What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

So, this is me:

1893957_121109201823_resized_02475_zpszt

OK, no, not really.

Actually at 5'3" I'm shorter than full grown corn. -_-

This is me and a friend, from 2-3 ago:

0505121746_zpsxqe2fhpe.jpg

(The horse's name is tough, but it's a complete misnomer. He's a cream puff. Also, I'm blonde now, because, why not. )

• 9 months later...

Sparks, @Briar King! In that first photo you bear an uncanny resemblance to the actor Christian Kane. (This is a good thing, BTW.)

As for me... I am 21 years old, female, Caucasian. I'm 5 feet 5.5 inches tall, which everyone tells me is about average for a woman my age, but I always feel short. (Possibly because I have lots of tall friends.) I could stand to lose some weight--mostly because I love food more than is probably healthy but also partly because the knee surgery I had 3 years ago makes serious exercise kind of a scary prospect for me. I have slightly wavy dark brown hair--when it's wet it looks black--that is currently cut pretty short to keep my head cool and because I don't like having high-maintenance hair. I wear glasses because my natural eyesight is utterly pathetic, but I like the way they look on my face; they're a style that kind of says "sexy librarian" IMO. My eyes are a medium shade of brown, and I tend to get freckles in the summer. My fingers are annoyingly stubby, and store-bought gloves never fit me right without alterations because the fingers are always way too long.

44 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

My fingers are annoyingly stubby, and store-bought gloves never fit me right without alterations because the fingers are always way too long.

Oh that's so annoying! I have the same problem in reverse; my fingers are too long and nothing fits.

Welp, might as well post a picture, since I look different from the last time this thread was open. Me in full stage makeup after a performance of Grease:

image.png

22 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

You mean we don't already have it? :P 

ok... ok :ph34r: "Yata burns every photo of his baby self, deletes his Social profile and calls his girlfriend to burn every photos of them" .... This have to be enough, I hope :mellow:

Edited by Yata

Thanks Sun.

im debating doing it again but summer of 15&this one make long hair a pain. I love my curls I get when it passed my chin. Ha my mother cut my hair for 1st time when I was about 2 1/2 yrs old cause she got tired of people saying "oh my what lovely curls she has!" It was down to middle of my back then. & it was red to! It turned almost jet black not long after cutting and she said she cried while it was getting hacked off lol

Edited by Briar King

Ok after some time I find a good photo of myself:

Spoiler

560036_612357712124428_1549596811_n.jpg

What are my beautiful hands not enough ?

Ok ok

Spoiler

1185787_10200266672300451_216975606_n.jpg

This photo was made 3 years ago at florence, but I remained the same (I just lost those Sunglasses <_<)

On 03/08/2016 at 3:38 PM, The Honor Spren said:

Oh that's so annoying! I have the same problem in reverse; my fingers are too long and nothing fits.

Welp, might as well post a picture, since I look different from the last time this thread was open. Me in full stage makeup after a performance of Grease:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Cute like Syl. Heck I always imagined you to look like Syl, strange.

2 hours ago, Yata said:

Ok after some time I find a good photo of myself:

Reveal hidden contents

560036_612357712124428_1549596811_n.jpg

What are my beautiful hands not enough ?

Ok ok

Reveal hidden contents

1185787_10200266672300451_216975606_n.jpg

This photo was made 3 years ago at florence, but I remained the same (I just lost those Sunglasses <_<)

Dhaaaam Yata, back at it again with the sexy looks (no I am not gay thank you very much)

(I love how this thread went from, "let's describe ourselves", to "screw it, ceebs"

As for me I am a 15 year old, moderately tall, dark-skinned pakistani lad from Down Under. 

I used to have hair a massive bush on my head shaped like a mix of Heihachi and Phoenix Wright, then I got a haircut :( I might go for the Pidgeotto cut next XD

I have dark, brown eyes, short, spiky black hair. Girls have told me I would be hot if I was white, which is depressing. Some might say I have an impressive jawline, others woul say It doesn't exist. I think big clothes make me look short and fat for no reason. I have actually have relatives that look ALOT like Yata wow.

There.

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

17 minutes ago, Yata said:

If he has also the same Reward... I may considerate to visit him :ph34r:

As in 60 billion double dollars? :ph34r: Nawh, no way, a small town boy like me with a price like that on my head?:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Cute like Syl. Heck I always imagined you to look like Syl, strange.

Dhaaaam Yata, back at it again with the sexy looks (no I am not gay thank you very much)

(I love how this thread went from, "let's describe ourselves", to "screw it, ceebs"

As for me I am a 15 year old, moderately tall, dark-skinned pakistani lad from Down Under. 

I used to have hair a massive bush on my head shaped like a mix of Heihachi and Phoenix Wright, then I got a haircut :( I might go for the Pidgeotto cut next XD

I have dark, brown eyes, short, spiky black hair. Girls have told me I would be hot if I was white, which is depressing. Some might say I have an impressive jawline, others woul say It doesn't exist. I think big clothes make me look short and fat for no reason. I have actually have relatives that look ALOT like Yata wow.

There.

That is so freaking racist I'm so sorry. :( 

What does a pidgeotto cut look like?

6 hours ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

I am a female, I have curly, crazy dark brown hair, brown eyes, freckles over my nose and cheeks, light skin, thin eyebrows and I wear purple glasses. I'm usually wearing blue or purple.

Ooor a frozen shirt. :)