Turns out a normal man with normal strength can cut another human being in half, even without factoring in a speed of ninety miles an hour. The things I Google for the sake of literature. :mellow:

Also, Twi? Things are set up for Autumn to give a briefing now. Redlight will be taking notes about the new arrivals' powers.

Eep. :o

Cool. I'll have that up soonish. Out of curiosity, how would he react if she asked for two pounds of aspirin, a restraining order, and something on an official-looking piece of paper telling Arsenal that not everyone can create nukes out of thin air so MAYBE he should take teleporting a strange Epic into a command center as a desperate cry for help?

Eep. :o

Cool. I'll have that up soonish. Out of curiosity, how would he react if she asked for two pounds of aspirin, a restraining order, and something on an official-looking piece of paper telling Arsenal that not everyone can create nukes out of thin air so MAYBE he should take teleporting a strange Epic into a command center as a desperate cry for help?

Out of curiosity, how many more people does he need to slice in half before he can earn a spot on the "And Then They Died" list? :ph34r:

"Done, and I'll talk to him about it later. I'll need a little more context for that restraining order."

Out of curiosity, how many more people does he need to slice in half before he can earn a spot on the "And Then They Died" list? :ph34r:

"Done, and I'll talk to him about it later. I'll need a little more context for that restraining order."

Just one, if he happens to do it while hitting on Scribbler or Edgerunner. <_< Other than that, not very many. :mellow:

I wish all my bosses were that cool.

I was reading the thread, and then wondered what people would think if they saw it.

"So... you're reading about My Little Pony, are you? "

"Wait, no! I'm planning the destruction of Oregon, not reading MLP."

"Yeah, what ever you say."

Just one, if he happens to do it while hitting on Scribbler or Edgerunner. <_< Other than that, not very many. :mellow:

I wish all my bosses were that cool.

* takes note * :ph34r::mellow:

If more of the world's bosses machine-gunned down tyrannical Epics and treated their employees with respect, the world would be a better place. Actually the world would probably be a better place even with just the second one, but why have just compassion when you can have compassion AND badchullery? :P

* takes note * :ph34r::mellow:

If more of the world's bosses machine-gunned down tyrannical Epics and treated their employees with respect, the world would be a better place. Actually the world would probably be a better place even with just the second one, but why have just compassion when you can have compassion AND badchullery? :P

I find it odd and a bit disconcerting that getting a character onto that list is a badge of honor. Especially since I have two and one repeat offender. :P

If every boss was a badchull. If only. :P

By the way, is Glamour a fan of Fall Out Boy? I can see him leading a charge with "Dance, Dance" blaring in his ears. And My Chemical Romance's "This Is How I Disappear" would make a fantastic evil!Glamour song, I think.

I find it odd and a bit disconcerting that getting a character onto that list is a badge of honor. Especially since I have two and one repeat offender. :P

If every boss was a badchull. If only. :P

By the way, is Glamour a fan of Fall Out Boy? I can see him leading a charge with "Dance, Dance" blaring in his ears. And My Chemical Romance's "This Is How I Disappear" would make a fantastic evil!Glamour song, I think.

It shows that you've written a character that people care about. Even if people only care to see that character die as quickly as possible. :P

I haven't heard any Fall Out Boy, but I'm searching those songs on YouTube now. :ph34r:

It shows that you've written a character that people care about. Even if people only care to see that character die as quickly as possible. :P

I haven't heard any Fall Out Boy, but I'm searching those songs on YouTube now. :ph34r:

Some of those songs are suggestive and others are a bit dirty, so tread lightly. And that MCR song has an f-bomb near the end.

Some of those songs are suggestive and others are a bit dirty, so tread lightly. And that MCR song has an f-bomb near the end.

I still think we need a training montage with Glamour playing "Eye of the Tiger." :P

You mean we haven't had one yet? :o We must correct this!

