You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

Whenever you're climbing something you think, "Man, this would be alot easier if I could use Friction."

I know some of you want  to point out that it would be even easier with Gravitation, but that takes all the fun out of it.

Edited by Fatebreaker

When ever you read a good fantasy novel and think, "That was good, but it wasn't Sanderson..."

YES! That's my main complaint with Sanderson Novels. My fantasy novel reading rate has sharply dropped off since I read his books.

Whenever you're climbing something you think, "Man, this would be alot easier if I could use Friction."

I know some of you want  to point out that it would be even easier with Gravitation, but that takes all the fun out of it.

How about Lurching? You get to rappel everywhere, and you can use a grappling hook without any rope. Imagine, if you will, a warehouse store like Costco.

You can walk upside down on the rafters. If that doesn't sell you, I don't know what will.

How about Lurching? You get to rappel everywhere, and you can use a grappling hook without any rope. Imagine, if you will, a warehouse store like Costco.

You can walk upside down on the rafters. If that doesn't sell you, I don't know what will.

Yeah, but that's a different kind of fun than climbing.

When you start thinking that your neon green colored Kool-aid would be an awesome color for a spren.

When a friend mentioning a sanderson book suddenly makes your horrible day  a perfect day instead.

When you don't care your spouse is not turning out the lights until 3 in the morning because he's reading Words of Radiance.

When you start wondering how the trend of hiding secret doors behind bookcases got started. Then you realize that there is a perfectly logical reason for this, but you don't want to say, or otherwise you might end up with the talking dinosaurs… 

(Some evil Librarian is having a really good laugh about this, since no one actually checks behind bookcases for secret doors, but they do it all the time…)

When you wonder if a jammed door has been Lashed to its frame, and therefore wonder where Szeth is hiding.

Under your bed. Shin assassins always hide under your bed.

Steel Inquisitors, on the other hand, are very much on the closet end of the nocturnal monster spectrum.

I'm SO not sleeping tonight. Thanks. :P

Its our pleasure. :D

At least you'll have plenty reading material to keep you occupied in the long hours of the morning, when the light is dim and the shadows stretch out to every corner of the room...

But if you're a tineye that won't bother you anyway.

Tineye horror stories must involve being trapped in enclosed spaces with very loud, bright, strong-smelling monsters.

Edited by Delightful

You know you're a fan when the prospect of a sleepless night isn't a terrible thought because it means time to read more.  (or I'm used to reading far too long in the night to get much sleep anyways... 1 more chapter... 1 more chapter...)

Alcatraz was the worst for this. Every Chapter ended with a clifhanger. So Annoying.

You Know You're a Sanderfan when you complain about how you read his book's too much, and then complain that's he hasn't published another one yet.

When you think that Glorion from JourneyQuest would be the worst Dustbringer ever. Why? Well, on the plus side he is devoted to killing the creatures of evil. On the bad side he will even kill their childen and elderly and gave some quotes like: "I´m far to brave to grant you mercy."  and "Well, I was to brave to spare the elderly." but most importantly "Killing equals Honor."

When you think that Glorion from JourneyQuest would be the worst Dustbringer ever. Why? Well, on the plus side he is devoted to killing the creatures of evil. On the bad side he will even kill their childen and elderly and gave some quotes like: "I´m far to brave to grant you mercy."  and "Well, I was to brave to spare the elderly." but most importantly "Killing equals Honor."

Doesn't matter. Destroyed evil. B)

When you think that Glorion from JourneyQuest would be the worst Dustbringer ever. Why? Well, on the plus side he is devoted to killing the creatures of evil. On the bad side he will even kill their childen and elderly and gave some quotes like: "I´m far to brave to grant you mercy." and "Well, I was to brave to spare the elderly." but most importantly "Killing equals Honor."

...oh god.

Richard Rahl: Knight Radiant.

"It's okay to take over the world when I do it!"

Edited by Quiver

• 2 weeks later...

When you make an expanded Excel spreadsheet of the Ten Essences chart from the Ars Arcanum so it can be color coded…so you can plan out your fan art color schemes with ease.

When the question “do you think you would be able to tell if I was a kandra?” comes up during pillow talk.