You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

58 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

When you have an assignment in English class where you have to choose a picture to analyze and you choose the RoW cover. It stared off good, but then it basically turned into me theorizing about it. Ultimately I just had to choose a different picture haha. But now I have a RoW cover analysis if anyone wants to read it. XD

I second chasmgoat.

23 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Hold up. You read The Wheel of Time in 86 days?

Yeah. I got burned out on the tenth and took a break for a week or two, but I managed to do it. (My timing could have been better, I started The Eye of the World the week school started back).

3 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

WAIT IF THIS HAS A STORY I NEED TO HEAR IT

I mean... sure XD He was one of my, I dunno, classmates? Friends-but-not-super-close? Let's just say I've known him for the past four years, but over the past couple months we became really close. We realized we both like writing and admire Brandon Sanderson a lot. We even went on a canyoneering trip together and talked about the cosmere the whole time, haha! Long story short, I fell for him hard. Then, one evening, we were hanging out, kinda cuddling, and he kissed me. Best day of my life :D

10 minutes ago, KnightRadiant said:

I mean... sure XD He was one of my, I dunno, classmates? Friends-but-not-super-close? Let's just say I've known him for the past four years, but over the past couple months we became really close. We realized we both like writing and admire Brandon Sanderson a lot. We even went on a canyoneering trip together and talked about the cosmere the whole time, haha! Long story short, I fell for him hard. Then, one evening, we were hanging out, kinda cuddling, and he kissed me. Best day of my life :D

Well... That's adorable!!

21 hours ago, KnightRadiant said:

I have to agree with @DramaQueen, that’s awesome.:lol:

On 10/15/2020 at 4:58 PM, Rebecca said:

Nope, I haven’t been reading the sample chapters, so it’s spoiler free. Sounds good.

Oo, may I be in there? 

Congrats on the kiss! 

When you mishear “rush hour traffic” as “Roshar traffic”. 

On 10/16/2020 at 9:55 PM, KnightRadiant said:

*single tear of indescribable happiness*

This, this is beautiful.

On 10/16/2020 at 8:55 PM, KnightRadiant said:

I am disappointed by a lack of handkerchiefs in this story :P

but also congratulations!

Edited by Doomstick