I would like to announce....

Miyabi

I would like to announce that this theory I am writing makes such astounding sense on a fundamental level to the cosmere, I can't believe it hasn't been thought of before.

It will be up by the end of the night.

(And Andrew, it's gotten even better)

I would like to announce that my federal tax return has been accepted, after being completed for almost a month!

Glad your's got accepted! Mine finally got there to be rejected by them because of the PIN being wrong. They somehow managed to drop a number...So had to resend them this morning.

Congrats, but what's a sterling scholar? Some kind of award, or title, or competition?

It's a scholarship that runs in Utah. Each school chooses a kid to represent them in each area (english, social studies, etc), they make a portfolio and are interviewed at Region, and then they go to finals. Those who win get scholarships at pretty much any college in Utah.

I would like to announce that i picked up the special limited edition hardback of masks of nyarlathotep, and me and my gaming group are gonna start it this weekend! We got any call of cthulhu fans up in hurr, or is i just speaking crazy jib-jab?

2011-02-17214111.jpg

I would like to announce that i picked up the special limited edition hardback of masks of nyarlathotep, and me and my gaming group are gonna start it this weekend! We got any call of cthulhu fans up in hurr, or is i just speaking crazy jib-jab?

ohmy.gif Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! *whimpers* Nononononono...NOT AGAIN...

*hiding in corner*

Make it go away!

I had played a session of D&D once. Each character got a mule, and I had named mine Nyarlathotep not realizing what it was. Bad things happened...

ohmy.gif Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! *whimpers* Nononononono...NOT AGAIN...

*hiding in corner*

Make it go away!

I had played a session of D&D once. Each character got a mule, and I had named mine Nyarlathotep not realizing what it was. Bad things happened...

Did your mule look like this?

Coz that would be one awesome mule. One awesome, sanity shredding mule.

I would like to announce that Eerongal's title of Admiral Wolverine Lightningbolt makes me extraordinarily happy. I can't believe I missed that before... I guess I was too busy eating brains. Because, you know, I'm just your average evil meteor from out of the sky.

I would like to announce that Eerongal's title of Admiral Wolverine Lightningbolt makes me extraordinarily happy. I can't believe I missed that before... I guess I was too busy eating brains. Because, you know, I'm just your average evil meteor from out of the sky.

three coolest words in the universe, yo

I would like to announce that LTUE was the best EVER. I now have signed books from every member of Writing Excuses except for Jordo. Though if I eventually get a CD I'll want him to sign that too.

I got my copies of I Am Not A Serial Killer and Mr. Monster signed. Howard randomly handed me a (slightly damaged but still cool) copy of Scrapyard of Insufferable Arrogance, which I got him to sign. And I managed to be good enough at this sort of reverse Simon Says game during Tracy Hickman's Killer Breakfast (which was one of the most uproariously awesome things ever) that I got a free copy of The War of Souls! Which he then signed. I read a chapter of it earlier and it was really good.

Am I bragging? Yeah, but I kinda think I have reason to. Plus, this is really the topic for that.

Now I really want to go to CONduit.

So we had our first game of MoN (see my earlier post with the book) last night, and i would like to announce that no one died (yet)! We have one near-death, though, and the situation they're currently digging their selves deeper into is likely to not come out so well for for at least a few party members.

I would like to announce that a bee sting has crippled my left hand. My middle finger has swollen up and the hand can no longer close as a result of it.

And now, for something completely different. Go to google translator and type in "ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ" and switch it to translate from German to English.

The actual sting didn't hurt all that much, it wasn't until the next day that it even started swelling until the next day (I was stung yesterday and it started swelling this morning).

And thank you. I shall continue to wear this badge with honor.