Ask Mistrunner anything... about food

Mistrunner

I used to envy you northerners for fancy color changing trees, but then I realized that it gets to cold up there for anyone to actually live properly. The three days in Florida that go below 50 degrees F are enough thankyou very much.

I noticed you said that you liked the piano guys. Have you ever heard of Lindsey Sterling? Her song Shatter Me is amazing.

How much do you look like your chibi picture in real life?

SOSOSORRY ACCIDENTAL DOWNVOTE

It was supposed to be an upvote... *sniffles* can somebody cancel that out please?

Yes! I do know Lindsay Stirling! She is fantastic. Her "Mission Impossible" cover with the Piano Guys was awesome. :)

I... look nothing like it, really. I'm blonde. And I have shorter hair. I'm also not a computer-made chibi thing. :P

Thanks for the questions!

SOSOSORRY ACCIDENTAL DOWNVOTE

It was supposed to be an upvote... *sniffles* can somebody cancel that out please?

Fixed. :)

Tacos or burritos?

Edited by skaa

I can't believe it took me this long to find out there was another Shakespeare Fan on the site.

How of his play's have you read? Have you acted in Any? Which character is most like you?

I've read Hamlet and Macbeth, excerpts from Romeo and Juliet, and started Midsummer Night's Dream and King Lear.

Does "crazily reading from it while friends ignore me/look on in horror" count as acting? I have been in plays... Just not Shakespeare, unfortunately. I know someone who does, though. In his first play he was the "cream-faced loon." :P The group he does it with is based very far away from where I live, quite unfortunately.

Ophelia. Because we're both crazy.

Edited by Mistrunner

Do you watch Studio C?

(If you haven't and this question is really awkward, please allow my Viking to whack you upside the head. It'll be very refreshing)

Alward avoidance Viking for the win B)

Also, question for mistrunner.

If you had to absolutely eat a human being, how would you prepare him/her to make a delicious meal?

Edited by Random_illuminati

Is there any story behind your username Mistrunner? Given where we are a reference to Mistborn and or the Stormlight Archive seems likely but it can't hurt to ask.

Ah, it's just a mixture of Mistborn and Windrunner. Seemed incredibly clever at the time.

Do you watch Studio C?

(If you haven't and this question is really awkward, please allow my Viking to whack you upside the head. It'll be very refreshing)

OF COURSE! STUDIO C FOREVER! Can't wait for the new season!

Alward avoidance Viking for the win B)

Also, question for mistrunner.

If you had to absolutely eat a human being, how would you prepare him/her to make a delicious meal?

Lots of spices, bacon bits, some clam chowder, maybe a salad, some steak, perhaps some nice rolls or garlic bread (extra butter) potatoes, and very little human. Cooked well-done, of course.

Well, my name simply is one of the Orders, so you definetly got me beat in the cleverness department. ;)

Hey, Edgedancers are cool. :) I think I originally tried Mist and Windrunner separately, but they were taken, so I smashed them together.

Hey, Edgedancers are cool. :) I think I originally tried Mist and Windrunner separately, but they were taken, so I smashed them together.

I wholeheartedly agree. Actually I might just call them awesome. B):ph34r: Let's just say I have high hopes in finding out what else there's to know about the order.

For all it's worth I think the name Mistrunner sounds rather elegant, so good job on that front. ;)

What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Mine was...probably too gross and weird so I'll just write it in white for those who want to know...deep fried, pregnant tarantula. 

:ph34r: 

Dude. I just ate. Why.

I know I can't complain since you put a warning but still pass the brain bleach s'il vou plait

Back on topic, have you heard of Jarrod Radnich?

Edited by Slowswift

Dude. I just ate. Why.

I know I can't complain since you put a warning but still pass the brain bleach s'il vou plait

I tried to warn you! Hahaha. But just in case, here's some brain bleach for you:

0JVwpYp.jpg

I've eaten other weird things as well. What's the oddest thing you've ever eaten?

What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Mine was...probably too gross and weird so I'll just write it in white for those who want to know...deep fried, pregnant tarantula. 

:ph34r: 

Um... definitely not that. Maybe miso soup, which is actually really really good. I like seaweed. Tasty.

Dude. I just ate. Why.

No... who is he?

Choose one pudding, yogurt or quark (the dairy product).

I only know quark as the theoretical thing in string theory. So yogurt. Blueberry yogurt.

How does one use a Shardspoon?

With great skill. You have to sever the soup's soul before you can scoop up a spoonful of broth, so it's quite difficult, not to mention unwieldy because of its size. It is very useful if you forget utensils on a camping trip, though.

If you could have the Angel Moroni play a different instrument, what would it be?

You can thank my seminary class for that one. :P

Um. I rather like the trumpet, really. Maybe the fluglehorn, because of its epic name.

Edited by Mistrunner

• 3 weeks later...