvron) - A Rusting Soother
  5. Doc Piffington (Lord Pifferdoo) - A Different Kind of Doctor - Scoundrel Rioter
  6. Dr Rab Heatherlocke (Haelbarde) - A Man With a Lawman's Doctor's Badge (Maybe Not His Own) - Scoundrel Seeker
  7. Dr Is Axe? (phattemer) - A Doctor With an Axe (Possibly His) - Scoundrel Spinner
  8. Jain (Lightsworn Panda) - A Panda with a PhD (Which is His) - Lawman Lurcher
  9. Suspicious Man (The Only Joe) - A Suspicious Man (Who is Definitely Possibly a Doctor)
  10. Karlin (Surgebound Rainspren) - A Blade-loving Mercenary
  11. The Doctor (ostrichofevil) - Yes, He Is That Doctor
  12. Doctor  McNinja (Clanky) - A Suspiciously Scottish Man
  13. Dowc Holliday (dowanx) - An Adherent to a Theme - Scoundrel Lurcher
  14. Nifergo (Feligon) - A Lawman, But May Not Be The One You Are Looking For
  15. Marl (Mailliw73) - A Worthless Outlaw - Scoundrel Koloss-Blooded
  16. Mr John Smith (Emerald101) - An Average Man
  17. Doctor Walin (spencer12347) - A Doctor - Scoundrel Tineye
Edited by Alvron

That settles that then.  Spencer said he was a tineye and has been proven right.  He also said that he saw Joe kill Lord Piffy and given that he has been proven clean I believe him over Joe saying he didn't.

Suspicious Man (The Only Joe)

Thanks for "proving your innocence," Joe.  I think we can safely assume he's a Lawman from last cycle and these results.  The other lawmen might try something if they have a healer, but I don't know.  Maybe we should look at the people he voted for, but now we know what he is, we should make sure to lynch him.  I was going to post something, but they cycle ran out before I could (it was wrong anyway, nbd).  He also looks really suspicious this round.

I was kind-of messing around for the first cycle, I didn't really want to get too invested in the game before I died randomly at the beginning.  100% in now.

Edit: my color broke for some reason, fixed it.

Edited by Feligon

Dammit Joe

So depending on how many Lawmen there were we are either at 5 to 3 or 6 to 2. I hope it's the latter but the former might be more likely.

I know that Haelbarde trusted you Winter but frankly I don't. So I am thinking he seeked you but that doesn't give him your allegiance.  You defended Joe and quickly condemned Spencer. You were also part of Joes “scoundrel” list. You “disagreed” with the vote on Alvron but didn’t actually try and stop it or give a reason for disagreeing. You also told the smoking gun killer not to come forward even though it would let us know who the lawmen killed which is useful information for us. 

I don't have time to go through everyone and see if I think they are lawmen but I think Alvron is probably clean. 

There is one problem with a lynch of Joe and it is this:

No, I'm acting way less subdued. usually I tend to sit back and lurk, just helping out the Holy Batman! Level players. This game I'm being much more active and talkative because In the last two games, I was killed early on, so i didn't really get to play, and I have a very nice role that ensures if I do get attacked, I'll still be around for at least another cycle.

Joe is claiming Koloss blooded here that means he will survive the lynch and still count towards the Lawmens player count. So I wonder if it would be worthwhile to also hit Joe with the smoking gun to make sure he is dead. I think when looking at the validity of his claim I noticed that it happened before their was anyone trying to get him lynched so it doesn't seem like a random claim just to scare people away from a lynch.

EDIT: Spelling and gramar

Edited by Clanky

We don't know if Joe is a Koloss-Blooded Lawman but even if he is we still need to lynch him.  If he is a Koloss then we can lynch him again next round but if we use the smoking gun then it's a risk as we don't know who has the gun.  It could be a Lawman for all we know.  Plus Koloss blooded players survive all attacks for the round they use it on.

