Mine seem to revolve around differing types of insanity :P

Guy who hates the idea of romance and lives a sad and lonely existence... guy who wants romance but is too lame and slontze-y to earn the affections of anyone... I think most of mine revolve around different types of patheticness. :P

Voidus? We need some Epics with a few custom weaknesses. :lol:

Things you learn from research, part two: 

I'd actually done a decent job of portraying Funtimes as someone with a fear of abandonment before I decided that was her root fear. I've also learned that I made a huge mistake in not creating an Epic with an intense fear of bananas. :P 

Red's probably going to retreat somewhere, if Nighthound permits her, to stab herself a bit.

As long as she's in reach to be called on, sure.

Guy who hates the idea of romance and lives a sad and lonely existence... guy who wants romance but is too lame and slontze-y to earn the affections of anyone... I think most of mine revolve around different types of patheticness. :P

Mine... are all over the place to be honest. At least I don't see a pattern, if anyone does enlighten me.

Secret-mega-bonus-spoiler:

One of my Epics weaknesses could be triggered by one of the results  :ph34r:

I wanted to make a joke about one of the stranger options and then realized that I actually got the right weakness for one of you Epics :mellow: ... instead of the joke take a picture.

funny-picture-cat-my-precious-555x535.jp

Game, Elsa, Brandon or Reader I think. Which is very useful in that it basically only rules out Scribbler and Neko :P (Who by the way potentially just saved the Dalles from a Dark!Scribbler rampage by virtue of being cute and wanting pats)

Brandon and Reader are kinda separate from Game, Scribbler, and Elsa, but it's Reader's turn with him and Brandon. 

Ok, thanks. I'll rewrite the post a little bit. She could probably be bit by tear glass, and then see the super ghoul attack blossom? (It is blossom right)

Thanks for the rewrite!  Is Converter still going to go on a mini rampage, or did the tear gas shock her out of it?  And, in case you missed the other response, the ghoul was attacking Buttercup.  

Out of a curiosity that is in no way connected to my desire to play with Windows Movie Maker some more, what song or piece of music is best-matched to this RP as a whole?

For some reason, this brought to my mind an image of the female epics in the RP going on a murder spree set to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."  

In case you were wondering, this is exactly what I think a Rainmaker/Lucentia sleep-over would look like. Their guest list could include the Queens, Bloody Mary, and Dark!Funtimes.

60601___safe_rarity_animated_badass_look

For some reason, this brought to my mind an image of the female epics in the RP going on a murder spree set to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."  

In case you were wondering, this is exactly what I think a Rainmaker/Lucentia sleep-over would look like. Their guest list could include the Queens, Bloody Mary, and Dark!Funtimes.

Well that's the most terrifying suggestion I've heard yet. :mellow:

So... Oregon will be destroyed by an Epic-level pillow fight? :huh::P

Thanks for the rewrite!  Is Converter still going to go on a mini rampage, or did the tear gas shock her out of it?  And, in case you missed the other response, the ghoul was attacking Buttercup.  

So I'll bring Synesthesia along to make the music, as well as Scribbler and the twins, Edge can bring Shiny Sparkle and Voidgaze (Lucentia's not invited) Twi can bring Funtimes, then the Queens and we've got a party :P

So I'll bring Synesthesia along to make the music, as well as Scribbler and the twins, Edge can bring Shiny Sparkle and Voidgaze (Lucentia's not invited) Twi can bring Funtimes, then the Queens and we've got a party :P

I'll need to schedule Epic awakenings for Sunburst and Darkrose, and then you can count me in. :P

Well that's the most terrifying suggestion I've heard yet. :mellow:

So... Oregon will be destroyed by an Epic-level pillow fight? :huh::P

You do not want to bring dark!Funtimes to a pillow fight. Unless, of course, you're Rainmaker, because she just seems like that kind of person. <_< 

I agree with Voidus. Lucentia isn't invited. :P 

Yes, the tear gas shocked her out of her rampage, but if a certain ghoul feel on her, she would continue on with her rampage, if that's ok with you.

