What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

3 hours ago, Delightful said:

That is so freaking racist I'm so sorry. :( 

Similar to being attracted to men, women, mostly men, or mostly women, people can be attracted to certain races over others. It's hardly racist to be inclined towards liking the aesthetics of a particular color or complexion more than another. And there's been plenty of studies done on the matter.

On 8/2/2016 at 11:51 PM, Sunbird said:

Sparks, @Briar King! In that first photo you bear an uncanny resemblance to the actor Christian Kane. (This is a good thing, BTW.)

As for me... I am 21 years old, female, Caucasian. I'm 5 feet 5.5 inches tall, which everyone tells me is about average for a woman my age, but I always feel short. (Possibly because I have lots of tall friends.) I could stand to lose some weight--mostly because I love food more than is probably healthy but also partly because the knee surgery I had 3 years ago makes serious exercise kind of a scary prospect for me. I have slightly wavy dark brown hair--when it's wet it looks black--that is currently cut pretty short to keep my head cool and because I don't like having high-maintenance hair. I wear glasses because my natural eyesight is utterly pathetic, but I like the way they look on my face; they're a style that kind of says "sexy librarian" IMO. My eyes are a medium shade of brown, and I tend to get freckles in the summer. My fingers are annoyingly stubby, and store-bought gloves never fit me right without alterations because the fingers are always way too long.

Heh, I'm 5'6" and often find myself wishing I had a few more inches of height.  My husband is 6'2" and has a habit of putting things on the top of the refrigerator where I can't reach them.

10 hours ago, Yata said:

Ok after some time I find a good photo of myself:

Reveal hidden contents

560036_612357712124428_1549596811_n.jpg

What are my beautiful hands not enough ?

Ok ok

Reveal hidden contents

1185787_10200266672300451_216975606_n.jpg

This photo was made 3 years ago at florence, but I remained the same (I just lost those Sunglasses <_<)

Dear sweet baby Heru.  We have a hot Italian guy on the forum. 

5 hours ago, ScottLeft said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

I'm not sure why I'm sideways...

image.jpeg

Me and my truly adorable dog... :D

That coat looks like it was born for a 10th Doctor cosplay.

2 hours ago, The Invested Beard said:

I look like a beard.

Lies.  Your original userpic was you.  There is a face underneath that beard.  Somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

Lies.  Your original userpic was you.  There is a face underneath that beard.  Somewhere.

It's actually an optical illusion, your brain presenting an image you can comprehend.

For a true glimpse of what truly lies under that beard is enough to drive most flamboyantly insane!

3 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

That coat looks like it was born for a 10th Doctor cosplay.

It really is. I might where it this Halloween just for that, even though I'm not much of a Doctor Who fan. It's a great coat, although the sleeves are a bit short. (I've got long arms)

By the way, Yata, you look like my uncle. Like, a lot... But it's a good thing. :P

Since I can't find many good photos of myself, I'll just describe what I look like.
I have shoulder length, dark brown hair. My eyes are bright blue, so I guess I'm a lighteyes. I'm not entirely sure how tall I am, but I think I'm 5'3 or 4... Ah shoot. I'm not very good at this. If I get a good photo, I might post it. Probably better than my bad descriptions.

Edit: My hair is actually longer than shoulder length...

Edited by KnightRadiant

7 hours ago, Kipper said:

Similar to being attracted to men, women, mostly men, or mostly women, people can be attracted to certain races over others. It's hardly racist to be inclined towards liking the aesthetics of a particular color or complexion more than another. And there's been plenty of studies done on the matter.

I hear you, "you'd be hot if you were white" just sounds to me a lot like "your skin colour is wrong."

Edited by Delightful

Oh, well, fine. I'm a little jaded because in the real world that I live and work in, people make comments about skin color and race all the time that could be viewed as racist from behind a screen, but aren't really made with that intent. Lighthearted.

I'll update as well, since my previous pic doesn't appear to be showing up. For me at least.

Most pictures of me have some of my other friends in them, so there aren't a whole lot I can post.

Here's one of me about a year ago.

IMG_20151011_182130.jpg 

And here's one of me a few minutes after having my wisdom teeth removed!

IMG_20160513_123221.jpg

Normally I don't wear glasses, I prefer contacts. I'm also almost always wearing that red Deadpool shirt. 

9 hours ago, Orlion Determined said:

It's actually an optical illusion, your brain presenting an image you can comprehend.

For a true glimpse of what truly lies under that beard is enough to drive most flamboyantly insane!

^

He understands. Also flamboyantly insane is a great descriptive term.

1 hour ago, Kaymyth said:

Heck, there are people in the world who have nieces and nephews who are OLDER than they are.  It's uncommon, but it happens.

I have a friend whose aunt is about 5 years younger than her. It's a little strange.

7 hours ago, Mistrunner said:

I have a friend whose aunt is about 5 years younger than her. It's a little strange.

A bunch of my friends have this sort of thing going on. Then again, we live in the very heart of LDS Utah so... Lots of kids are the norm here

On August 4, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Daniyah said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Face revelation

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

In my eastern style

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

Also this is a teeny bit old but I still want to say... You're beautiful :D 

I guess I gotta put me in here too now... 

image.jpeg

those are my stepdad's sunglasses but I kinda want a pair now!

@Cognizantastic I love the expression on your face. And your shirt. And the pterosaur skull. You like awesome things.

As for looking ridiculously young, I think it's preferable to look younger than your actual age than the opposite. (Although this might be a popular opinion only among adults. :P) But if I had to guess from the picture you posted, I would guess you're somewhere around... 14 or 15?

Guest Cognizantastic
14 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

@Cognizantastic I love the expression on your face. And your shirt. And the pterosaur skull. You like awesome things.

As for looking ridiculously young, I think it's preferable to look younger than your actual age than the opposite. (Although this might be a popular opinion only among adults. :P) But if I had to guess from the picture you posted, I would guess you're somewhere around... 14 or 15?

Hmm, maybe it's not as bad as I thought. I turn 16 next month. :) I think I've just started assuming that I look very young, because of comments from the hospital. An actual conversation with someone signing in at the front desk...

"You work here? You look twelve!"

*chuckle and smile* "I volunteer here."

"Oh. That's surprising. You look twelve."

13 minutes ago, Cognizantastic said:

Hmm, maybe it's not as bad as I thought. I turn 16 next month. :) I think I've just started assuming that I look very young, because of comments from the hospital. An actual conversation with someone signing in at the front desk...

"You work here? You look twelve!"

*chuckle and smile* "I volunteer here."

"Oh. That's surprising. You look twelve."

Haha. The summer after my freshman year of high school, I participated in a marching band fundraiser at a rest stop where I helped run a concession stand of sorts for all the travelers passing by. I was 14, but people kept asking me which college I went to. XD

I actually look surprisingly like Renarin. I have somewhat messy brown hair, "Clark Kent" glasses, (what my mom calls them), and fairly tall for an almost thirteen year old. I look mostly like this, just less animated-looking. Once I get a better picture, I'll post it.

Renarin.jpg

Edited by Assassin in Burgundy