I nominate the Metal for both the "understating misnomer" and "most op power of all time" awards :P

hahaha

His name comes from the music and not actual metal, so I see where the confusion would come from. :P Could be true, everything even more op would definetly be story breaker territory. Again, there's a reason I never planned for him to actually join the narrative.

Edit: I'm with you Kobold.

Edited by Edgedancer

1)  I haven't decided where the Queens are yet, but let's say stage.  Stage sounds good.  

2) They are gathered in the Crystal Lake Sports Field. 

They will also use simple weapons if they acquire them. In the end he only turned about 10 people.

This is what I get for not reading the 15 pages of Question 10 before posting....I'll be right back.

Edit: Post fixed. The stage wound up not really changing anything, though the fact that there were only 10 Ghouls did. For some reason I thought Iconoclast had made a good 20-some. :mellow:

Edited by Blaze1616

<p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;" id="docs-internal-guid-bff5b218-d78a-c384-54d2-1d6be18e1b8a"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">The first rain Naomi had seen in months fell over a dismal crowd. </span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">The people around her looked down at their feet, a few tears meeting the ground as if they were part of the rain. They took our happiness... the crowd whispered silently. They stopped giving us our joy... </span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">Naomi had never been a bad servant. She remembered absolutely loving being a helpful servant, happy with her lot in life.</span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">Until two weeks ago. </span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">Then, suddenly, her happiness was ripped from her. And it left her other emotions to fester. She got mad. Who were they to take charge of her? To order her around? To treat her like some slave?!</span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">Others had started to riot. Naomi didn't join them. She had let her emotions sit; let her thoughts fester. And now?</span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">Now, she was ready.</span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">There were two crowds gathered in the field. One of the rioters, surrounded by Queen Buttercup's police forces, and one of the other people. Naomi was in the second, but she wasn't cowed. </span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">She was going to start a revolution. </span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">"What have they done to us?" She started with a whisper, but got louder as she spoke. "They have given us happiness, but they took it away. They have controlled us with Euphoria's false joy, and they want to see if we will stay in their grasp when it is gone. Well, let's show them!" </span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">She heard a few murmured "yes"es through the crowd. She continued: "Let's show them what happens when they take our happiness away! Give us our happiness, or we will revolt! Freedom or joy! Freedom or joy!"</span></p><br><p dir="ltr" style="line-height:1.38;margin-top:0pt;margin-bottom:0pt;"><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">Some in the crowd picked up her chant. Slowly, it spread, until they could be heard over the rioters. Naomi forced her way up to the crowd and looked at "Queen" Rainmaker in the eye. Let's see what you do when your servants are done serving, Naomi thought at the Queens. Let's see what you do when your perfect Epic paradise is destroyed.</span></p><br><span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;">Behind her, the chant grew louder and louder. "Freedom or joy! Freedom or joy!"</span>

I get this was a formatting error, but it made me realize how hilarious an Epic who speaks in HTML tags would be. :P

I get this was a formatting error, but it made me realize how hilarious an Epic who speaks in HTML tags would be. :P

I fixed it, but yes. So much yes. :lol:

In other news, first Corvallis post. :D

I fixed it, but yes. So much yes. :lol:

In other news, first Corvallis post. :D

You know, I'm pretty sure it has only been a couple of hours, which is a shorth time for an internal search of festering emotions. :P Then again her revolution isn't really any different from the riots, so huh. *shrugs shoulder*

Oh and pretty sure she just got the entire crowd killed. :P

Another Cornucopia post up in which she channels Lucentia some more, only keeping the whining on the inside :P

Lucentia feels insulted at this misrepresentation for makeing her whinning look second-rate. :P

So these explosions, Converter can from from them right?

I dunno, how large are the actual explosions caused by hand granades. :huh:  The blast radius a good couple of meters but I don't think they cause any fireballs.

Also, do us the favour and put up an power profile for your Epics over in Epics of Oregon, please.

Lucentia feels insulted at this misrepresentation for makeing her whinning look second-rate. :P

Cornucopia would challenge the esteemed representative of Astoria to a full scale whine-off but they would probably both be summarily executed by every Epic in a 100 mile radius :P

Cornucopia would challenge the esteemed representative of Astoria to a full scale whine-off but they would probably both be summarily executed by every Epic in a 100 mile radius :P

Meaning Lucentia wins by PI. Take that you second rate whiner. :P

I dunno, how large are the actual explosions caused by hand granades. :huh:  The blast radius a good couple of meters but I don't think they cause any fireballs.

Also, do us the favour and put up an power profile for your Epics over in Epics of Oregon, please.

I Should probably do that.

Cornucopia would challenge the esteemed representative of Astoria to a full scale whine-off but they would probably both be summarily executed by every Epic in a 100 mile radius :P

"And I listened, and behold: a horrorible grating sound, as of two privileged women whining about their First World problems. And I spoke to the Holy One, 'Will someone not destroy them, and do it with as much pain as can be found?' And the Holy One said unto me: 'Go, and take with you this notebook from the one called Steelslayer conveniently detailing their weaknesses.'"

"And I listened, and behold: a horrorible grating sound, as of two privileged women whining about their First World problems. And I spoke to the Holy One, 'Will someone not destroy them, and do it with as much pain as can be found?' And the Holy One said unto me: 'Go, and take with you this notebook from the one called Steelslayer conveniently detailing their weaknesses.'"

I'm going to call this now: either Lucentia or Cornucopia has being called "a whiny little baby" as a weakness. :P

David, the hero we need and deserve. :P (We totally need those files from his notebook, right Kobold? *hint hint nudge nudge* You still own me a bribe :ph34r: )

I'm going to call this now: either Lucentia or Cornucopia has being called "a whiny little baby" as a weakness. :P

It's definetly not Lucentia and you know it. She was to pempered in her childhood. :P

You know, I'm pretty sure it has only been a couple of hours, which is a shorth time for an internal search of festering emotions. :P Then again her revolution isn't really any different from the riots, so huh. *shrugs shoulder*

I thought the same thing: Two weeks? Does he mean two hours?

Oh well, it'll be fun nonetheless.

Thanks for reminding me to come up with a weakness for Cornucopia :P Unless Comatose already had one in mind.

Hmmm.... It would save me having to think one up and instead would spend my time thinking up a far more interesting backstory to justify it. :P

Thanks for reminding me to come up with a weakness for Cornucopia :P Unless Comatose already had one in mind.

Hmmm.... It would save me having to think one up and instead would spend my time thinking up a far more interesting backstory to justify it. :P

Otherwise how about eating her vegtables? :P

On a side note, everyone can assume that Kenshin is somewhere close to the demonstration but curently there wouldn't be really anything to do for her, so I'll pass on posting anything for now.

Edited by Edgedancer

Otherwise how about eating her vegtables? :P

On a side note, everyone can assume that Kenshin is somewhere close to the demonstration but curently there wouldn't be really anything to do for her, so I'll pass on posting anything for now.

What was her powerset again? Being an awesome ninja? Or turning into a hedgehog made of jelly?

Come to think of it, one of those is almost definitely just from a dream. :P

What was her powerset again? Being an awesome ninja? Or turning into a hedgehog made of jelly?

Come to think of it, one of those is almost definitely just from a dream. :P

Do you mean Kenshin's or the one of the anti-vegtable Epic? :P