I'm happy to silence the screaming Spartan in my head for a friend. :P Thanks for editing. You are owed one Voidgaze hug for every edit you make. :)

So...if we save after each small edit, do we get one for each? :P

Alright, changed the infobox to 'human name' and now that Kobold is a bureaucrat I hope he can resist the urge to drop the banhammer on anons :P
Thanks for all the work everyone! It's really coming along nicely.

I'll do it. :)

EDIT: It's up now.

Awesome, thanks! :) 

…what's an official and objective-sounding way to say "He met Funtimes while strapped to a table, at which point she rescuenapped him, thoroughly humiliated her date, whisked him off to Oregon and announced they were dating"? :mellow: 

…what's an official and objective-sounding way to say "He met Funtimes while strapped to a table, at which point she rescuenapped him, thoroughly humiliated her date, whisked him off to Oregon and announced they were dating"? :mellow:

How about:

"He met Funtimes while strapped to a table, at which point she rescuenapped him, thoroughly humiliated her date, whisked him off to Oregon and announced they were dating.

Verily."? :P

Alright, changed the infobox to 'human name' and now that Kobold is a bureaucrat I hope he can resist the urge to drop the banhammer on anons :P

Thanks for all the work everyone! It's really coming along nicely.

Oh, I'm a Bureaucrat now. Bureaucrats are cool. B):D

No problem. :)

If the official WHIO wiki doesn't include phrases like that every now and then, we're doing it wrong. :P

Also, just a heads up: its raining and pouring and storming where I am right now. A couple miles away people are losing power. So if I suddenly disappear for a few days, it's probably because I'm physically incapable of accessing the Internet and can't get anyone to drive me to the local burger joint with free WiFi.

Also, just a heads up: its raining and pouring and storming where I am right now. A couple miles away people are losing power. So if I suddenly disappear for a few days, it's probably because I'm physically incapable of accessing the Internet and can't get anyone to drive me to the local burger joint with free WiFi.

Finally! I'll get a chance to post more than Kobold King!

That was definitely Murderlina talking. :ph34r:  I meant to say, No biggie. there's been absences before.

After reading the Community Message on the wiki, I felt obligated to try to ponify my Epics. (This fact does not leave the Oregon RP, understand? :ph34r::P)

Anyways, Azrael and Mirrorveil were surprising easy. Frostfire not so much. Still not 100% sure on how he turned out.

Sparkng-Creepy-Slontze Azrael:

AzraelPic_zps6mu5bzbc.png

Code, if anyone's interested: hrZ0HIa0000/yIT18////um19321m310000/t//09Vp/C/t//28220000430000570000

Fish-Out-Of-Water Mirrorveil: 

MirrorveilPic_zps87i66blu.png

Code if anyone's interested: Ox004MucvkR/l//8S//x/un1837AW0akhgw///+0aVp/C04oo233DjxUt47hQsj

I-Don't-Know-How-To-Make-The-Creator-Options-Look-Like-A-Trench-Coat Frostfire: 

FrostfirePic_zpsvlcy6chx.png

Once again, code if anyone's interested: alQ00HMMICTWu+J05KenRun18370031C0e8KHq831Vp/C04oo213CSaOW47TKma57TKma

If someone who knows the wiki code better than I do wants to add these to their pages, that'd be great. I'll probably get around to helping flesh-out the wiki more myself over the next couple days.

I like all those ponies! Azrael's is great!

Bummer, Kobold. I'm crossing my fingers for you to be safe from the storm. (Not just so you can keep our wiki expanding and write RP posts :ph34r:)

Ok, I've added a guide for character creation for anyone having trouble with the infobox, hopefully it'll expand a bit more once we set more solid guidelines for articles.
Also added an Epic Powers page so I'll start linking all the separate pages there and redirect the teleportation page.

Murderlina%20Is%20Everywhere%20you%20Foo

In all seriousness (lol), we should probably try to figure out Murderlina's other powers.  Somehow I doubt you get a name like Murderlina by manipulating auto-correct alone.  

The point of their inheritance was so provide them with established safe houses and that sort of thing.  I was hoping that they wouldn't warrant the same level of infamy as the Reckoners, since they aren't actually killing anyone, so that, even while they would be easier to find than the Reckoners, they wouldn't be as worth finding.  

This was a pretty key element of the characters, but I see your point.  Do you have any suggestions for how to make this work?  

Well, I would prefer to stick closely to canon, but if some slight bends are made, I guess there is precedent.  

I think that's a matter of perspective.  If they were being useful for a year, why not keep them around?  This time period could also be shortened.  I'm flexible.  

All good questions.  How does Knighthawk do it?  I'm not saying these two would be anywhere near the same level as Knighthawk, and they have the added worries about staying underground, but maybe there is something there we can use?  I guess we still don't know much about how Knighthawk was established, or how it has survived making epic technology in a world run by epics, or how payment works between states (don't they mention trade in Steelheart?).  

