Would you like to join Corvallis as a neutral resident, supporter of the government, new immigrant, or 'invader'?  Your status can switch as the RP goes on, but you should probably know where you stand to begin with.  

It might be to late to weigh in on the powers, but I like how defensive this character is, and would choose that either he cannot use the stored energy, or that the stored energy can only be used for healing or sustenance.  Ultimately it's up to you though :).  

Depending on where he is, he could duck into Irritated Rebellion Leader's practice studio. He won't be at the riots. 

They should meet up and team up, at least for a little bit, until my and Mailliw's plans come into effect.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

EH? :blink:

His name starts with a C Silver. -_-

Edited by mail-mi

Depending on where he is, he could duck into Irritated Rebellion Leader's practice studio. He won't be at the riots. 

"Irritated Rebellion Leader"

"IRL"

"In Real Life"

TwiLyght admits to being a male ballet dancer and probably a terrorist. :P

Edited by Kobold King

They should meet up and team up, at least for a little bit, until my and Mailliw's plans come into effect.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Before you and Mailliw storm through Corvallis with an army of bodiless ninjas? :blink: 

"Irritated Rebellion Leader"

"IRL"

"In Real Life"

TwiLyght admits to being a male ballet dancer and probably a terrorist. :P

image.jpg

Before you and Mailliw storm through Corvallis with an army of bodiless ninjas? :blink:

image.jpg

Still wouldn't be as strange as The Dalles invasions. :P

It's not all bad, IRL. For instance, your safehand scandal isn't nearly as shocking now! :P

Still wouldn't be as strange as The Dalles invasions. :P

It's not all bad, IRL. For instance, your safehand scandal isn't nearly as shocking now! :P

No….no, not nearly. :mellow:

Of course, if I really am a male ballet dancer—which I can neither confirm nor deny—it means I am not only a man who dabbles in feminine arts like dancing, but a literate one at that. :ph34r:

By the way, what do you guys think of the name Terrence Patton?  

(Edit: I'm not really a male ballet dancer. :P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

By the way, what do you guys think of the name Terrence Patton?  

(Edit: I'm not really a male ballet dancer. :P

I like that name. Is it for IRL?

(Suuure. We'd never judge you for lying about your gender, Daniel/Danielle. :P)

I like that name. Is it for IRL?

(Suuure. We'd never judge you for lying about your gender, Daniel/Danielle. :P)

I was considering it. A random name generator gave it to me and I liked it. 

(While I'm trying to puzzle out the meaning behind the :P face, I'll let you figure out what the heck THIS means: 

;( 

(How do you like THAT? TELL ME WHAT WINKY FROWN MEANS, I DARE YOU. :P

(While I'm trying to puzzle out the meaning behind the :P face, I'll let you figure out what the heck THIS means: 

;( 

(How do you like THAT? TELL ME WHAT WINKY FROWN MEANS, I DARE YOU. :P

I like it. Have you considered using one of the odd names you came across as a receptionist? You gave me the name "Trattner" from some sort of list you had.

(Um... conspiratorially sad? :huh::P)

;(

(How do you like THAT? TELL ME WHAT WINKY FROWN MEANS, I DARE YOU. :P)

I think he's referencing our April fools joke. :P

I think he's referencing our April fools joke. :P

I usually don't make a habit of referencing incidents in which I was as grumpy as Arsenal. :wacko::unsure:

On another note altogether... I was glancing through the Portland thread, and I noticed that we haven't had a Trimmer scene in a long while. Setting aside how fitting it is for his character to appear once, burn a topiary, and disappear forever, how likely are we to see him again? :P

I usually don't make a habit of referencing incidents in which I was as grumpy as Arsenal. :wacko::unsure:

On another note altogether... I was glancing through the Portland thread, and I noticed that we haven't had a Trimmer scene in a long while. Setting aside how fitting it is for his character to appear once, burn a topiary, and disappear forever, how likely are we to see him again? :P

You've got a ways to go before you're grumpy enough to call emergency disaster relief "an inexcusable waste of resources." :P

I don't know. I'm not entirely sure how I'd fit him in at this point, though I'm not excluding the possibility of a few burning Diamond Queen topiaries for Lucentia to complain about. :P

Would you like to join Corvallis as a neutral resident, supporter of the government, new immigrant, or 'invader'?  Your status can switch as the RP goes on, but you should probably know where you stand to begin with.  

It might be to late to weigh in on the powers, but I like how defensive this character is, and would choose that either he cannot use the stored energy, or that the stored energy can only be used for healing or sustenance.  Ultimately it's up to you though :).  

New immigrant sounds good, considering Heatsink's power set, it might be a good idea to keep a low profile.

But I would also like to know, what kind of government is in place?

Edit: I am going to start reading through Corvallis now.

Edited by Redbird

You've got a ways to go before you're grumpy enough to call emergency disaster relief "an inexcusable waste of resources." :P

I don't know. I'm not entirely sure how I'd fit him in at this point, though I'm not excluding the possibility of a few burning Diamond Queen topiaries for Lucentia to complain about. :P

ba52e905e34b51d396a2734da1fa1242.jpg

If you decide to keep him away from Astoria, he could always come to The Dalles to serve as a public morale booster. :P