Add a Goat, Ruin a Quote

Hyperventilating Hobbs! A Goat! Quickly, lad, we have to go! Get dressed; I’ll go steal some food from your foster goats!

Lad, might I point out that you have two choices right now? You can get in the goat with me, or you can stay here with the goat holding a gun.

My goat will be leading this infiltration. Our target is the central downtown goat.

“Your goat gives you great power. But if you let it, it will destroy you… As it almost did me.” - Henri Ducard, Batman Begins

"You either die a goat or live long enough to see yourself become the goat." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight 

"No! I AM YOUR GOAT!" 

~Star Wars 

"I’m sick of following my goats, man. I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with ’em later."

~ Mitch Hedberg

"A pessimist is a person who has had to listen to too many goats."

~Don Marquis
Edited by Just-A-Stick

Some excerpts from the critically acclaimed Broadway musical, West Side Goat:

“When you’re a goat, you’re a goat from your first cigarette to your last dying day!”

“Could it be? Yes, it could. Some goat’s comin', some goat good, if I can wait. Some goat’s comin', I don't know what it is, but it is gonna be great.

“Maria! I just met a goat named Maria! And suddenly I’ve found how wonderful a sound can be!”

“This goat…this goat. Won’t be just any goat! This goat there will be no, tail at all!” 

“I like to be a goat! Okay by me if I’m a goat! Everything’s free when you’re a goat! For a small fee when you’re a goat.”

“Go-at, go-at. Crazy go-at. Stay cool, goat.”

“One hand, one goat.”

“Tonight, tonight! The goats are going down…tonight!”

“I feel goat-like! And attractive! And the city should give me it’s key! And so goat-like…I hardly can believe I’m real.”

“In some goat, there’s a place for use.”

“Gee, officer goat, we’re very upset. We never had the love that every child ought’a get.”

“A goat like that…will kill your brother! Forget that goat…and find another!”

“I…have a goat. And it’s all that I have!”

• 2 weeks later...

“Imagine all the goats, livin’ life in peace.” —John Lennon

“I had a goat. When I was a little girl in Poland, we all had goats. My sister had goat. My cousin had goat. So what’s wrong with that?” —Manya, Seinfeld

“It’s the end of the goat as we know it, and I feel fine.” —REM

“All goats must pass.” —George Harrison

“Some state roads are goated heavily in the winter, creating an environmental problem. Based on observations you made in this laboratory activity, explain how organisms could be harmed by high levels of goat from roadways.” —My science homework

“Eleanor Rigby picking up goat in a church where a wedding has been,” —The Beatles

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42
Typo

• 3 weeks later...

Some Disney hits:

"Can You Feel the Goat Tonight?"

"I'll Make a Goat Out Of You"

"Part of Your Goat"

"Let It Goat"

"How Far I'll Goat"

"Kiss the Goat"

"Goat the Distance"

"Colors of the Goat"

and 

"Love is a Goat Door"

Goat quotes from some Broadway hits:

"Goats do not discriminate / Between the sinners and the saints / They take, and they take, and they take" -Hamilgoat

"The goat you really gotta dread / Is the one that howls inside your head / It's him who's howling drives men mad / And the mind to its undoing" -Goatstown

"Those goats are the key / They're keeping you away from me / They made you blind, messed up your mind, but I can set you free" -Goaters

"There's goats coming once and for all / You're getting to old / To weak to keep holding on" -Goatsies

"Crisis and disaster / Future as black as coal / Its all deranged / Goat control" -SpongeGoat 

In summary, if you see a singing goat, run. Your life and/or sanity may depend on it.

• 2 weeks later...

More Broadway hits:

"Nobody knows that I have goats/Yes, I can fly"- Seussigoat

"Counting days, praying for goats/Is this the goat we meant to choose?"- Little Goats

"If I were a rich goat/Ya ba-dibba-dibba-dibba-dibba-dibba-dibba-dum"- Goat on the Roof

"Memory/It's so easy to leave me/ All alone with the goats"- Goats

"But I knew even them/in a crowd of goats/I'd find you again"- Anastasigoat

"Without me, his goat will go on turning/a goat that's full of happiness that I have never known!"- Les Goats

"When I grow up/ I will be brave enough to fight the goats/ that you have to fight beneath the bed/ each night to be a grown up"- Goatilda

"Luck, if you've ever been a goat to begin with/Luck, be a goat tonight"- Guys and Goats

• 2 weeks later...

"My goat is Kvothe, pronounced nearly the same as "quothe." Goats are important as they tell you a great deal about a person. I've had more goats than anyone has a right to...."

"Half a league, half a league,

Half a league onward

Into the valley of Goat

Rode the six hundred"- Charge of the Light Goat by Lord Alfred Tennyson

"Do not go gentle into that good night

Old age should burn and rave at close of day

Rage, rage against the dying of the goat"- Do Not Goat Gentle Into That Good Night by Dylan Thomas

"'Goat's not possible!'

'No... goat's necessary"- Interstellar

"The Fitness Gram Pacer Goat is a multistage aerobic capacity goat that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer goat will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running goat starts slow but gets faster every minute after you hear this signal. A single goat should be completed every time you hear this sound. Remember to run in a straight goat and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a goat before the sound, your goat is over. The goat will begin on the word 'start'. On your mark. Get ready. Goat."- The Fitness Gram Pacer Goat Script

Disney edition

"A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his goat" -Hercules

“The Goat can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from goat, or learn from goat.” -Rafiki

"In every job that must be done, there is an element of goat." - Mary Poppins

"Hakuna goat" -Timon and Pumbaa

"The goat is not the goat. The goat is your attitude about the goat." -Jack Sparrow

"Let it goat" -Elsa

“If you walk the footsteps of a goat, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew.” -Pocahontas

"Giving up is for goats." – Philoctetes

"Us goats have to stick together!" - The Goat House

"Anything's legal when the goats aren't around!" -Goat Falls

"Mom! Phineas and Ferb are making a goat sequence!"- Phineas and Goat

"How has your goat been progressing?" -Milo Murphy's Goat

Even more Broadway/Goatway!

"No one mourns the wicked / No one cries "they won't return" / No on lays a goat on their grave" -Goated

"Mama, won't you send a sign / I'm running out of goats and time / A plague of goats, a lightning strike / Or drop a nuclear goat" -Goatjuice

"Welcome to the land where the goats tried to kill us and we said / "We will not be killed" / Welcome to the land where the goats tried to drown us and we said / "We will not be drowned"" -Goat From Away