You're the Liebrarian, you tell me. :ph34r:

At the library where I interned, the YA librarian at least would have it. But she'd have to keep it hidden from the Liebrarians at the branch near my house, who allow an author determined to keep the fantasy-loving troublemakers in line to openly mock fantasy writers during the motivational sessions she leads. :ph34r:

Hey, just because you didn't read Remington Hottie Badchull Springfield: The Completely Unbiased Biography by a Fangirl, doesn't mean Gordon didn't. :P

Remington Springfield.

Rebel.

Warrior.

Marksman.

Hero.

Total heartthrob. :P

He's not going to pose shirtless with his rifle over one shoulder for the book cover, no matter how much Edgerunner begs him. :P

Even without that picture, he's the biggest chick magnet since the Epic who called himself Chick Magnet. (Whose power involved literally attracting infant birds and repelling them as projectiles. :P)

He's not going to pose shirtless with his rifle over one shoulder for the book cover, no matter how much Edgerunner begs him. :P

but...but...that'll make Emma sad. he doesn't want crying fangirls, does he?

Again: cookies for Mizzy is a very worthy cause. :D

Also, does anyone have any objections to my creating the Epic responsible for persuading customers to stop by or call the SECOND an employee decides to eat lunch? I have plans for him. :angry::P

And so is acquiring upvotes!

Did I say that out loud? :mellow::P

I have no objections. :P

URGH! QUOTAAAAA!!!!!

Kobold, may I direct you to this thread that has disturbingly accurate theories? :P

...It took every ounce of my willpower not to simply reply "no comment." I probably would've done it if there hadn't been a mod reading to spook me. :P

Oh, and to respond to something Edgedancer said a dozen pages back: I looked it up, and the Oregon age of consent is 18. Which means Sam is still tragically barred from crack ships. :(:P