Sorry for taking so long. I was working literally the entire day yesterday.

Corpsemaker post is up. Feel free to reply for Corpsmaker Voidus. He'll either kill you without ceremony if you refuse, or tell a toy soldier to guide you inside the base.

Which reminds me—I need to post for Remington, don't I? :ph34r: 

After Lightward yells at The Unicycleist, I'm going to have Wraith go up to him and ask to be in his alliance. Could Nighthoud give him an intro like, "And this stupid slontz tried to attack me as well." Or something like that?

Can I get some opinions on Collaborate joining up with the Dominion? It'd definitely be in character but he'd be pretty insanely strong if he had all of Toymakers soldiers to rely on so it might unbalance the three factions a bit.

No he doesn't, his power stops him from damaging his own body with his powers but anything else could penetrate or kill him just as easily as anyone else.
But he could also just hang back in the Dominion, hurling buildings around the place.

No he doesn't, his power stops him from damaging his own body with his powers but anything else could penetrate or kill him just as easily as anyone else.

But he could also just hang back in the Dominion, hurling buildings around the place.

I for one am in favor of Collaborate joining the Dominion then, solely for the amount of damage he'd wreak on the unsuspecting Portland. :ph34r:

I vote in favor, just so we can destroy every thing a lot fast.

Though we could just douse everything in white paint and let Voidgaze at it if we wanted everything destroyed fast.

Question: if Altermind made an object appear white to everyone within a certain vicinity, would Voidgaze be able to affect it? Or does her power require an object to actually be white? If that question makes sense. :/

Subquestion: If a light-manipulating Epic did it instead would that work (ie. is it the light from an object, or the objects chemical composition that determines whether or not it's white?)

The way an object reflects light off of it.

A light-manipulator could change the colour of things, but I think that shouldn't count for her powers. Might make it too easy if she gets one as an ally, suddenly everything is white and she can kill everyone in an instant.

A light-manipulator could change the colour of things, but I think that shouldn't count for her powers. Might make it too easy if she gets one as an ally, suddenly everything is white and she can kill everyone in an instant.

Well there's a few problems therin, firstly that 'white' is a pretty nebulous term it's just an amalgamation of other colours really so it's kind of hard to quantify what counts as white. For instance there's a famous spinning top experiment, you paint the top with the colours of the rainbow then spin it really quickly and they merge into white. Could Voidgaze target that?

No more so than if there was a paint Epic who could cover everything in white paint.

Question: if Altermind made an object appear white to everyone within a certain vicinity, would Voidgaze be able to affect it? Or does her power require an object to actually be white? If that question makes sense. :/

I say that no, Altermind's powers wouldn't affect hers. If he made something look green, but was really white, she'd still be able to affect it. Whether or not she'd try is the question. And these Voidbringer soldiers are going to be awesome in action once we get tomorrow going. :)

I say that no, Altermind's powers wouldn't affect hers. If he made something look green, but was really white, she'd still be able to affect it. Whether or not she'd try is the question. And these Voidbringer soldiers are going to be awesome in action once we get tomorrow going. :)

Yeah I'm pretty sure that ages ago Edge said that Altermind's powers wouldn't let her affect anything new.

After Lightward yells at The Unicycleist, I'm going to have Wraith go up to him and ask to be in his alliance. Could Nighthoud give him an intro like, "And this stupid slontz tried to attack me as well." Or something like that?

Sure, he could do something like that.

Can I get some opinions on Collaborate joining up with the Dominion? It'd definitely be in character but he'd be pretty insanely strong if he had all of Toymakers soldiers to rely on so it might unbalance the three factions a bit.

And then they realize that the toy soldiers lack of will means they can't really "follow" anyone. :ph34r: Or we have someone that can hurl buildings around, that also works. Do his powers protect what he's grabbing, similar to fuego?

Alterminds power wouldn't work but they could throw her off.

Subquestion: If a light-manipulating Epic did it instead would that work (ie. is it the light from an object, or the objects chemical composition that determines whether or not it's white?)

That is a better question, my impuls would be that it's the unaltered state that counts given that the Epic isn't altering the object but only the light reflected from it.

Or she simply looks you in the eyes. :ph34r:

And then they realize that the toy soldiers lack of will means they can't really "follow" anyone. :ph34r: Or we have someone that can hurl buildings around, that also works. Do his powers protect what he's grabbing, similar to fuego?

Or she simply looks you in the eyes. :ph34r:

TBH I'm not entirely sure what constitutes a person following Collaborate so there's arguments to be made either way. Protect them how?

I was wondering if that was ever going to happen, although I thought she was going to blow someones mouth up by targetting their teeth.