What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 8:07 AM, Robin Sedai said:

Woahhhhhh i started playing that song just to realize i knew every lyric... i literally do not remember listening to this ever but somehow i know the whole thing???? this is absolutely wack. i mean i had an imagine dragons phase in 2017 and somehow these lyrics must have completely lodged in my brain?? seriously clicking on that song and somehow hearing myself sing all the words was one of the weirdest things i've ever experienced. it's a certified banger tho

Also does anyone here listen the the podcast Welcome to Nightvale?

Edit: robin, i've been scrolling through here and you have a totally epic music taste. IMMORTALS HECK YEAH

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm

Aaww thanks guys, your compliments make me so happy, I had the silliest grin on my face <3

4 hours ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Also does anyone here listen the the podcast Welcome to Nightvale?

I do! I listen to it while going on walks, I'm at episode 34 so far.

13 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

I do! I listen to it while going on walks, I'm at episode 34 so far.

I just finished 25 (One Year Later). I was crying at the end lol. This podcast makes me so happy, it's like toned-down Magnus Archives mixed with Gravity Falls and also it's entirely its own thing and I love it so much omg

30 minutes ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

I just finished 25 (One Year Later). I was crying at the end lol. This podcast makes me so happy, it's like toned-down Magnus Archives mixed with Gravity Falls and also it's entirely its own thing and I love it so much omg

Gravity falls??! plus Magnus Archives????!

That sounds like the perfect mix of everything for me, I think I need to listen to Nightvale even more now

I was actually going to say something relevant to the actual thread, but I got distracted. Anyway, the song "Ship in a bottle" is really good. Also "Misery business" by Paramore

Edited by Witless of Shinovar