Hi!

Felicia Peppery

Hi! I'm... Felicia, I guess that's what I made my screen name... I'm reading Mistborn right now, and it's absolutely wonderful, so I'm quite sure I'll be wanting to post here to discuss it (maybe).

Hmm... Yes. That's it. I'm familiar to forums, but I've found that each is different, so hopefully I'll figure this one out.

It's nice to meet you all! I hope we can be friends in time. /sorry I know this must sound super creepy

Psh, not creepy at all :) It always feels that way when randomly saying hi to people you don't know, but really, it's never as bad as it seems.

How are you, Felicia? I'm Eric, I'm the forum admin. You'll be seeing plenty of me around. Good to meet you!

Hey there Felicia, great to have you aboard.... though it seems you've caught the eye of the adminquisitors... you may already be doomed (DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED I say), but if a chance comes we'll be sure to take it :D just watch yourself around them, they're a bit creepy and quite bespikeled.

I hope you continue to enjoy the books, and come to enjoy the forums just as much as all of us mad-cap's do already :D

• Chaos locked this topic