I can't tell if Kobold is being sarcastic and no one else is getting it, everyone is being sarcastic and I'm not getting it, or everyone is being serious...

I do have a question to pose. This is honestly my mistake, so I'm fine with either outcome, but in my profile for Blossom, I neglected to mention she is immune to her own powers. This is most important for the whole breath power's max force being equivalent to that of a grenade. Essentially, I don't want her dying from her own attacks. She's still normally affected by fire and ice from other sources, but she is immune to her own powers.

My question is whether anyone is opposed to me editing her profile and adding that in. If people are opposed, I won't change, but otherwise I'd like to. This was my intention when creating her, but I forgot to add it in. So, if you are opposed to the modification, please let me know.

I don't know about anybody else, but I've been entirely sincere in my ignorance. :P

For what my opinion's worth, I don't think that's a problem. 

I cannot wait until the software update. Soon, we will be able to ping Sharders by doing this or something similar: @Kipper

Until then, PM me for plannning. This is absurd. 100 notifications. I'm so glad I haven't set up email notification delivery...

I don't know about anybody else, but I've been entirely sincere in my ignorance. :P

For what my opinion's worth, I don't think that's a problem. 

Maybe he's talking about Arsenal babysitting Nightwak's sister, so he can get that new and improved killer robot? :huh:

Not really a problem. Though there is the question if her fire breath can create shrapnel. Thinking about it, does the strenght of a grenade even make sense for firebreath given that grenades don't really cause any fireballs and work more on a shockwave principle?

I wouldn't be opposed to Flashpoint/Edgerunner starting in such a way. :P

Why not both? Maybe it's Frog Suit Friday in The Dalles. :P

They're actually more likely to meet in Portland or some other town, so Twi, how soon can Funtimes force Altermind into complying with this new holiday? :P

Because Knighthawk's secretly a fifteen year-old girl who wears pigtails and pink pajamas, and who makes her employees wear giant teddy bear costumes?

Until we get that third book, we can't rule out any possibilities. :P

Elantris spoilers:

Do you remember Shaor(Sp?)? Brandon's already pulled that twist. :P

I cannot wait until the software update. Soon, we will be able to ping Sharders by doing this or something similar: @Kipper

Until then, PM me for plannning. This is absurd. 100 notifications. I'm so glad I haven't set up email notification delivery...

I actually quite like the email notifications so I can keep up when I don't have long access and just get to glance at my phone for five minutes. 

Maybe he's talking about Arsenal babysitting Nightwak's sister, so he can get that new and improved killer robot? :huh:

Not really a problem. Though there is the question if her fire breath can create shrapnel. Thinking about it, does the strenght of a grenade even make sense for firebreath given that grenades don't really cause any fireballs and work more on a shockwave principle?

She's not making grenades. The force she can expel her breath is maxed at the force equivalent to that of a grenade.

So while we're, on the topic of minor power changes, can Wraith be invincible for .027 seconds after he turns back into a human. It would help a lot when he turns dark... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by TheSilverDragon

So while we're, on the topic of minor power changes, can Wraith be invincible for .027 seconds after he turns back into a human. It would help a lot when he turns dark... :ph34r:ph34r :ph34r :ph34r :ph34r

Those ninja emoticons are missing the end colon. :)

He didn't get my question, either. :(

83dc39d021849d3c521fbfdd125fb8ca.jpg

I kid, of course. :ph34r::P

I wish he'd give priority to the people who posted first, though. Not only is it unfair towards the fans who rushed to the AMA to get their questions in before the rest of the flood, it also creates a gateway to abuse--while I personally would never do anything like this, it'd be very easy to set up a bunch of alternate accounts and keep spamming one-liner questions at the top of the page. :/

Edited by Kobold King

She's not making grenades. The force she can expel her breath is maxed at the force equivalent to that of a grenade.

Honestly, at that point the elemental aspect pretty much doesn't matter anymore. Most everything is going to be blown away or killed by the shockwave outright before the fire is going to do any damage. Especailly if she can keep that up over the distance. The strenght isn't really a problem but it just really makes the elemental powers pointless in most situations and with that take away the flavour.

83dc39d021849d3c521fbfdd125fb8ca.jpg

I kid, of course. :ph34r::P

I wish he'd give priority to the people who posted first, though. Not only is it unfair towards the fans who rushed to the AMA to get their questions in before the rest of the flood, it also creates a gateway to abuse--while I personally would never do anything like this, it'd be very easy to set up a bunch of alternate accounts and keep spamming one-liner questions at the top of the page. :/

I agree whole-heartedly. Part of me wonders if it's because many questions will be answered in Calamity and so he doesn't want to just RAFO everyone or if he is just answering the newest questions because they're on the top. That said, I really want at least a couple questions answered, so if, next time someone sees him answering questions, one of you posts a one-liner, I wouldn't mind. I just don't want to spam it and so it should probably be someone who hasn't asked in a long time or hasn't at all.

I agree whole-heartedly. Part of me wonders if it's because many questions will be answered in Calamity and so he doesn't want to just RAFO everyone or if he is just answering the newest questions because they're on the top. That said, I really want at least a couple questions answered, so if, next time someone sees him answering questions, one of you posts a one-liner, I wouldn't mind. I just don't want to spam it and so it should probably be someone who hasn't asked in a long time or hasn't at all.

And that's why we should ask random questions like "can Epics have children" first. Still interesting but very unlikely to cause spoilers. :ph34r:

And that's why we should ask random questions like "can Epics have children" first. Still interesting but very unlikely to cause spoilers. :ph34r:

Is anyone reading this who hasn't had a question answered yet? If so, we have a fascinating question for you to post, if you're up for it. :ph34r:

You've got multiple family members who have read the Reckoners books, right? Any chance you could talk any of them into making Reddit accounts...? :ph34r:

Mom and Dad, definitely not, but they'd ask lame questions anyway. My siblings, though...I'll have to ask. This is too good an opportunity to pass up. :ph34r:

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Mom and Dad, definitely not, but they'd ask lame questions anyway. My siblings, though...I'll have to ask. This is too good an opportunity to pass up. :ph34r:

tumblr_lw7pp0qtci1r3k1m8o1_r1_500.png

Make sure you let them know Brandon seems to be giving priority to one-liner questions. Like the dwarves of Moria, we risk digging too deep and bringing disaster upon ourselves. :ph34r:

tumblr_lw7pp0qtci1r3k1m8o1_r1_500.png

Make sure you let them know Brandon seems to be giving priority to one-liner questions. Like the dwarves of Moria, we risk digging too deep and bringing disaster upon ourselves. :ph34r:

I think that was the flaw in my question about Western Epics--it was short, but had the potential for a three-page response. I'll not make the same mistake twice. :ph34r:

I think that was the flaw in my question about Western Epics--it was short, but had the potential for a three-page response. I'll not make the same mistake twice. :ph34r:

You might be on to something with that. I wonder if a more specifically worded question might have more success? A question about Snowfall, for instance?