The entire point of code names is so we can bring them up in the open without anyone knowing what we're talking about. :P

Kobold, do you really want to tempt me? Project sin only needs a couple of minutes to be set in action.

The entire point of code names is so we can bring them up in the open without anyone knowing what we're talking about. :P

So is the code name for Project Lightwards Totally Does NOT Survive Oregon and Does NOT Become Khione's Immortal and Grouchy Consort still a go? :P

Also, I thought of an Epic today.

Name: Last Bite

Power: Specialized probability manipulation. Every time someone is about to take the last bit of their lunch, or complete a task, or do something for themselves, Last Bite makes sure the phone will ring, or a demanding customer walks through the door, or something similar. As you may have guessed, he likes to torment receptionists and cashiers.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

come_at_me_bro_2_by_mezkalito4p-d4cuqi7.

#temptingfate :P

So how will Lightwards react to Lucenttia telling Nighthound to follow him so they can talk about him being a father? Your last chance, don't think I have scruple about doing that or concerncs about your sanity. See, not even a smiley.

So how will Lightwards react to Lucenttia telling Nighthound to follow him so they can talk about him being a father? Your last chance, don't think I have scruple about doing that or concerncs about your sanity. See, not even a smiley.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE HERALDS, KOBOLD, GIVE HIM THE CHARLESTON FILES ALREADY!!!!!

Asking nicely would have better results than blackmail. You catch more Nighthounds with honey than you do with vinegar. :P

(Voidus is heavily involved, so I can't tell you without his permission.)

(Also, are we seriously going to add Nighthound Jr.? We know so little about how Epic children works it seems like this is just asking for a major retcon. :huh:)

It's you guys' move. I'd be glad if someone pulled him into their story where it's applicable (and provided some context! I don't really understand any of them too well  ;) )

Actually, come to think of it, not a lot has happened to Deathwish recently. He could go there.

I don't mind letting Edge know about project Hyde, should be able to implement it next game-day anyway.

n that subject does anyone have anything more for Portland before I timeskip to the MoNA attack?

Asking nicely would have better results than blackmail. You catch more Nighthounds with honey than you do with vinegar. :P

(Voidus is heavily involved, so I can't tell you without his permission.)

(Also, are we seriously going to add Nighthound Jr.? We know so little about how Epic children works it seems like this is just asking for a major retcon. :huh:)

I tried Kobold, I really did. The file you procrastinated this you hide in secrets. Now here we are. :ph34r:

(That all depends on you. :ph34r: (Probably not, though to be fair, we have Epics capable of creating gold and that can resurrect the death, both of which is and always has been strictly against canon, so it's not like this entire RP didn't start with its hands dirty.))

Actually, come to think of it, not a lot has happened to Deathwish recently. He could go there.

Has action packed fight scene. Nah, barely anything happend to the guy. :ph34r::P

I don't mind letting Edge know about project Hyde, should be able to implement it next game-day anyway.

n that subject does anyone have anything more for Portland before I timeskip to the MoNA attack?

Why thank you. :D

Not me.

Edited by Edgedancer

I tried Kobold, I really did. The file you procrastinated this you hide in secrets. Now here we are. :ph34r:

(That all depends on you. :ph34r: (Probably not, though to be fair, we have Epics capable of creating gold and that can resurrect the death, both of which is and always has been strictly against canon, so it's not like this entire RP didn't start with its hands dirty.))

Has action packed fight scene. Nah, barely anything happend to the guy. :ph34r::P

Why thank you. :D

Not me.

(I'm going to say that was fool's gold. It's not a major plot point anyway. :ph34r:)

I too am fine with sharing the details of Project Hyde.

(Those are laughably small compared to introducing the child of an Epic, especially considering the dodgy question we got about Epic kids inheriting powers.)

:P Well, I meant that it's been quite a while in the thread since his situation has been addressed.

Edited by Mckeedee123

(I'm going to say that was fool's gold. It's not a major plot point anyway. :ph34r:)

I too am fine with sharing the details of Project Hyde.

