I just realized something horrifying.
Even more horrifying than Twi's uncovered safehand.
Guys I'm really really sorry about this but...

I know how to read.

I know! I'm a horrible person.

I just realized something horrifying.

Even more horrifying than Twi's uncovered safehand.

Guys I'm really really sorry about this but...

I know how to read.

I know! I'm a horrible person.

You….

I….

I don't know what to say. I…I'd judge you, but my own shameful secret precludes me from that luxury. 

How many more *shudder* literate men are there in this game, anyway? 

You….

I….

I don't know what to say. I…I'd judge you, but my own shameful secret precludes me from that luxury. 

How many more *shudder* literate men are there in this game, anyway?

I'm ashamed, but, if Voidus is man enough to admit it, so am I. I can read. That's right, I CAN READ!!!! And I enjoy it! Phew. That feels so much better now.

I'm really enjoying this Impact-Deathwish fight! They are both powerful but not so powerful that they can kill the other easily.

Thanks! Yeah they both have incomplete PIs so there's the potential that one could beat the other which adds a bit of tension I think. Plus Kobold being an awesome writer helps :P

Yeah, it is quite a tense fight.

tbh I'm rooting for Impact though :P Deathwish is on the right side, but he is sleazy as all hell. And Impact is developing in an interesting way, I think, getting worse as she uses her powers. Can't have that stopped by a little death.

How many more *shudder* literate men are there in this game, anyway? 

I... I... not me! I dictate my posts to my sister! Honest! :o

Thanks! Yeah they both have incomplete PIs so there's the potential that one could beat the other which adds a bit of tension I think. Plus Kobold being an awesome writer helps :P

Aww. Thanks. ^_^ And same to you. Impact's not only exceptionally powerful but wily as well, and written beautifully in every post. This is definitely one of the most fascinating duels of the game. (And one of the only one-on-one duels, as well.)

On the matter of nudity. Don't forget not only was Nighthound the first nacked character, Twi is the one that stripped him. Combines with not covering her safehand, just think what that implies about her. -_-:P

On the topic of literacy, Who knows maybe I'm an ardent. :ph34r:

On the matter of nudity. Don't forget not only was Nighthound the first nacked character, Twi is the one that stripped him. Combines with not covering her safehand, just think what that implies about her. -_-:P

Oh Twi, will you not think of the children!?

Wish I could claim that, unfortunately I believe I've already mentioned I'm an atheist.

I could be Jasnah's research associate though I guess? :P

Oh Twi, will you not think of the children!?

Wish I could claim that, unfortunately I believe I've already mentioned I'm an atheist.

I could be Jasnah's research associate though I guess? :P

I'm not so sure on that. She only really seems to be an atheist on the moral/phylosocial scale. She still holds to Vorin traditions, like the safehand and woman taking on scholary rounds, which you reading would fall under.

Of course we can go the route of that the stormwardens took and just say that we aren't reading the woman script. ;)

To douse him in acid! Try to tell me it wasn't for a good cause. Try.

See? You can't. :P

I've been streaming episodes of House lately (Finally got Netflix, it's nowhere near as good as the US version but still, baby steps) and various medical things have inspired a variety of new Epics because everything I do sparks a variety of new Epics. My latest is:

Aphasia:
Primary Power: Long term precognition, can see into the distant future and determine what lead to that future, however while he is seeing the future he suffers from verbal aphasia, causing his language skills to be mixed up. He also suffers from complete memory loss afterwards and so cannot recall what he predicted. As such his predictions are often incredibly difficult to decipher. (He predicted the eventual death of Steelheart, though he never realizes it. His exact prediction was: "The thief-core spilled by a toy, mire-brawl gives back. "(Eventually translated as "Steelheart killed by a boy, Firefight returns."))

New Dalles post up. "In Which Both Backtrack and Deathwish Resemble Bad Luck Brian." :ph34r:

8214e7fd08c41a3f2dbd37beef2c38a1.jpg

161598fb220d897277d88186cee84c10.jpg

I'm going to start running out of post names if we keep going with this. I'm terrible at names. Can I use Epic powersets instead? :P

If they're all as awesome as Aphasia, then yes. ;):D

Well shucks. :P

I thought he'd be a potentially playable precog, able to predict the things we know are going to happen but still perfectly able to be surprised with the justification that his prediction was just too unclear that time.

I thought he'd be a potentially playable precog, able to predict the things we know are going to happen but still perfectly able to be surprised with the justification that his prediction was just too unclear that time.

That could be interesting. Could we let him have the weirdest conversation ever with Backtrack? :P

I'm imagining Funtimes sitting across the table from him, perhaps while he's tied to a chair, clapping her hands and saying "Again, again!" as he makes yet another gibberish prediction. :blink:

I'm imagining Funtimes sitting across the table from him, perhaps while he's tied to a chair, clapping her hands and saying "Again, again!" as he makes yet another gibberish prediction. :blink:

"The bun clock questions as seeing one struggles."

"Yay! More!"

Meanwhile, he predicts her entire character arc. :ph34r:

"And then Nighthound died"

Strangely enough this was the one prediction he could make in perfect English.

Everyone rejoiced.