I'm having trouble coming up with answers, but I really like these characters, so if you have some suggestions or answers to these issues I would really appreciate it!  I'm not really the Reckoners-verse expert here, so some help would be much appreciated.  

The best option I could think of is to dial down the scope of their operations and make them more about getting food, money whatever for themselves and only some jobs, from not Epics, on the side. Not sure how well that works with what you have in mind though.

After reading the Community Message on the wiki, I felt obligated to try to ponify my Epics. (This fact does not leave the Oregon RP, understand? :ph34r::P)

Anyways, Azrael and Mirrorveil were surprising easy. Frostfire not so much. Still not 100% sure on how he turned out.

Sparkng-Creepy-Slontze Azrael:

AzraelPic_zps6mu5bzbc.png

Code, if anyone's interested: hrZ0HIa0000/yIT18////um19321m310000/t//09Vp/C/t//28220000430000570000

Fish-Out-Of-Water Mirrorveil: 

MirrorveilPic_zps87i66blu.png

Code if anyone's interested: Ox004MucvkR/l//8S//x/un1837AW0akhgw///+0aVp/C04oo233DjxUt47hQsj

I-Don't-Know-How-To-Make-The-Creator-Options-Look-Like-A-Trench-Coat Frostfire: 

FrostfirePic_zpsvlcy6chx.png

Once again, code if anyone's interested: alQ00HMMICTWu+J05KenRun18370031C0e8KHq831Vp/C04oo213CSaOW47TKma57TKma

If someone who knows the wiki code better than I do wants to add these to their pages, that'd be great. I'll probably get around to helping flesh-out the wiki more myself over the next couple days.

Those are pretty nice. ;)

No! Not Kobold's inernet. :(

Part 1 and 2 of a Frostfire/Edgerunner compilation is up. :)

Yay. Although, if you just brute force the problem by adding a stronger gravitational pull it would be way more efficient to just have Edgerunner pull Frostfire than splitting the energy and dealing with all the shifts in velocity.

I'm happy to silence the screaming Spartan in my head for a friend. :P Thanks for editing. You are owed one Voidgaze hug for every edit you make. :)

Hey, those are supposed to be something special. :angry::P

Mailliw, Reader actually did betray Koschei willingly. Remington didn't capture him; he went over to Vondra willingly. Whether or not you want to change this is up to you; Emma might believe otherwise.

Mailliw, Reader actually did betray Koschei willingly. Remington didn't capture him; he went over to Vondra willingly. Whether or not you want to change this is up to you; Emma might believe otherwise.

Well, if we want to argue accuracy there's still the fact that, from what I understood, he acted mostly out of revenge and given that by retracting his gifted powers Koschei could kill his hostages all of them should logically have died the moment his weakness got triggered. He's really less of a hero and more of a anti-hero that got really lucky.

Well, if we want to argue accuracy there's still the fact that, from what I understood, he acted mostly out of revenge and given that by retracting his gifted powers Koschei could kill his hostages all of them should logically have died the moment his weakness got triggered. He's really less of a hero and more of a anti-hero that got really lucky.

Since one of those hostages was Lucy I'm at least thankful that that didn't happen. Although actually she got her powers shortly before Koschei died so not sure what the interaction there would be.  :unsure:

I'm not arguing that he's a hero. Reader did act out of revenge, and for his own self-serving reasons. However, he wasn't taken captive by Remington. He did voluntarily switch over. 

Since one of those hostages was Lucy I'm at least thankful that that didn't happen. Although actually she got her powers shortly before Koschei died so not sure what the interaction there would be.  :unsure:

Given that we know from Koschei's POV that he didn't have an extra ability to recreate that wounds or something like that but that it was the act of taking his powers itself back this whole survial of the hostages is honestly pretty much a plothole. :unsure:

I'm not arguing that he's a hero. Reader did act out of revenge, and for his own self-serving reasons. However, he wasn't taken captive by Remington. He did voluntarily switch over. 

And I was talking about Remington, sorry if that wasn't clear.

Given that we know from Koschei's POV that he didn't have an extra ability to recreate that wounds or something like that but that it was the act of taking his powers itself back this whole survial of the hostages is honestly pretty much a plothole. :unsure:

And I was talking about Remington, sorry if that wasn't clear.

If it bugs you so much, I can retcon it out. Otherwise, I'm calling that a necessary plot hole. An ending where all of Koschei's hostages died would have been a possibility in Remington's mind, but honestly, it's not one I want to add to the story.

Also a quick note on that last Converter post, Electricity once in contact with the ground is not particularly likely to then travel through the human body and shock them. Immolating a couple of people purely from the heat could work, although that calls into question where all the energy came from but to shock people you'd need to pass the current through them without grounding it.