Hey, if you guys come across any good pug pictures, especially .png files with transparent backgrounds, could you post them here? I had an idea. :ph34r:

Good pug pictures with transparent backgrounds are hard to find. Believe me, I've looked. :mellow:

If photos with transparent backgrounds will work, then there's this page. And frankly it's foreground animation is entertaining enough that I'd visit it even without the need for png files. :lol:

Good pug pictures with transparent backgrounds are hard to find. Believe me, I've looked. :mellow:

If photos with transparent backgrounds will work, then there's this page. And frankly it's foreground animation is entertaining enough that I'd visit it even without the need for png files. :lol:

Aren't they though? :mellow:

Those are adorable. :wub: I need at least one transparent .png file, but I'll also need a few pictures that look like they could be taking place in the same room. Similarly colored pugs, similar backgrounds, etc.

I'm sure there is, but I'm reluctant to touch Voidus' codework. When it comes to designing and editing templates, well...

Trying+to+buy+your+first+house_40d6f2_50

Well, I just posted Hypno's profile. Feel free to make it match the other pages better. I just copy/pasted from his bio.

Well, I just posted Hypno's profile. Feel free to make it match the other pages better. I just copy/pasted from his bio.

Thanks! You get a Voidgaze hug now. :D

Also, I like the "Appearance" section. Maybe we should start making that a standard in articles, for easy reference when describing characters?

Thanks! You get a Voidgaze hug now. :D

Also, I like the "Appearance" section. Maybe we should start making that a standard in articles, for easy reference when describing characters?

I think that's a good idea. I have it for most of my characters.

Well, apparently my phone thinks I have better things to do than look at the new pages that were posted today. <_< So I'll take a look at them when I get home. Just so I have an idea, were Wraith, Hypno, and the momentum twins the only new pages posted today?

There's also a Reader article, and I'm writing a page for Lucentia now. And I've also done some work with categories, though I'm probably the only person who cares about that. :P

After reading the Community Message on the wiki, I felt obligated to try to ponify my Epics. (This fact does not leave the Oregon RP, understand? :ph34r::P)

Anyways, Azrael and Mirrorveil were surprising easy. Frostfire not so much. Still not 100% sure on how he turned out.

Sparkng-Creepy-Slontze Azrael:

AzraelPic_zps6mu5bzbc.png
Code, if anyone's interested: hrZ0HIa0000/yIT18////um19321m310000/t//09Vp/C/t//28220000430000570000

Fish-Out-Of-Water Mirrorveil: 

MirrorveilPic_zps87i66blu.png
Code if anyone's interested: Ox004MucvkR/l//8S//x/un1837AW0akhgw///+0aVp/C04oo233DjxUt47hQsj

I-Don't-Know-How-To-Make-The-Creator-Options-Look-Like-A-Trench-Coat Frostfire: 

FrostfirePic_zpsvlcy6chx.png

Once again, code if anyone's interested: alQ00HMMICTWu+J05KenRun18370031C0e8KHq831Vp/C04oo213CSaOW47TKma57TKma

If someone who knows the wiki code better than I do wants to add these to their pages, that'd be great. I'll probably get around to helping flesh-out the wiki more myself over the next couple days.

After reading the Community Message on the wiki, I felt obligated to try to ponify my Epics. (This fact does not leave the Oregon RP, understand? :ph34r::P)

Anyways, Azrael and Mirrorveil were surprising easy. Frostfire not so much. Still not 100% sure on how he turned out.

Sparkng-Creepy-Slontze Azrael:

AzraelPic_zps6mu5bzbc.png

Code, if anyone's interested: hrZ0HIa0000/yIT18////um19321m310000/t//09Vp/C/t//28220000430000570000

Fish-Out-Of-Water Mirrorveil: 

MirrorveilPic_zps87i66blu.png

Code if anyone's interested: Ox004MucvkR/l//8S//x/un1837AW0akhgw///+0aVp/C04oo233DjxUt47hQsj

I-Don't-Know-How-To-Make-The-Creator-Options-Look-Like-A-Trench-Coat Frostfire: 

FrostfirePic_zpsvlcy6chx.png

Once again, code if anyone's interested: alQ00HMMICTWu+J05KenRun18370031C0e8KHq831Vp/C04oo213CSaOW47TKma57TKma

If someone who knows the wiki code better than I do wants to add these to their pages, that'd be great. I'll probably get around to helping flesh-out the wiki more myself over the next couple days.

Awesome! You get a Voidgaze hug. :D

Looking at the timeline, didn't Twi end up deciding that Funtimes got her powers like 3 weeks ago?

That is a good point. Twi? Care to correct the timeline, or tell us how to correct it?

Also, I used to edit on a wiki with a bad vandal problem. Anonymous contributors came and posted crude jokes on articles all the time. So whenever one of you guys without an account edits an article, this is the first thought that comes to mind:

272fd86d879ea14a4a7a94e468cb7d88.jpg

Be thankful that my wiki PTSD doesn't extend any further. :P

Looking at the timeline, didn't Twi end up deciding that Funtimes got her powers like 3 weeks ago?

Yes. Why? 

EDIT: Ninja'd. I'll post my edits in a second….

Also, there is now a Conflux pony. 

da2fe6015dbda0bc75110f71eb718098.png

Here's the code, in case anyone wants to tinker with it: 

3837076100262851AFB0B000000915A3AFN1837020010001Q0BFBFBFFF7FFF05107F3FCC004CB2

...but if you do tinker with it, let me know, because this will be important later on. :ph34r:

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Yes. Why? 

EDIT: Ninja'd. I'll post my edits in a second….

Also, there is now a Conflux pony. 

da2fe6015dbda0bc75110f71eb718098.png

Here's the code, in case anyone wants to tinker with it: 

3837076100262851AFB0B000000915A3AFN1837020010001Q0BFBFBFFF7FFF05107F3FCC004CB2

...but if you do tinker with it, let me know, because this will be important later on. :ph34r:

He's awesome. Consider him added to the Pony Vault. :D

(Was that you that just edited the Timeline? Did you mean to remove the "Oregon Essentials" category, or can I put it back? Either way thanks for editing. :))

He's awesome. Consider him added to the Pony Vault. :D

(Was that you that just edited the Timeline? Did you mean to remove the "Oregon Essentials" category, or can I put it back? Either way thanks for editing. :))

I removed it? :mellow: How the heck did I do that? Yeah, go ahead and put it back. I'll just go sit in my fungeon and not touch anything until I know what I'm doing. :P 

I removed it? :mellow: How the heck did I do that? Yeah, go ahead and put it back. I'll just go sit in my fungeon and not touch anything until I know what I'm doing. :P

It's no big deal. All it does is add +1 to my edit count when I put it back. :P;)

Thanks. :) Cross your fingers, toes, and anything else that can be crossed: I'm going to edit Funtimes' page and I don't want to accidentally kill the entire wiki or something. :P

I'm happy to silence the screaming Spartan in my head for a friend. :P Thanks for editing. You are owed one Voidgaze hug for every edit you make. :)