You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

1 minute ago, Robin Sedai said:

When the news from the Sanderson video made do a double take

and then a triple take

and then when you plan to spend half your savings on it

:( I won't be able to get any of the higher tiers because reasons, I will probably somehow be able to get at least the 160$ one.

Just now, Robin Sedai said:

*sigh* I plan to back the $40 or $60 one, shipping is just too expensive.

The most I could do on my own is the 160$ one, but I'm trying to get my parents to get me a higher one. My mom said that she wants the audiobooks, so I may even be able to convince her to go for the $500, but my hopes aren't high. $160 is great:P

Just now, Ookla the Theoretical said:

The most I could do on my own is the 160$ one, but I'm trying to get my parents to get me a higher one. My mom said that she wants the audiobooks, so I may even be able to convince her to go for the $500, but my hopes aren't high. $160 is great:P

yeah, to get the 160 one I would have to sell me wheel of time books which I was planning on doing anyways and I would have to also sell some other books I have been wanting to get rid of.

Just now, Ookla the Theoretical said:

When you start simultaneously laughing and crying while watching the new video during school. My group thought that I'd gone insane

lol, I was laughing my head off and saying, "STORM YOU BRANDON YOU GENIUS!" I was at home today but my siblings thought I was insane as usual.

Despite that, Brandon did ask, so let's try to keep things at least somewhat under wraps for longer than the very first day, perhaps? :P

6 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

Oh, sorry! I didn't know Brandon asked.

No worries! He just mentioned in the video that he wanted people to experience his news for themselves. I don't know exactly how much we'll be enforcing that, but spoiler boards will be up eventually. 

When you dream that as part of the new kickstarter you got to meet Brandon and ask him questions. This being a dream you don't actually have any coherent questions and you panic. You just said "Dawnshards" and Brandon silently slide a card across the table then you're was whisked away by his assistants.  

You got dream RAFO'd. 

34 minutes ago, Child of Hodor said:

When you dream that as part of the new kickstarter you got to meet Brandon and ask him questions. This being a dream you don't actually have any coherent questions and you panic. You just said "Dawnshards" and Brandon silently slide a card across the table then you're was whisked away by his assistants.  

You got dream RAFO'd. 

I'm pretty sure that counts as a nightmare.