Hey there!

Ugouka

Hey there, folks. I recently discovered Brandon Sanderson through Mistborn. I was hooked, and then devastated when I discovered that Alloy of Law wasn't a standalone and I had stumbled into yet another in-progress series. Then, I discovered just how in-progress it was once I learned of the Cosmere. Oh geez. BUT. I don't mind much, because it is wonderful, and it keeps my imagination pumping.

I'm a big fan of theory-crafting, so I'll probably be found poking around in those threads, but I'm still learning about the cosmere, so don't skewer me if I say anything stupid, please. Heh.

-Ugouka

Wassup?! Welcome to the 17th Shard! Here you will find chara--well, you'll find out what you find out. Glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay! Have an introductory upvote and a warm cookie.*

Skewer you?! I'd LOVE to skewer you! But with a sharp metal spike, not words. I'd rather have your soul under my control than your emotions.

Again, welcome! Have you read any Sanderson besides Mistborn?

*the cookie has spikes in it very delicious ingredients in it

Haha, thanks for the welcome, and the cookie. It was delicious.

I've read most of the cosmere stuff except for White Sand. And I'm about to read Sixth of the Dusk. Eventually I'd like to get my hands on a copy of White Sand, as well.

And if I see you anywhere around me with a hemalugic spike..I'll keep an eye on you.

Haha, thanks for the welcome, and the cookie. It was delicious.

I've read most of the cosmere stuff except for White Sand. And I'm about to read Sixth of the Dusk. Eventually I'd like to get my hands on a copy of White Sand, as well.

And if I see you anywhere around me with a hemalugic spike..I'll keep an eye on you.

I'll have the other eye by the time you see me.

I've asked for a copy of White Sand twice. No response yet. Who is your favorite Cosmere character?

Edited by Kipper

Ehh, kind of hard to say. The characters go through their mood swings, and my opinion of them sways. I like Kaladin a lot, but his little depression spirals kind of hurt him. Overall, I'd probably say Jasnah. She's just awesome. Yours?

Welcome to the forums!
I see Kippers been around with the cookie tray already but if you ever feel peckish feel free to drop by the Dark Alley in the social guilds section, we've always got something baking, whether it's cookies, donuts or the ever-tormented souls of our enemies brownies.  <_<

welcome to the 17th shard. if you like theory crafting you should fit in well here.

i would have to go with Kelsier being my favorite cosmere character. Kaladin is a close second.

p.s. Don't worry about saying anything stupid, we all do from time to time. Some a little more than others...

Uhm. I read Mistborn probably about 2 months ago, and that was my intro to Cosmere. But when I get into something, I nerd out on it and research, so I submerged in Cosmere for a while haha. And I haven't read any of his non-cosmere stuff, so I couldn't have possible made those mistakes :P