Normally I would oppose giving that sort of message to our youth, but in this case I think it's a good idea. :ph34r::P

As long as the super-secret conversations where we plot the fall of the admins and the glorious rise of the TwiLyghtocracy remain secret, then. :ph34r::P

I'll consider it. :ph34r:

The TwiLyghtocracy won't tear down every admin, of course. We shall be benevolent toward those who embrace our core values of shipping and pugs. :P

I'll consider it. :ph34r:

The TwiLyghtocracy won't tear down every admin, of course. We shall be benevolent toward those who embrace our core values of shipping and pugs. :P

Tell her that the great king of the kobolds has personally summoned her to his court. :P  (And leave out the part that I'm as much a king as the guy who rants about Obama being the Antichrist outside of Walmart is a real minister. :P)

Repent all ye pug-haters! Hark--a reckoning approaches. :ph34r:

Tell her that the great king of the kobolds has personally summoned her to his court. :P (And leave out the part that I'm as much a king as the guy who rants about Obama being the Antichrist outside of Walmart is a real minister. :P)

Repent all ye pug-haters! Hark--a reckoning approaches. :ph34r:

T'will be a reckoning filled with head-tilts and much snorting. :ph34r:

That might very well be true (Shiv would know, but he also likes to joke), but if it is, I have no idea how to do it. As far as I know that is not a widely used capability if it does exist.

He was serious when he said it because it pertained to some type of game mechanic. I doubt it is used often. You admins are awesome people.

Che Pugeuva? Pug Guevara? :P

Not posting anything relevant to anything.

Just wanted to say, Blackhoof? That avatar is awesome.

its... Precious to me

By the way, Kobold, if the Anberlin song isn't your style, you could always do a Lightwards/Scribbler dream sequence set to "Shia LaBeouf." :ph34r::P

and now I have "Shia Labeouf" stuck in my head, but with Iconoclast instead :P

"Hiding in the woods! (it's Iconoclast!)

Killing for sport! (its Iconoclast!)

Eating all the bodies... (Actual cannibal Iconoclast!)"

it works! :P Hahaha

60efb034e2cd5bb766205fdd97588c45.png

(Though I do understand where they're coming from. The status quo has been upset in a major way, and their one comfort—artificial though it was—is gone.)

and to be fair, going off Hypno's intro, they are being killed and tortured by their Epic masters. They're just happy about it. 

Dang it. That would have been extremely funny. :) If one of the rioters push her or something like that, she could easily fly into a rage.

yeah it would have been hahaha too funny XD

yeah one of them might jostle her by accident.

Does that mean we can have him decapitated by a one-legged jiu jitsu champion soon? :P

and now I have "Shia Labeouf" stuck in my head, but with Iconoclast instead :P

And now I will never be able to picture Iconoclast as resembling anyone but Shia LaBeouf. :wacko:

and to be fair, going off Hypno's intro, they are being killed and tortured by their Epic masters. They're just happy about it. 

Well, that's a rare occasion for Hypno. He doesn't get to indulge himself very often. He can do what he wants with his servants, but Rainmaker only gives him new ones in exchange for favors.

....everything has changed with this revelation :0

It does explain why Shiny Sparkle is drawn to Autumn, if every female Epic also looks like Shia LaBeouf.

...though it does change my reading of the books, if Obliteration, Steelheart, Prof, Regalia, Megan, Newton, and Fortuity all look like Shia in various costumes and degrees of makeup. Come to think of it, how did David not recognize Prof and Megan as Epics? :huh:

It does explain why Shiny Sparkle is drawn to Autumn, if every female Epic also looks like Shia LaBeouf.

...though it does change my reading of the books, if Obliteration, Steelheart, Prof, Regalia, Megan, Newton, and Fortuity all look like Shia in various costumes and degrees of makeup. Come to think of it, how did David not recognize Prof and Megan as Epics? :huh:

Those are good questions. One outcome of this revelation is that the "David is an Epic" theory has been officially debunked, as neither Megan nor Mizzy make any mention of David suddenly looking like a pre-Calamity Epic. :P

Those are good questions. One outcome of this revelation is that the "David is an Epic" theory has been officially debunked, as neither Megan nor Mizzy make any mention of David suddenly looking like a pre-Calamity Epic. :P

Do more powerful Epics bear a stronger resemblance to Shia? Is Steelheart a near-twin, while Curveball merely has a similar beard? Is Calamity the real Shia LaBeouf? :o

Deathwish. Sorry that wasn't clear.

So, correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't the shattered bone be reflected onto Frequency?  Or did a miss a conversation that discussed this interaction?