If he hears how Nathan wound up with Funtimes and re-imagines it as a Mistborn in a glittery pink mistcloak saving a skaa from a sadistic nobleman, I'm going to scream. 

Good screams or bad screams? :ph34r:

He'll also probably think Obliteration is an Occulator with Firebringer's lenses. :P

Good screams or bad screams? :ph34r:

He'll also probably think Obliteration is an Occulator with Firebringer's lenses. :P

Definitely good ones. 

He even wears glasses! :o Wait a sec—what happens if he meets Murphy? Will Gregory hug him and say "Alcatraz, you're real!" before his pants mysteriously fall to the ground? 

Definitely good ones. 

He even wears glasses! :o Wait a sec—what happens if he meets Murphy? Will Gregory hug him and say "Alcatraz, you're real!" before his pants mysteriously fall to the ground? 

I'm pretty sure that answer is a definite "yes." Also, Voidgaze is an Awakener. There is no doubt in Gregory's mind. 

I guess Taylor Swift could be a kandra, and Euphoria's powers are kind of similar to Rioting, but I'm not sure how you'd fit Rainmaker into the Cosmere.  She's a High Storm?

I'm not entirely sure. She'd probably switch between "Haha, that is awesome!" and "Okay...they're terrifying."

She'd fit right in then. tell her that.

...and I just put something new on our WMG page :P

Oh right, when was the last time anyone updated out TvTropes page?

It does explain why Shiny Sparkle is drawn to Autumn, if every female Epic also looks like Shia LaBeouf.

...though it does change my reading of the books, if Obliteration, Steelheart, Prof, Regalia, Megan, Newton, and Fortuity all look like Shia in various costumes and degrees of makeup. Come to think of it, how did David not recognize Prof and Megan as Epics? :huh:

Do you honestly think a woman that swears her love mere moments after meeting Autumn would be that swallow. :P

Everything is going to plan, then. :ph34r::P

(Either that, or she was like (BIG WOK spoilers)

Shallan and Jasnah and can soulcast without a Soulcaster!!!  :P)

Is this the point where I'm a cynic pointing out how flawed his comparision is concerning himself? :ph34r:

I told you if anything she's an Elsecaller.

Oh right, when was the last time anyone updated out TvTropes page?

Do you honestly think a woman that swears her love mere moments after meeting Autumn would be that swallow. :P

Is this the point where I'm a cynic pointing out how flawed his comparision is concerning himself? :ph34r:

I haven't read Mistborn in a long time, and he's really excited about it, so give him a pass. :P

I will. :ph34r: 

No, of course not. :P 

HaHA! I have finished my assignment and will now have the time to finish WoK and learn what the heck these things are! :P 

I haven't read Mistborn in a long time, and he's really excited about it, so give him a pass. :P

Alright, I'll give him a pass for using the death of a drug addict, that probably caused a lot of other drug addicts to die to booster his own ego by making it all about himself. I can do that. :ph34r::P

I told my sister that at least six people said she should bow to peer pressure and join. She said all she'd be doing was making drawings; I said she could adopt TooMuchOxy.

She said she'd rather have one that was less...drug-induced. :P

It's the start of the indoctrination. :ph34r:

Alright, I'll give him a pass for using the death of a drug addict, that probably caused a lot of other drug addicts to die to booster his own ego by making it all about himself. I can do that. :ph34r::P

It's the start of the indoctrination. :ph34r:

Oh hush. :P

I told my sister that at least six people said she should bow to peer pressure and join. She said all she'd be doing was making drawings; I said she could adopt TooMuchOxy.

She said she'd rather have one that was less...drug-induced. :P

So that'd be a no to GiveMeABurgerNow and WhyIsEverythingPurple too?

Sadly, yes.

Not even: WhyAreThereBugsEvereywhereOhGodThey'reAbsolutelyEverywhere?

Guys, I won't be here from Early June until Late August. I've been wondering who could take over my characters during that time. Here's the rules for anyone who wants to play my characters.

Red cannot die and cannot change.

Mistwraith can get beaten up a bit and have her character change, but dying needs extreme justification.

Brightdeath can die but not change.

Chase can change for the better or the worse and I don't care either way if she dies or lives. Though if I get back and she's dead, I need justification.

Amber can die.

Sorry to hear Winter, I'm happy to take on characters if needed.

It'll be lots of fun and it's all vacations, so nothing bad, just no 17th Shard. I have a few days in which I might be able to say "hi" but I planned a lot of chaotic awesomeness for this Summer.

Hoping Calamity doesn't show up in sky over this summer.

Sounds kind of like my summer plans. I'll be working at a scout camp, with not internet. I can get on during the week ends, but other than that... :(

It'll be lots of fun and it's all vacations, so nothing bad, just no 17th Shard. I have a few days in which I might be able to say "hi" but I planned a lot of chaotic awesomeness for this Summer.

Hoping Calamity doesn't show up in sky over this summer.

No need to apologize for fun. :P We'll miss you, though. What kinds of stuff will you be doing?

And if Calamity does show up, I'll be the lady who takes in all the abandoned pugs and trains them as attack pugs against all the Epics. :ph34r:

Guys, I won't be here from Early June until Late August. I've been wondering who could take over my characters during that time. Here's the rules for anyone who wants to play my characters.

Mistwraith can get beaten up a bit and have her character change, but dying needs extreme justification.

Chase can change for the better or the worse and I don't care either way if she dies or lives. Though if I get back and she's dead, I need justification.

Amber can die.

:( We'll miss you for the time. I suppose we'll have to get that testament out early.

I'm going to camp for 6 weeks, going to Europe for a while, California, and a bunch of other places. Crazy summers are the best.

EDIT: And you don't do that already, Twilyght?

Sounds awesome, where in Europe?

Amber can die.

Hope you have fun! :D We'll miss you here, but here's wishing for a chaotic and joyous summer for you. :)