You do not want to bring dark!Funtimes to a pillow fight. Unless, of course, you're Rainmaker, because she just seems like that kind of person. <_<

I agree with Voidus. Lucentia isn't invited. :P 

Then again, not inviting her would just give her more to whine about.  :unsure:

Which of the two is Applejack? :P I'm not sure if this sleepover would be hilarious to watch or absolutely nightmare inducing.

If you want to make this an actual fun party you might also want to uninvite Rainmaker and Mary, otherwise. :ph34r: Actually wan't the point of the party to go horrible wrong? :P

Which of the two is Applejack? :P I'm not sure if this sleepover would be hilarious to watch or absolutely nightmare inducing.

If you want to make this an actual fun party you might also want to uninvite Rainmaker and Mary, otherwise. :ph34r: Actually wan't the point of the party to go horrible wrong? :P

Oregon Destruction Scenario Number 337: Oregon falls when Rainmaker's slumber party goes horribly, horribly wrong. 

The only vanilla invited would be a bananna in a Gorilla Party!

EDIT: Guess who said vanilla is due to that metaphor.

Thank you, Mr. Charleston. Your metaphors are in top form, as always. :P 

But the slumber party guests wouldn't hear it, because Lucentia wouldn't be there. :ph34r:

Actually just had a thought, Synesthesia can mute people.

:ph34r: 

Excuse me while I come up with an excuse for her to follow Lucentia everywhere. :P

Oh also a thought I just had on Neverthere, what do people think of her being able to project other people with her? So they can see what she sees and such.

Excuse me while I come up with an excuse for her to follow Lucentia everywhere. :P

Oh also a thought I just had on Neverthere, what do people think of her being able to project other people with her? So they can see what she sees and such.

Just like that, Synesthesia was hailed as a hero Epic. (Random and odd side note: One of my sisters has mild synesthesia—she mostly just sees colors in music and voices belonging to people who aren't in her family. She says names have colors, too.) 

I just got a mental image of Neverthere hugging Numnums around the neck, waving at Lightwards as she projects the image into his bedroom. :huh: 

Make sure she stays safe, for all of us. :ph34r:

Not sure, wouldn't that require her to interact with other people physicaly in the first place, so would she ever do it?

Just like that, Synesthesia was hailed as a hero Epic. (Random and odd side note: One of my sisters has mild synesthesia—she mostly just sees colors in music and voices belonging to people who aren't in her family. She says names have colors, too.) 

I just got a mental image of Neverthere hugging Numnums around the neck, waving at Lightwards as she projects the image into his bedroom.  :huh:

It's always been something that interests me, I'm a bit of a maths nerd so I kind of have some of the numbers having personalities but I'd love to see numbers as colours or something. I want to know what colour pi is.

That's a disturbing image in a number of ways. Pyjama!Lightwards + sudden Neverthere on a dinosaur appearance.

Make sure she stays safe, for all of us. :ph34r:

Not sure, wouldn't that require her to interact with other people physicaly in the first place, so would she ever do it?

Yeah which makes sense of why she's never tried it before, she's pretty solitary and suspicious. I don't even know if it'll ever come up in the RP but I just wanted opinions.

That... huh. That's actually really cool. Have you ever asked her how exactly she sees these colors--does she actually hallucinate swirls or flashes of color before her eyes when music plays, or does she strongly associate certain colors with certain songs?

Maybe you should have her do an AMA on Reddit. :ph34r:

That... huh. That's actually really cool. Have you ever asked her how exactly she sees these colors--does she actually hallucinate swirls or flashes of color before her eyes when music plays, or does she strongly associate certain colors with certain songs?

Maybe you should have her do an AMA on Reddit. :ph34r:

I think I'll suggest it. :ph34r: As I understand it, it's not a hallucination so much as just visualizing the words in her head, all lit up with different colors—but it's strong enough that she has a hard time watching "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" because the colors on the video and the colors she sees clash all over the place.