Did we already stumble across his weakness? :huh:

"Stumbling across" isn't really the right phrase, since I knew it when I wrote the last Lightwards post. :P

Also, I just watched a video of the real-life Unicyclist.

Yeah, I think "..." about sums it up. :P

"Stumbling across" isn't really the right phrase, since I knew it when I wrote the last Lightwards post. :P

And here I was so careful that Nighthound doesn't damage his mask to protect the character's integrety. -_-  :P 

You want more than one ship but criticize Shiny Sparkle? Kobold, you wicked little reptile you. :P

I just realized something amazing, something world-shattering. From the Letter:

Ponder on that for a time, you old reptile...

Kobold is the recipient of the letter. :P

You may thank me in upvotes. ;)

Edited by 18th Shard

B-b-b-but that means that all of our other characters are real.

I will be hiding under my desk now.

Anonymous Readers: PLEASE do not post youtube videos of you being Nighthound. We would like to keep that horror contained after Calamity.

Well, if I mysteriously disappear after a red star appears in the sky, you'll know that the Unicyclist was angry at me for having revealed his weakness.

Which Epic do you think would kill Voidus first? :lol:

How old was the Unicyclist when he began to unicycle like this? If Calamity is in the future, we can use the Cyclist's approximate age to figure out when the world is going to end.

We do already know when Steelheart takes place, we even have a timeline of our own. :P

New Epic for the idea list: Fastchance. His ability is speeding up games of chance such as rock-paper-scissors, rolling a die, or randomly picking a number. He can also see the eventual outcomes for these events instantly.

Great. Now I can't stall for time like Voidus. :mellow:

Edited by 18th Shard

New Epic for the idea list: Fastchance. His ability is speeding up games of chance such as rock-paper-scissors, rolling a die, or randomly picking a number. He can also see the eventual outcomes for these events instantly.

Great. Now I can't stall for time like Voidus. :mellow:

Why are you trying to kill us? You aren't even in the Epic will of anyone here. I mean, I could people to get their characters but what about your motives?

Why are you trying to kill us? You aren't even in the Epic will of anyone here. I mean, I could people to get their characters but what about your motives?

:ph34r:

It's not like I could get some really nice spikes and motivators when the Epics attack of course....

Something to the players of Astoria. How does everyone feel about wrapping up the day? Most plot lines are at nice points to transist into the next day. The Adventurer and Lockvault have their base, the fight with the Destructors is over so there's just a bit of aftermath needed and it's late enough that telling Bioterror and Brightdeath that they can talk with the right people tomorrow seems like a logical move. All stuff that can be fnished with a couple of posts.

I have one more post with the Destrcutors, then I'm done.

Seems like she would have to win a game of cat and mouse against the four Epics first. Playing cat with Autumn would be much more entertaining, stretching on her lap, getting petted-

Hate to break it to you Shiny, but I don't think you're getting "petted" tonight. Served with a restraining order? Probably. But not petted. :P

I have no idea what I just saw, but I think you're right? :mellow: Who should be the one who kicks Taylor out a window? :ph34r:

I'm open to suggestions, haha.  After watching the video again, I'm thinking it would be fun to use some of those as Epic names.  For some reason I find Destructa X, Catastrophe, and Arsyn to be especially amusing.  For the last one, I think it's because originally I was reading it as "Aspryn" which would have been even more hilarious.  

I have a weird sense of humour.  

To change topic, now that I'm caught up on MLP, and can no longer watch on Netflix, where do you folks watch it, and would you happen to know a good place to find it online?  

Hi, my brother dragged me into this. I am thinking of creating an epic. 

Shortcut

Primary power: Keyboard shortcuts

Examples:

• Ctrl+B: Makes any highlighted thing, except epics, stronger

• Ctrl+U: Creates a forcefield under any highlighted thing

• Ctrl+I: Makes highlighted thing fancier

• Ctrl+C: Copy any inanimate object to clipboard

• Ctrl+X: Delete any inanimate object and save to clipboard

• Ctrl+V: Paste whatever is in clipboard

• Ctrl+Z: Reincarnation from last save point

• Ctrl+S: Saves current state

• Delete: Deletes anything that is selected

• F2 key: Renames anybody that’s not an epic

• Ctrl+A: Selects everything Shortcut can see

• Alt+Enter: Can see specs about the person highlighted. i.e. Age, gender, height, epic or normal

• Alt+Spacebar: can see all the shortcuts he can do

• Shift+F10: Shows what shortcuts Shortcut can use on a highlighted thing

• Ctrl+Alt+Arrow Key: Turns highlighted thing the direction of the arrow key

• Home button: Teleports to his ‘home’. Shortcut can chose where his ‘home’ will be.

• Ctrl+plus (+) or Ctrl+minus (-): makes it bigger or smaller

• Windows logo key‌ +spacebar: Makes himself or others speak different languages.

Secondary Power: Selecting things

Backstory: On his fifth birthday his dad, a fighter fighter, was called away to work as there was an attack on the twin towers. Pleading to not be left alone on his birthday, his dad agrees that Chandler can tag along if he stays in the seat of the firetruck. Sitting there watching his dad Chandler sees his dad being crushed to death as one tower crashes onto the other. Chandler begins to immerse himself in computers to forget his father’s death, though the way he died never has left him.

​For those people who can keep the weakness out of their characters hands...

Weakness: Buildings falling on him.