Oh yea you're right Alvron. That is different from most games with Koloss blooded. I agree he needs to be lynched I just thought he might need to be lynched and shot in order to be killed.

He smirked as the body of the Tineye hit the floor. Another of these disgusting criminals were dead. Another step closer to Justice.

The Other Deputies are Winter, Feligon and ostrichofevil

Walins compatriots swarmed his body, checking pockets, opening the purse, looking for the man's badge. But of course, they wouldn't find it. He wasn't a lawman you see. Instead, they found a vial of Tin flakes. They stopped searching, and looked around, nodding as the unspoken thought. They stood, and turned to face him. Ralon was the first to speak up.

Or maybe I'm lying.

"That settles that then.  Spencer said he was a tineye and has been proven right.  He also said that he saw Joe kill Lord Piffy and given that he has been proven clean I believe him over Joe saying he didn't."

I could be trolling, but A better troll would be to tell the truth.

He laughed at that. He couldn't help it. the looks on their faces were beautiful. "And thus Evil sows the seeds of its own undoing. Now then, you all know what I am." He shrugged his shoulder, letting the long coat he'd been wearing slide off his body, revealing the shiny Badge he wore on his shirt. And the gun that he had used to kill Pifferdoo. "My boys and I have the numbers to take you out. So, are you going to come quietly, ad let us arrest you? Are are we going to have to deliver justice in the form of a bullet rather than a Cell?"

It's not like many of you will see this white text anyway.

They simply stared at him, a few of them fingering their guns. Good thing one of his deputies had grabbed the extra one.

And Good Job Spencer. You neatly decapitated my plan.

"Well then, if you're not willing to cooperate with me, then let's do this democratically." He pulled out a slip of paper. On it was written a Request. "I was asked to vote for Emerald, so I shall. I'd be willing to bet good money he's a Lawman, and who better than me to know for sure?"

Edited by The Only Joe

Whoa whoa whoa. I'm Evil? Look in the mirror lady, I'm a Lawman, sworn to uphold the Laws of Elendel. You criminals are the evil ones. And I take it you no longer want me to vote for Emerald? Well then, I'll Vote for Jain, I know for certain he's a Lawman.

RIP Jain. I'll avenge you.

Discussion seems to have died off which is a bad thing.  While we know that Joe is a Lawman and he should be lynched we haven't talked about who his partner(s) may be.  Someone has the smoking gun and I think we should talk about who should be targeted with it.

My top suspect is ostrichofevil.  In order for Joes plan to fully work he would need to have at some stage killed a Lawman.  His call for the smoking gun user to take out either ostrichofevil or Surgebound could have been it.

It's been brought to my attention that I've screwed up the vote count last Cycle, and unfortunately this time it's in a way that had a chance to matter. It's not that the coin didn't favour spencer, it's actually my mistake in not letting him have the coin flip in the first place. I apologise to spencer for accidentally denying him a 50% chance to have lived.

Edited by Wyrmhero

Can't you just roll it now? Or has the dead doc been given away too much?

The information is basically all available in the dead doc now, yes, but there's also information out here too - You now know that Walin was a Tineye Scoundrel as well. While it might seem inconsequential, it has implications in certain circumstances (which may or may not even actually apply here). As such, I think it's best to simply say that the coin did not, sadly, favour Walin in this case.

Edited by Wyrmhero

I'm finally done exams! Yay! So now I have time to go through this and check everyone out.

So here is my analysis:

Joe:

Do I really need to say anything here? Definitely a lawman.

