What's your Personality type?

Sarcasm

Personality type  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Personality Type?

Today I'm an ENTP. And. .. is really pretty accurate. I hate being coddled thru bad news, "worked" to be asked a favor, etc. Just say what you mean or want and be done. I'll also tell you when you're being stupid, and i struggled a whole lot with that with work colleagues/boss, friends, relationships, etc. I still have to actively try to "not be a jerk" often times.

I love arguing. Even if I don't actually believe what I'm arguing, the debate itself is fun and enjoyable. (Conversely, if the other person thinks you win by saying the same thing over and over, but increasing the volume, i get mad.)

I break things (everything. Even battle tanks are not safe, and systems or processes run in fear), often mostly by accident. Learning how to fix them again generally results in improvements all around (for instance, i developed a technique to fix the most common, and time consuming, error at a factory i worked at. Ended up saving the company an average of $100 per shift, 3 shifts a day, 6 days a week. They were still using it after five years, because the product and line was the exact same.)

• 1 month later...

I'm definitely an introvert, and a pretty strong one at that. To make matters worse, literally everyone else in my immediate family is an extrovert. I heard "Be more social" quite a lot growing up. Oh, yeah. Be more social. Okay. I'll do that while you go be a duck. <_<

THE POWER TO BE A DUCK IS INSIDE OF YOU! YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEEEEEVE IN YOURSELF!

So...while we're on the subject of personalities, is anyone else here autistic?

I suspect and was suspect by others to have mild Asperger's syndrome, but never really took a test.

By the way, I am also an INTP.

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question, feel free to ignore it. Individuals who think they may have mild Asperger syndrome, what makes you believe it is the case? The reason I am asking is I suspected my sister to be such person until she took tests... They all came back negative. Therefore, I am curious. 

Don't answer and ignore me if you don't want to. I won't be offended. I merely wondering.

Just a quick question, feel free to ignore it. Individuals who think they may have mild Asperger syndrome, what makes you believe it is the case? The reason I am asking is I suspected my sister to be such person until she took tests... They all came back negative. Therefore, I am curious.

Don't answer and ignore me if you don't want to. I won't be offended. I merely wondering.

A number of things, I guess. My parents had me talk to a counselor in elementary school, and the results came back as Asperger's. That's basically the only reason I have any idea what Asperger's is or that I have it. But now I can see why that's the case: communication issues, that sort of thing. Edited by Slowswift

I have trouble making eye contact, I am horribly socially awkward, I can't stand people touching me, I really like the logical methods of math and the physical sciences. I'm sure that my parents would be able to list other reasons, but those are the ones that I can think of right now.

A number of things, I guess. My parents had me talk to a counselor in elementary school, and the results came back as Asperger's. That's basically the only reason I have any idea what Asperger's is or that I have it. But now I can see why that's the case: communication issues, that sort of thing

I'm socially awkward, am an obsessive geek, and I was told so by a psychiatrist.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah... introvert/extrovert isn't necessarily just loner vs. party animal. INFP's tend to be really, really nice and genuinely care about people (as opposed to INTJ's, [who I apparently must insert into every post,] who just literally can't make themselves care about other peoples' feelings even if they want to)

Thanks! INFP here.

Thanks! INFP here.

Aha!  Another one!  There are seven of us now.  Soon, soon we shall take over the world...

EDIT:  No, wait, 8!  You haven't voted in the poll.

Edited by Kaymyth