What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

I am a white male, 6' tall, athletic at 180 lbs, and have short brown hair and brown eyes. My ancestry is eastern European on my father's side and Scottish on my mother's side. I have masculine features and women have described me as handsome. I have a few boring scars and no tattoos. I am clean shaven, but occasionally wear a beard during the winter. I like plain clothes (no graphic tees for me!) and darker, earthen colors. Fitness is important to me and I exercise regularly. I don't smoke or drink coffee, so my teeth are pretty white. I'm very happy with my features and wouldn't change a thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a picture:

Are You Ready

For

The

Picture?

post-12836-0-48475700-1442020704_thumb.j

I never said it was a picture of me.

But in reality, I'm the guy riding the chull in that picture. Only, I don't wear a hat, and I have glasses. The end. You will never know my physical appearance. Muahahahha.   :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Last years Halloween. Dont open the spoiler if you are coulrophobic. Or you have a fear for literal eye candy, or figurative eye candy. Or benches, walls, schedules, schools, hands, suits, hats, hair, people, make up, stars or the american Doom Metal band Pentagram.

vmWIvht.jpg