Should I or do you want to?

So Twi, did you or should I PM him?

If you all don't mind, could you check out my stylized versions of the Allomantic symbols here. I could use the feedback, constructive criticism, and advice. Thanks a ton for at least checking them out. Feel free to use them for whatever you want, that's why I made them.

If people want bigger ones or anything else, they can just send me a PM. I don't check the Question thread often because of how busy I normally am, but I'll try to come on and check it over the next few days. Just color your messages to me in green so I can find them easier. Thanks.

I like them. They have a metalic sheen, look generally good and the spikes look like actual objects driven through the symbols... and I fear this is the point my ability to comment on art ends. :ph34r::P

Edited by Edgedancer

I was wondering why Question updates stopped showing up in my inbox. I just now realized that it was because we opened a new thread.

*Sigh*

Now to read through 13 pages of responses to see if I missed anything...

I was wondering why Question updates stopped showing up in my inbox. I just now realized that it was because we opened a new thread.

*Sigh*

Now to read through 13 pages of responses to see if I missed anything...

Everything that's really important to you is currently happening in the PM anyway, so no worries. You only have to write team Paladin's next move.

Edited by Edgedancer

lerm7.jpg

Yes I am. :lol: Also Joe killed Prof, so Obliteration killed everyone by Proxy, as it should be. :P

I would ask if we should throw a round with our Epics but I thing we all know who would die and who would live. :ph34r:

Yes I am. :lol: Also Joe killed Prof, so Obliteration killed everyone by Proxy, as it should be. :P

I would ask if we should throw a round with our Epics but I thing we all know who would die and who would live. :ph34r:

lerxb.jpg

Everyone would ninja each other trying to kill Nighthound. Backtrack would get killed because his name wound up on the list by accident. 

Would we include Powers? So Lightwards comes back each round, Nighthound always gets an extra point and Corpsemaker can't die?

If we include powers Nighthound could just force all of us to heal him and hurt everyone else. So not a good idea.

what can i say, the corruption took over me.

Also, what would happen if Obbliteration and Sightline met? Both are teleporters who want to kill all the epics, including themselves eventually.

Obliteration would kill Sightline and then move on.

what can i say, the corruption took over me.

Also, what would happen if Obbliteration and Sightline met? Both are teleporters who want to kill all the epics, including themselves eventually.

Actually, I could see them forming quite the terrifying team, if only until Obliteration stabs his partner in the back (with a sword). Is Sightline religious at all?

I like them. They have a metalic sheen, look generally good and the spikes look like actual objects driven through the symbols... and I fear this is the point my ability to comment on art ends. :ph34r::P

Thanks. I may continue tweaking them, but I think that for the most part I have done all I can.

Nice post 18th, kudos on killing your character in what might just be a new record for quickest death after introduction :P

To be fair, he will be resurrected soon, but it was a good post regardless.  I think that means i'm up next with Rainmaker.  I'll see if I have time to put something together today.

In other, other news, I just finished a Frostfire segment. Probably not the one you're thinking of, though.

The WHOOC thread just got a little darker. Well, a lot darker, actually. :mellow:

The obligatory Zeppelin song to go with the post's title. :P

If that's the WhOOC, what happens in the real story? Stay tuned to find out. :ph34r:  

Following the latest Hurt 'n' Heal game, this is how I see everyone who gangs up on Dawnslight and Conflux. :P 

leilr.jpg

That was Kobold on Conflux. I tried to save him, but nooo. :P and then you guys went and did the entire second round while I was at school. :P but Obliteration won! :) 

Actually, I could see them forming quite the terrifying team, if only until Obliteration stabs his partner in the back (with a sword). Is Sightline religious at all?

Well, In SIghtline's original Backstory, He was a lot like Obliteration, with a touch of Szeth thrown in. He believed that Calamity was some sort of Fallen Archangel who was attempting to atone for is mistakes. He believed that Calamity gave him powers to stop the other Epics.

So yeah, they might Team up, Though Sightline wouldn't approve of the rampant vanilla killing. (Though he will eventually.)

Well, In SIghtline's original Backstory, He was a lot like Obliteration, with a touch of Szeth thrown in. He believed that Calamity was some sort of Fallen Archangel who was attempting to atone for is mistakes. He believed that Calamity gave him powers to stop the other Epics.

So yeah, they might Team up, Though Sightline wouldn't approve of the rampant vanilla killing. (Though he will eventually.)

There's still a part of me that weeps when it realizes just how few of the game's Epics will wind up redeemed in any way. :(

WoK:

I almost respect Sadeas now. It takes true talent to sound like a huge bunghole when you're proving a rival innocent.

Now imagine Sadeas and Reader as best buddies. :wacko:

There's still a part of me that weeps when it realizes just how few of the game's Epics will wind up redeemed in any way. :(

Now imagine Sadeas and Reader as best buddies. :wacko:

I think that's definitely one of the saddest parts of this game, to be honest. Not so much when considering Epics like Nighthound or Timeport, but with those like Scribbler? Edgerunner? Epics who basically had life spit in their faces and then had Calamity prey on their fears on top of that? It's super sad. :(

I will instead consider exactly what sort of sock I will select for Sadeas in the SA Puppet Show. I'm thinking a red Christmas one from the children's department. :P