It doesn't really matter what kind of gold it was. There is no reason Funtimes shouldn't be able to create gold. making all of this impossible since post number one. Kind of ironic really. :ph34r:

(Those are laughably small compared to introducing the child of an Epic, especially considering the dodgy question we got about Epic kids inheriting powers.)

Could it be that you are taking me a lille bit to serious?

Anyway, on a purely tecnical level the child would be way to young to actually exhibit it's powers, so it's more of a question of children being possible perse and the chances of that are at the very least better than something that is entirely impossible. Furthermore, given that Lightwards can restore some semblance of personality to his zombies simply by off hand mentioning that they should think (or was that Nathan) I wouldn't call that anywhere close to minor given this is proof of actual personality in those he resurrects. That's a major deal.

Edited by Edgedancer

Good points.

Because of life things entirely unrelated to the forum I've gotten inordinately irritated at the whole "blackmail" thing, which I understand is just an innocent joke.

Hope I haven't come across as curt or asinine here. To prevent any such occurrence, I'm logging off for now. I'll try to make sure I have that file done by the time I come back later.

Good points.

Because of life things entirely unrelated to the forum I've gotten inordinately irritated at the whole "blackmail" thing, which I understand is just an innocent joke.

Hope I haven't come across as curt or asinine here. To prevent any such occurrence, I'm logging off for now. I'll try to make sure I have that file done by the time I come back later.

Sorry.

It doesn't really matter what kind of gold it was. There is no reason Funtimes shouldn't be able to create gold. making all of this impossible since post number one. Kind of ironic really. :ph34r:

Could it be that you are taking me a lille bit to serious?

Anyway, on a purely tecnical level the child would be way to young to actually exhibit it's powers, so it's more of a question of children being possible perse and the chances of that are at the very least better than something that is entirely impossible. Furthermore, given that Lightwards can restore some semblance of personality to his zombies simply by off hand mentioning that they should think (or was that Nathan) I wouldn't call that anywhere close to minor given this is proof of actual personality in those he resurrects. That's a major deal.

She can't do gases, either. Yes, her powers are bizarre, and I know I'm pushing canon with her as it is, but I do want to stick to canon where I can. Should I have thought about her powers a it more before writing that first post? Yeah, sure. But on the blackmail thing, it did sound like you were serious.

I think he's awaiting a trial of sorts, so I'm not sure how running into a new Epic would help with that.

That was the plan? Okay.

Come to think of it, where are you guys going with the The Dalles RP? Are you trying to wind down the action right now? Finish off the pandas?

Edited by Mckeedee123

The pandas have retreated for the moment, so I think right now the plot (as I understand it) is the city trying to maintain control in the face of all the new epics who have arrived, and the epics who were defending the city recovering from just using their powers a lot.  Also, there is the repelling of Frequency and Co's attack, and I forget how that was going.  

Also Taylor Swift is there.  

I'm thinking of adding a Lucentia-allied character after a little while (not sure how active I'll be over the summer) into Astoria. Modeled on Voidus's Lexicographer from his long-list-that-contains-a-fraction-of-his-ideas-©, Jumpdrive will be an intelligence agent - His Primary power used in these operations is known as downloading - merely by touching a non-animate object containing information (e.g. books, computers, papers, or drawings), he 'downloads' the entire thing to his eidetic memory. His Prime Invincibility - this is Astoria, where everyone has PI's - is a danger-initiated encoding, in which any non-Living objects are halted when they touch him, transforming into a series of green 1's and 0's (how will the Financier deal with that?  :ph34r: ) which remain hovering around him. He can then undo this transformation, though this takes some time. Living entities which attack him are stopped - a green Firewall blocks these from hitting him. After repeated attempts, the Firewall will recognize the person as a virus and absorb a small portion of them after every attack. this image looks like the binary around him, albeit without an opaque background, and the firewall looks like a droideka forcefield, but green.tn_gallery_8734_2_110962.jpg

Edit: Grammar and Pic

Edited by 18th Shard