And then of course, there are the unofficial pony emotes. Pinkie_Pie_emoticon.png

Fear definitely explains her actions--or at least, mostly explains her actions--but she's a victim of ongoing molestation and I think a few thoughts showing that she views herself as such would do a lot of good.

Noted. (Though in fairness, not every woman who is fondled immediately reacts with anger, or even grows angry until after the fact. Especially if the one doing the fondling is vastly stronger than she is. She might not even call it molestation or something similar until she and Shiny are separated and she's had a few minutes to clear her head.) 

Noted. (Though in fairness, not every woman who is fondled immediately reacts with anger, or even grows angry until after the fact. Especially if the one doing the fondling is vastly stronger than she is. She might not even call it molestation or something similar until she and Shiny are separated and she's had a few minutes to clear her head.) 

There's also the confusion factor to take into account, when you're expecting to have to be firm and stop someone from death-murdering everyone in sight and instead they try to make out with you there's going to be a certain amount of uncertainty going on.

There's also the confusion factor to take into account, when you're expecting to have to be firm and stop someone from death-murdering everyone in sight and instead they try to make out with you there's going to be a certain amount of uncertainty going on.

Definitely the sense that "if I do what she wants, I can stave off the death-murdering part." Her narrative could stand to have more of those thoughts stated instead of just implied, but that would definitely be a concern. 

Definitely the sense that "if I do what she wants, I can stave off the death-murdering part." Her narrative could stand to have more of those thoughts stated instead of just implied, but that would definitely be a concern. 

Yeah, but so far... she's essentially in the same position as a woman being forced to kiss her captor at knifepoint. She might be doing what she needs to do to survive, but her attitude has arguably been too casual so far. For twenty minutes now she's been on a nonstop ride of being groped, fondled, and squeezed, with the majority of her opposing thoughts being "Oh dear, whatever will Arsenal think. * shrug *" I'd expect more anger, confusion, or perhaps sheer shock from a woman with Autumn's values and position.

I'm saying that her writing, while excellent in most corners, has been a tad lacking on the emotional front so far, leading to misunderstandings about her motivations. She's been threatened and is in fear for her life, but that doesn't mean she can't have a little bit of private outrage.

Yeah, but so far... she's essentially in the same position as a woman being forced to kiss her captor at knifepoint. She might be doing what she needs to do to survive, but her attitude has arguably been too casual so far. For twenty minutes now she's been on a nonstop ride of being groped, fondled, and squeezed, with the majority of her opposing thoughts being "Oh dear, whatever will Arsenal think. * shrug *" I'd expect more anger, confusion, or perhaps sheer shock from a woman with Autumn's values and position.

I'm saying that her writing, while excellent in most corners, has been a tad lacking on the emotional front so far, leading to misunderstandings about her motivations. She's been threatened and is in fear for her life, but that doesn't mean she can't have a little bit of private outrage.

Also noted. I'll state more of her emotions in future posts. 

Also noted. I'll state more of her emotions in future posts. 

That'll be great to see. And again, hope I don't sound too critical, since I really do love your posts. :unsure:

To lighten the mood here's a pug emoticon:  doggy1.gif

That'll be great to see. And again, hope I don't sound too critical, since I really do love your posts. :unsure:

To lighten the mood here's a pug emoticon:  doggy1.gif

To further lightend up the mood, here's what pugs do without you looking. https://youtu.be/P8Na5jvNELg

Now excuse me while I go writting the problem. :ph34r:

Should we reunite Backtrack with his glasses….or should we keep them tragically separated? :ph34r:

Here's what Pablo the pug thinks of the daily offerings. 

I vote we either let Shiny redeem herself by giving them back, or launch the Funtrack ship by having the good Doctor recreate them for him when he gets back to Portland. :P

Pablo the pug has a new fan. :lol:

I vote we either let Shiny redeem herself by giving them back, or launch the Funtrack ship by having the good Doctor recreate them for him when he gets back to Portland. :P

Pablo the pug has a new fan. :lol:

Funtrack? 

Her fingers tightened around his throat. "All right, idiotbrain," she said through clenched teeth, "now that you know all about my tragic backstory, tell me yours." 

Backtrack sniffed. "I lost my sunglasses yesterday."

I think we should stay far away from that ship. :mellow: Far, far away. 

Part two is even better. :D 

Funtrack? 

Her fingers tightened around his throat. "All right, idiotbrain," she said through clenched teeth, "now that you know all about my tragic backstory, tell me yours." 

Backtrack sniffed. "I lost my sunglasses yesterday."

I think we should stay far away from that ship. :mellow: Far, far away. 

Part two is even better. :D

"Seriously? That's it?"

"Yeah, that's--OMIGOSH LOOK IT'S AMAROK!!!1!"

"What? Where?"

By the time she looked back around, Backtrack was nowhere to be seen.

Brb i need to watch pugs. :D

Oh, please. <_<

l0c8e.jpg

Everyone needs to watch pugs. :P

Hey, there was a time when no one thought he'd ever get a girlfriend, and he already has a tsundere date now. Things are looking up for everybody's favorite retroclog. :P

Not from Backtrack….though if he did have a secondary, that would be it. :P

I guess technically speaking, his instant tracking power can be viewed as separate from his retrocognition, giving him an actual secondary.

But we're not here for accuracy. We're here to have a good time making fun of Backtrack. :P

Now I'm planning a scene where Sam throws a piece of pepperoni into Backtrack's lap and tells Protector Pug to fetch it. :ph34r::P

"AUGH NO GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!!"

"It's a pug." 

"AND IT'S TASTING MY FACE!!!!" 

"Um, Backtrack? I think she just wants you to stop crying, so she's giving you kisses." 

"THIS SMUSHY-FACED DEMON HAS THE KISS OF DEATH!!!!"