The end of the Cosmere

Young Bard

Many of the more dedicated comsmerologists will have heard of the Mistborn Llama. Those of you who follow Brandon on twitter or reddit will see it as his profile pic. But no-one has ever sought to ask the question, what is the Mistborn Llama?

Clearly, it is a creature of much secrecy. There has not been even the smallest whisper of it in the cosmere. But what form of dark force is so powerful, that it can keep even the 17th Shard from discovering it's true nature?

I bring to you a revelation. The Mistborn Llama is, in fact, one of the most important hidden powers in the cosmere. It is even suspected that The Mistborn Llama may have been the holder of Adonalsium prior to it's shattering.

In fact, new news has even suggested that the Mistborn Llama, resorting to desperate measures, has formed an alliance with another, almost as powerful as the Mistborn Llama itself. It is a name spoken fearfully throughout the cosmere. The name of Stick.

Together, it is suspected that the Mistborn Llama and the Stick may have plans for revenge. The Mistborn Llama, for the distance it has fallen. And the Stick has a pathological desire to destroy the Cosmere to show his supreme stickliness.

Their plan, if unwatched, will be an even greater threat to the cosmere than Odium himself, drowning out the entire universe in nuclear Llamageddon. Join me in this fight, and save the cosmere!

We must fight against the odds, face much grave peril, to fight this foe. We may not survive this journey. We have only this picture of our foe to help us. Our plan, as it stands, is this. It is believed that the Mistborn Llama will release the Llamastorm, turning every llama into an ultra powerful weapon of death: the Llamabringer. Once this happens, the Mistborn Llama and the Stick will have us at their mercy.

I intend to launch a pre-emptive strike, obliterating all llamas before Llamageddon. Who's with me?

Edited by TheYoungBard

from the coppermind 

Mistborn llama

The Mistborn llamas are the name of one of Brandon's old writing groups.

They're llamas who eat certain grasses or something and gain super llaman powers.[1]

Bryce Moore (author of Vodník) was in the writing group, and he was writing a book about alpacas called Cavern of Babel.[2]

http://coppermind.net/wiki/Mistborn_llama

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

let the llamageddon begin...

let the old flame be rekindled, the forgotten fields remembered.

return again to our former banner and prepare...

the end is coming...

let the hunt...

begin.

edit: don't you just love stuff like this?

Edited by warriormark16

You doubt the power of the Mistborn Llama even in your call for its obliteration. If you think anything, know anything or even speculate something about the Mistborn Llama, it is only because the Mistborn Llama wants you to. I propose that the Mistborn Llama is, in fact, known as the author Brandon Sanderson, shown as Sanderson's almost blatant use of the Llama as his profile picture. Indeed, this is a very powerful llama, as it can shapeshift more potently than TenSoon. Any thoughts of asking Sanderson must be quelled. I call for an army of Sharders to advance on Sanderson's house, and force the llama to reveal itself, then return to Braize where it belongs. As far as time, how about this coming March 32nd?

• 1 month later...
  • Chaos locked this topic