I tried to get a character for everyone up before I posted so if you don't have a character there it's because you didn't post any in the Epics summary doc.
I'm working on getting everyones pony pictures up too but I need to crop them all first so that may take awhile, luckily Twi already has a cropped Funtimes picture as her dp so that went up straight away. :D
So yeah, that's there if people want to add and edit it, I thought it'd be a bit easier to navigate than all the docs are. Hopefully I'll eventually add all my unclaimed Epics to it and people can browse them and tag them as claimed if they want them.

Cool. I'll edit a bit.

Thanks Winter, I know it's not everyones thing and I'm happy to do the profiles for those that don't or can't but anything you can add would be a big help. :D

I'm "King of the Kobolds" there now. Don't mean to hint, but if you make me an admin there I can start toying around with different background themes. :ph34r:

It is done. Thou art now sir Kobold! (Admins can knight people too can't they? :P)

Edited by Voidus

It is done. Thou art now sir Kobold! (Admins can knight people too can't they? :P)

Awesome. :D (I'll toy around with it in a few minutes. Right now I'm rewriting Lightwards' article, just to make it more wiki-like. Hope you don't mind.)

Awesome. :D (I'll toy around with it in a few minutes. Right now I'm rewriting Lightwards' article, just to make it more wiki-like. Hope you don't mind.)

No problems, so far I've just copy-pasted things from various threads and docs.

Winter you're an admin too now.

that is true, making it a bad analogy, however, I do think Steelheart would have that level of control- if he can fly perfectly with just wind, and lift thing with little whirlwinds, then I think he can create a blanket gust of wind away from him. Although, not all over him at once, since that would leave just a void without air around him. 

I think I agree with you though, the mechanics of this sound incredibly weird to even make sense, and seem to fall a bit outside what her powers were originally described as.

However, the fact that she has absorbed the energy from bullets (that she could see coming) means she has to be able to "mentally" set her power to absorb energy before it touches her. Like raising a shield when you see an archer firing an arrow.

Alternatively Silver could just default to the original "absorbs all energy nearby thing", but perhaps with slight alterations- absorbs all energy starting from a few inches from the skin (maintaining her clothes) and a few small gaps in the field around her mouth so she can breath.

@Silver: I would recommend doing that.

Even if it isn't hard, you need to know a baseball is coming to catch it, right? Just think about it that way.

Just saw the new Avengers movie, both good and bad points but definitely worth a watch and the bad points are only if you're particularly invested in the original lore.

Just watched it as well. Frigging awesome!

So I was bored since no one's posting and I made a wiki.

So now we have a TvTropes page and a wiki. (Although I don't think our TvTropes page still counts as active. :ph34r: )

Even if it isn't hard, you need to know a baseball is coming to catch it, right? Just think about it that way.

Just watched it as well. Frigging awesome!

So now we have a TvTropes page and a wiki. (Although I don't think our TvTropes page still counts as active. :ph34r: )

Just about to type deshou? when I realized that I speak english not japanese... too much anime lately methinks :P

Okay... did you at least watch something good? :P

I'm not even sure, I've been on holidays so I've basically just been checking 17th Shard and watching anime for the last 2 weeks :P

Just finished Mirrai Nikki again though, so that was good I guess.

Silver, I think a Converter post would be next.  Also, if you could clarify how her bullet/kinetic energy stopping works, and times when it doesn't work (such as in her prologue), that might be useful.

Sorry for no posting for a while. Been kind of busy. I'm writing her post right now. I'll post it sometime to morrow. Hopefully.

So about her powers, she can only activate the blanket absorption for a limited time, about thirty minutes at a time. It s really heard to keep up so she only does it in a fight. Her begging post, she didnt feel threatened, so she didn't put up a blanket. If she thinks she is going to get ambushed, or she sees a bunch of guns pointed at her, she activates her blanket absorption.

Welcome to Wikia.

I'm swiftly learning that it's nowhere near as easy as I remembered to get a sound background image working. <_<

I'm used to the Coppermind so the formatting and everythings really weird. I hate it when people try to make things more user friendly, it almost never actually makes anything easier, it just makes the really really simple stuff obvious and removes any sort of advanced options at all.

Because of name thives I'm again Dancingedge, might do some editing later. Do I have to be an Admin for that?

Sorry for no posting for a while. Been kind of busy. I'm writing her post right now. I'll post it sometime to morrow. Hopefully.

So about her powers, she can only activate the blanket absorption for a limited time, about thirty minutes at a time. It s really heard to keep up so she only does it in a fight. Her begging post, she didnt feel threatened, so she didn't put up a blanket. If she thinks she is going to get ambushed, or she sees a bunch of guns pointed at her, she activates her blanket absorption.

That still doesn't explain how it actually works.

Edited by Edgedancer

I'm used to the Coppermind so the formatting and everythings really weird. I hate it when people try to make things more user friendly, it almost never actually makes anything easier, it just makes the really really simple stuff obvious and removes any sort of advanced options at all.

Wikia was a breeze to edit a few years ago. But every so often they introduced some new editor or tool to make things easier for new members, screwing things up for established editors in the process. I can hardly recognize it now. <_<

Because of name thives I'm again Dancingedge, might do some editing later. Do I have to be an Admin for that?

That still doesn't explain how it actually works.

Nope, anyone can edit I think. But I'll admin you anyway. I got a message that it was 'Edgedancerr' so I admined that account but I'll admin both just to be sure :P

Nope, anyone can edit I think. But I'll admin you anyway. I got a message that it was 'Edgedancerr' so I admined that account but I'll admin both just to be sure :P

Yeah, the first one was a misspelling and I didn't find a option to change the name, so I made a new one. :ph34r::P

Yeah, the first one was a misspelling and I didn't find a option to change the name, so I made a new one. :ph34r::P

Ah. Thought it might have been from mine, mine's Voiduss there because of name thieves.

Well it's already going to have pony pictures everywhere I suppose. :P

The current background is a horribly mangled attempt at featuring the scenery from "September" as a background. But I'm beginning to think putting in a stock glitter background and making all the links pink would be both easier and more accurate to the RP. :P