Winter/Emerald:
I have already said that I think Winter is a Lawman. But these messages about Emerald if true are interesting. If Winter isn't a Lawman then the messages to Winter/Haelbarde make sense since we didn't know for sure that Joe was a lawman until now. So I think either Winter is a lawman and the apparent message sent to Joe was actually just a plan they made in the evil doc to make Emerald look guilty and Winter innocent. Or Winter was actually just duped by Joe and actually believes Emerald is a lawman. I assume then that one of Winter or Emerald is a Lawman.

other notes about Emerald and Winter:
-Emerald was a potential lawman on Joes list. A good place for a lawman to hide because their would be time for a change of opinion on him before it was his time to be under scrutiny
- Haelbarde, jain and Winter were the ones Joe said were most likely not lawmen. So we know that Joe was trying to hide at least one lawman in the trusted list. Why not 2?
-Emerald claims to have had the smoking gun cycle 1. But it could actually have been someone dead who had it so Emerald took the chance to make it seem like he didn't want to kill anyone with it.
-multiple votes on ostrich however one was pulsed other was a claimed poke vote(maybe ostrich and Emerald are evil so the votes were just a way of seeming innocent). Hasn't actually voted for anyones death yet(coins don't matter to lawmen?).
-Emerald was pulsed last cycle
-some other reasons why I think Winter is a lawmen I already posted this cycle.

ostrichofevil/Karlin
Alvron made a good point that Joe couldn't have expected to be trusted for very long if he didn't ever find any lawmen with his plans. It makes sense that the sacrificial lamb would be one of these 2. Neither has been that active on thread so probably wouldn't be in evil doc either.

other thoughts on Ostrich/Karlin:
-neither has posted since cycle 1 so they would be most likely to be sacrificed by lawmen.
-ostrich sold vote but never responded after that
-karlin was voted on by jain in the first cycle(lawman voting for lawman makes sense that early)
-both were on joes lawmen list to start so probably only one is lawman
-Joe removed karlin as a suspect once he was called out by spencer. I haven't decided whether that makes karlin more likely lawmen or less. open to interpretation

Feligon:
I think that the lawmen are Joe one of Winter/Emerald and one of ostrich/Karlin. However if I am wrong on either of those i suppose that makes Feligon a lawman. I am pretty divided on what to think about Feligon. His early posts were confusing and sort of annoying. I don't know why a lawman would do that since the type of things that get you killed early when there are no other suspects. I'm actually kind of surprised no-one smoking gunned him the first two cycles. He was on Joes list as no-opinion which doesn't really give us much i don't think. He has started making more useful and understandable posts as the game went on.

Alvron:
The only person who I think is most likely probably good (maybe?). He hasn't been that active but I suspect there are reasons behind that. When he has talked it has been helpful and discussion promoting. Corrected me when I got the Koloss blooded role wrong(thanks for that it would have been bad if people had listened to me on that one). Voted for joe lst cycle when the prevailing opinion was that Joe was probably good(nice call on that too).

Doctor McNinja:
An Irish, Not Scottish! as it says in the player list, Ninja who is also a Doctor. Probably driven crazy by now by the conflict in his head where he wants to both kill and save people. Doctors and Ninjas are both radical by themselves so together they are even more radical and couldn't also be something as stupid as a lawman. But seriously i think i am an innocent scoundrel and don't feel like self-analysing myself. I will leave that part for someone else.

So there it is my opinions. I keep my vote on Joe and i hope it will be helpful for all you scoundrels out there.

Well, despite your plot to (possibly) kill me, I think I'll take Haelbarde's advice and decide to trust you winter. (As much as I can trust anyone while playing a game like this, anyway.)

I can't believe I suspected Haelbarde for what you were guilty of Joe.

Well, Joe wasn't exactly supposed to blurt it out in thread, ruining all of my carefully laid plans...

:D Why do you think I blurted it out, Hmm?

And can someone sell their vote please? I have 12 coins that I don't want divided up among people who lynch me.

EDIT: Wyrm, If I vote for myself, will I get a portion of my coins?

EDIT2: And I do like that you guys have wasted this entire cycle. Are you going to waste the entire next cycle as well? Please do. It will be entertaining for me.

Edited by The Only Joe

We should try to discuss things besides Joe.

We did.  Clanky and I have been talking about who should be the target of the smoking gun should a scoundrel have it.

It's a little late in the cycle but if any Archivist sees this then I would be very appreciative of some protection.  I have a feeling that I will be killed.