You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

If I had a job, I would do that

Edit: when your female friend has swirly glass spikes through her earlobe and you debate asking her when the earlobe became a Hemalurgic bindpoint, and what attribute glass (silicon) stores.

Edited by Ashiok

When you outline everyone's signatures looking for secret messages. And then you realize, "WHAT IF BRANDON HAS A SECRET MESSAGE IN THERE!!!!???"

I'm going to go check on that.....he doesn't have a sig.... dang.

Edited by Leftinch

When I never believed any kind of conspiracy theory (at least not one involving more than a few dozen people) on account of them being too big to be kept secret, too crazy to have a chance of working, and having goals that aren't worth the effort anyway,

and yet I suddenly feel the urge to buy a small boat and cross the pacific a few times (using only the sun, the stars and a mechanic clock for orientation, so I can't be misdirected) just to check if there happen to be a new continent that doesn't figure on hushlander maps.

When I never believed any kind of conspiracy theory (at least not one involving more than a few dozen people) on account of them being too big to be kept secret, too crazy to have a chance of working, and having goals that aren't worth the effort anyway,

and yet I suddenly feel the urge to buy a small boat and cross the pacific a few times (using only the sun, the stars and a mechanic clock for orientation, so I can't be misdirected) just to check if there happen to be a new continent that doesn't figure on hushlander maps.

It's not actually possible to navigate by the sun and stars. The Librarians lied to you about that.

It's not actually possible to navigate by the sun and stars. The Librarians lied to you about that.

wait a second... if we live in the hushlands... and the librarians control everything in the hushlands... and the admins control this site... Chaos, Rubix, Shiv, FirstRainbowRose etc. are all clearly evil librarians.