On 2/7/2024 at 8:12 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

sure why not. 

i write a short story about a judge of a court who has to watch as first a custody case is delt with and then an interdimensional traveller threatens to destroy the universe. oh and he has two ravens to help him.

My raven, at least, won't actually be very good at helping. They don't have many skills besides drinking tea.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

YAYAYAYA AWKWAWRD PEEOPELE LIKE MEMEMEME!!!!! YAYAYAY AM I BEING AWKWARD. ANYWAYS:

Books before friends.

17th Shard before the real world.

Release dates before birthdays.

AM I JOINED NOW? 

I SPEAK THESE WORDS:

I will speculate even if there is nothing to speculate upon

I will ask the questions which have not been asked

I will connect that which has not been connected

• 3 weeks later...

A young man, with standard features, unremarkable in every way, huddles quitely in a corner of the world, were not a lot of people read Brandon Sanderson, or understood him.

"I will bind other together with fictional narratives, I will battle on, even if my fictional characters fall around me, I shall raise my strength stat to defend those without, even at the cost of my own resources"

7 hours ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

Have people just like, forgot about this thread. What's supposed to go on?

Everyone here is to awkward to initiate anything, I guess.

Vasha jumps out of her closet. " OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS- I FORGOT THIS EXISTED!!!! HIHIHIHIHI!!!" She runs up to everyone, giving them all awkward hugs and tripping over her feet multiple times. 

19 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

Vasha jumps out of her closet. " OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS- I FORGOT THIS EXISTED!!!! HIHIHIHIHI!!!" She runs up to everyone, giving them all awkward hugs and tripping over her feet multiple times. 

Um...Hi-i? 

On 5/21/2024 at 7:45 AM, Anguished_One said:

“Hi! How are you all?” 4th ideal role smith Roy says walking out of a random perpendicularly 

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Hi! How are you all?” 4th ideal role smith Roy says walking out of a random perpendicularly 

"I'M HUNGRY! AND WE'RE OUT OF BOOKIES!" Vasha looks down at the empty bowl, horrified. 

4 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

"I'M HUNGRY! AND WE'RE OUT OF BOOKIES!" Vasha looks down at the empty bowl, horrified. 

"If someone with a truck driving license could come to my place with me, I could bring supplies. " says Silv, 2nd ideal Theorydancer who stayed pretty silent until then.

12 hours ago, strmblsd said:

Can I join?

Of course! *tries a nice person grin, but it ends up looking kinda creepy despite his best efforts*

Edited by Just a Silvereye

Aphedis sits in a corner, awkwardly reading and partially hidden behind a pile of books, occasionally laughing as she finds something that amuses her and then blushing as she realizes that she did that out loud

13 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i have more in my basement...."

10 hours ago, Just a Silvereye said:

"If someone with a truck driving license could come to my place with me, I could bring supplies. " says Silv, 2nd ideal Theorydancer who stayed pretty silent until then.

Of course! *tries a nice person grin, but it ends up looking kinda creepy despite his best efforts*

"Pleeease get more!" She gives the people puppy eyes. 

9 hours ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

is there anything that says which ideal you are? Or can Luna just automatically any ideal?

any ideal i think

7 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

"Pleeease get more!" She gives the people puppy eyes. 

"no problem!" roy said before disapering!

what surges do we all have acsess to?