Sigzil

Alonin

I think the phrase "by the blood of my fathers" could just as easily be a common expression amongst all the noble houses of Alethkar. These people interact and intermarry. I don't believe it is likely that Moash is specifically targeting Dalinar, but I find the theory that he is the dark eyed bastard of a high noble compelling.

Anyone else find it odd that Moash kind of ninja'd this thread from Sigzil? :ph34r:

I promise that the hijack was unintentional. ( In true I was kind  wishing that someone created a thread about Moash past, beause this theory make sense)

=)

I'm not sure, i've only just started learning about shards and such on here but i always saw Sigzil as more of a storyteller than a worldhopper, like (i don't know if you've read it) Kvothe in Patrick Rothfuss' books, kind of like an advanced bard who just happens to know alot of strange stories maybe because he apprenticed under Hoid while he was on Roshar.

I got the impression that they were more like oral cartographers, only passing on things they saw as "truth" - so probably no stories about a boy and the moon, but definetly descriptions of the eating utensils employed by lower-class Kharbranthians

• Chaos locked this topic