You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

38 minutes ago, King Cole said:

When your friend gets on your 17thshard account and then writes A STORMING ESSAY ON WHY BRANDON SANDERSON IS THE WORST AUTHOR AND YOU ALMOST KILL HIM

Is it bad I want to read it?

when your science teacher makes a map of a fake continent and you say it looks like roshar, then she looks at it and says "huh, it kinda does" I got so excited that two of my teachers at least had read one brandon sanderson book (my geography teacher is reading alcatraz, and asked what order she should read the other books in, after i "swore" by saying "Shattering Glass!"

1 hour ago, Tesh said:

When it's snowing, and you walk up to @Cel and say, "Odium snows." 

When you flare your nostrils a lot when you laugh, and @Cel calls you a nose savant, and says I should stop flaring nose.

This needs all the upvotes. Mostly the top one. Seriously, this is amazing. 

When you're watching Divine Comedy's Annie: A Star Wars Musical, and one if the lines is, "On the dark side we have cookies!" And you start laughing your face off. I'd highly suggest watching it.

23 hours later:

When you read the Dark Alley's disclaimer. If you haven't read it, I highly suggest it. I really should join them. 

Edited by Tesh

12 minutes ago, Extesian said:

When the 17th Shard is the first public forum on which you announce your engagement :ph34r:

Congrats!

(And I don't blame you. Lovely lot of nerds on here).

(That probably made no sense).

(Eh. I got my meaning across).

(I'll leave now).

1 hour ago, Extesian said:

When the 17th Shard is the first public forum on which you announce your engagement :ph34r:

Congratulations!When you read the Dark Alley's disclaimer. If you haven't read it, I highly suggest it. I really should join them. 

On 3/1/2018 at 9:13 PM, Tesh said:

When you read the Dark Alley's disclaimer. If you haven't read it, I highly suggest it. I really should join them. 

No! Don’t do it, Tesh! Stay strong!

8 hours ago, podman36 said:
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 0:13 AM, Tesh said:

No! Don’t do it, Tesh! Stay strong!

I must say, that the DA's vast recipe library contains instructions to make some of the best baked good that have ever been dreamed up! And if you aren't interested in the Hemallurgic aspect as much, you can always find a place working with me in the non-hemallurgic department..

But, I've probably said too much already.. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Stormblessed said:

I must say, that the DA's vast recipe library contains instructions to make some of the best baked good that have ever been dreamed up! And if you aren't interested in the Hemallurgic aspect as much, you can always find a place working with me in the non-hemallurgic department..

But, I've probably said too much already.. :ph34r:

They have a non-hemallurgic department? 

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Stormblessed said:

Yes, it focuses more on the baking side of their studies. But I don't think I can give you any more information, unless of course you make a sale, and join the ranks.. :ph34r:

So that's how you join...

Okay, introductory board, here I come!

@podman36 How apposed are you towards the DA?

When you make these:

IMG_20180304_205939_hdr.thumb.jpg.bee4395a0b4d10e3ef5ed403a66037bb.jpg

Vin as Valette, Hoid, Shallan, Syl, Raoden, and Jasnah.

When you are on your sixth time reading tWoK. 

I've also read WoR five times, and OB twice.

@Tesh At some point I was browsing the Introduction thread and I noticed the factions, and I remember making an active choice to combat the DA. It’s like a pseudo-role play to me. 

Also, those are adorable. And very good. 

And six times? Rusts. I’ve read all of his published (and several unpublished) world several times, but I don’t think any of them six! Probably only four or five. 

You know you’re a Sanderfan when you say you’ve only read his books four or five times.

6 hours ago, podman36 said:

@Tesh At some point I was browsing the Introduction thread and I noticed the factions, and I remember making an active choice to combat the DA. It’s like a pseudo-role play to me. 

Also, those are adorable. And very good. 

And six times? Rusts. I’ve read all of his published (and several unpublished) world several times, but I don’t think any of them six! Probably only four or five. 

You know you’re a Sanderfan when you say you’ve only read his books four or five times.

I don't think there is any of Brandon's books any less than 7-12 times, some of them more, save Oathbringer and Snapshot. Though I have not gotten my hands on White Sand yet... :(

6 hours ago, Secrets said:

I don't think there is any of Brandon's books any less than 7-12 times, some of them more, save Oathbringer and Snapshot. Though I have not gotten my hands on White Sand yet... :(

Does that include his WoT books?

When your birds wake you up in the morning, and you say, "No, you can't have my pain! Go back to sleep!"

When you wake up in the morning and don't get out of bed for two hours because several people who are on this one RP you do are on.

Edited by Tesh

3 hours ago, Tesh said:

Does that include his WoT books?

When your birds wake you up in the morning, and you say, "No, you can't have my pain! Go back to sleep!"

No, I've only read wot twice or so. It just wanders so much... I'm with patient books generally, but WoT stretches it a bit

Anyways, add I posted right again, I feel the need to contribute.

You know your a Sanderfan when you get annoyed at the Last Jedi (hold your chulls a moment)

for not properly using foreshadowing... For just about anything...

And then go begin another re-read (literally) of Mistborn and feel pleased at all the amazing foreshadowing :D

Edit: and feel very good as you begin it in your brand new, just arrived, personalized Leather Dragonsteel edition!

Edited by Secrets