Give it time. :ph34r:

Oh, and just for the public record: Voidus did the math, and it seems like Impact's skirt staying on her body at the speeds she's traveling at may be straining the bounds of credulity a bit. So Moral Guardian has been given a new secondary power that lets him keep the clothes on every Epic within a thousand miles of him. :P

Give it time. :ph34r:

Oh, and just for the public record: Voidus did the math, and it seems like Impact's skirt staying on her body at the speeds she's traveling at may be straining the bounds of credulity a bit. So Moral Guardian has been given a new secondary power that lets him keep the clothes on every Epic within a thousand miles of him. :P

He's also now launching a campaign to smite Deathwish for attempting to circumvent his will by looking up her skirt anyway.  <_<

He's also now launching a campaign to smite Deathwish for attempting to circumvent his will by looking up her skirt anyway.  <_<

I feel it's only fair to warn you that you should have Impact say her name soon, because we're dangerously close to Deathwish just calling her "Pink Panties" in his head. :mellow:

I was actually considering having Arsenal summon himself a truck and come to the clinic in person to orchestrate everything. Thoughts?

Sounds perfect to me.

Acunting for the implications of what he already did, I think he got a spot for himself.

Oh that's going to be fun. :P

Another twins post up, this time entitled: "MV refuses to be more pathetic than Backtrack"

Awesome. And if MV keeps throwing rabid animals at Deathwish, we might be able to recreate Twi's rabid weasel scenario. :ph34r:

I hope no one objects to Backtrack doing something vaguely romantic in the next scene. :ph34r:

Another twins post up, this time entitled: "MV refuses to be more pathetic than Backtrack"

Given that she has an excuse for being sad, I don't think she can be more pathetic than him at the moment. :P

Random question Kobold, but what is Arsenal's opinion about cats?

Awesome. And if MV keeps throwing rabid animals at Deathwish, we might be able to recreate Twi's rabid weasel scenario. :ph34r:

I hope no one objects to Backtrack doing something vaguely romantic in the next scene. :ph34r:

I think you meant Impact there. :ph34r: Anyway, as carthasic as that would be, I don't think she had the time to hunt for multiple animals. :(

I'm sure he can try. Success is another topic. :P

Something romantic-romantic? Or Backtrack-romantic? Because while some flowers might be nice I think MV could do without Backtrack telling a long story about some time an Epic bullied him :P

Random question Kobold, but what is Arsenal's opinion about cats?

"Useless little creatures draining our valuable resources. Not to mention how many sanitation regulations it violates to have one in a clinic. Vondra will hear about this." --From What Happened in The Dalles, page 15. :P

"Useless little creatures draining our valuable resources. Not to mention how many sanitation regulations it violates to have one in a clinic. Vondra will hear about this." --From What Happened in The Dalles, page 15. :P

And for a moment I thought Baxter and Arsenal might have some form of positive relationship. :unsure: Why so serious, Arsenal?

And for a moment I thought Baxter and Arsenal might have some form of positive relationship. :unsure: Why so serious, Arsenal?

Oddly enough, I think Arsenal would actually do pretty well against the Joker. Of course, by the time he finished, there might not be a Dalles to protect, but I doubt Arsenal would see this as much more than an inconvenience. :mellow:

Oddly enough, I think Arsenal would actually do pretty well against the Joker. Of course, by the time he finished, there might not be a Dalles to protect, but I doubt Arsenal would see this as much more than an inconvenience. :mellow:

Arsenal before fighting the Joker: "Cats, useless little creatures draining our valuable resources."

Arsenal after fighting the Joker: "Civilians, useless little creatures draining our valuable resources."

Arsenal before fighting the Joker: "Cats, useless little creatures draining our valuable resources."

Arsenal after fighting the Joker: "Civilians, useless little creatures draining our valuable resources."

"We could spend the resources we use feeding civilians to increase our defensive infrastructure."

"But isn't the defensive infrastructure in existence solely to defend the civilians...?"

"Why do you hate efficiency, commander?"

Edited by Kobold King