2 WoR questions (major spoilers)

kroen

1. Why was Jasnah so easy to kill?

After all, she was a Surgebinder, and from what we've seen in the series so far, it doesn't matter if you're a Windrunner, Lightweaver, Edgedancer or any other Surgebinder- Stormlight will still heal you and make you very, very difficult to kill. So how did Jasnah die so relatively easily? 

1.2. What was the second Surge Jasnah was able to use? we've only ever seen her using Soulcasting.

Hypothesis: Could her second Surge be Transportation? could she actually be alive? maybe her Stormlight healed her and she simply played dead, and when the ship turned to fire she teleported somewhere else?

2. How was Shallan able to change the shape and size of her Blade?

We've never seen this ability demonstrated before. Is her Blade actually an Honorblade as opposed to Shardblade?

2.1. If so, shouldn't she have 3-4 Surge powers as oppsed to 2? (2 from her spren, then 1 or 2 from her Blade, unless her Blade gives her the exact Surges her spren does).

Note: I still have 130 pages to read before I finish WoR, so if any of these questions are answered there please tell me and don't answer that particular question.

Edited by kroen

If only my RAFOs were so quickly resolved!

It really should be ROFO, or perhaps ever RAMFO.. -- Read OR Find Out; Read and Maybe Find Out...  As it stands, the nod to Robert Jordan seems inaccurate at times.

ROFO or RAMFO would allow that your question might never be answered whether in text or by WoB.

But yes, I definitely agree!

It really should be ROFO, or perhaps ever RAMFO.. -- Read OR Find Out; Read and Maybe Find Out...  As it stands, the nod to Robert Jordan seems inaccurate at times.

ROFO or RAMFO would allow that your question might never be answered whether in text or by WoB.

But yes, I definitely agree!

Well Brandon uses it the exact same way as Jordan.  When he said it it didn't necessarily mean it would show up in the text, or even be answered.  It basically means "I'm not going to answer that question at this point in time because it may spoil something coming up or if I did answer the it it would make you focus on the wrong things or a variety of other reasons."

Or just as a joke to mislead you. Don't forget that.

Also, how deep does he go in his worldbuilding. Would he be able to reply if we were to ask "Name 30 Ishian people who are not related to the plot of the Stormlight Archive, would he be able to answer us?

Also, how deep does he go in his worldbuilding. Would he be able to reply if we were to ask "Name 30 Ishian people who are not related to the plot of the Stormlight Archive, would he be able to answer us?

To be completely honest with you... He could probably only name like a maximum of 15 :P

This one's easy  ;)  . 

He could just make them up, since you haven't stipulated that they be a part of the Stormlight Archive.  But I hope that no-one would ask the question, as it wastes an opportunity to learn something germane and interesting.