I would like to announce....

Miyabi

I would like to announce that I rallied, overcame my sickness, and went to see Brandon at Vericon today. I have 45 minutes of Brandon reading from Allow of Law (which I'll post pending Peter's approval), and a couple deeper Cosmere hints (which I'll post when I'm done cleaning the house and painting the bathroom)

Oh dear god yes

SOMEONE'S got an addiction!

I'm a cosmere addict. That's why I'm here. I must know!

Wait what? Since when does painting bathrooms have anything to do with the cosmere? Now, the cosmic bathroom, on the other hand...

Puck said he had to paint his bathroom before he'd post this. I was just, uh, encouraging him. Yeah.

I'm a cosmere addict. That's why I'm here. I must know!

Puck said he had to paint his bathroom before he'd post this. I was just, uh, encouraging him. Yeah.

How's this for encouragement?

A person shows up in a dark cloak, and strange shadows obscure his face. "You have something I want," he says to Chaos, his voice hard as steel. "Information that is vital to the cause. Questions that have been answered." He looks up slowly, revealing his horrifying face, void of color with twisted bones and spikes through his eyes. "I am a DahkLifequisbringer. I have come to... collect."

How's this for encouragement?

A person shows up in a dark cloak, and strange shadows obscure his face. "You have something I want," he says to Chaos, his voice hard as steel. "Information that is vital to the cause. Questions that have been answered." He looks up slowly, revealing his horrifying face, void of color with twisted bones and spikes through his eyes. "I am a DahkLifequisbringer. I have come to... collect."

Well, I'm encouraged now :P

Unrelated: I think I've cracked this scene in my book. You know that advice where you shouldn't do flashbacks? Oops. I mean it's in magic, story appropriate, and isn't even a flashback from the same character's viewpoint. Anyways, that thing I'm flashing back to? I finally have the right scene for it, and this excites me.

I would like to announce that yesterday, March 19th, was the second biggest posting day for 17S ever with 174 posts. Today was the third biggest posting day, with 157 posts.

(Note: in my mind, the day doesn't switch until I go to bed. So there)