Just wait until the great sentient bacon invasion of Salem :P

But nothing of that compares to what ultimately killed Nighthound. Didn't know you could use cream that way. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

Now, no need to spread false information. It's turkey bacon, not actual bacon. :P

If we want to be entirely accurate there were two seperate invasions going on at the same time, so what Voidus said wasn't exactly wrong. :P

Then there's the human abdomination mostly made out of glitter. :ph34r:

Funtimes is coming to Salem?! I would bribe Twi with all the pugs in the world for that. Soulcaster is getting bored and is in dire need of some Funtimes style entertainment. She would be named city minister of parties 5 seconds after her arrival. 

Funtimes is coming to Salem?! I would bribe Twi with all the pugs in the world for that. Soulcaster is getting bored and is in dire need of some Funtimes style entertainment. She would be named city minister of parties 5 seconds after her arrival. 

No, this time I was actually "spoiling" the Dalles. :P

5 seconds. That's long enough for her to say "HI! Welcome to my party! I like shinies!" :ph34r:

No, this time I was actually "spoiling" the Dalles. :P

:(

Voidus is sad.

5 seconds. That's long enough for her to say "HI! Welcome to my party! I like shinies!" :ph34r:

How exactly would Funtimes react to being able to party in a world made of cotton candy and edible glitter with her friends and no Nighthound?  :ph34r:

How exactly would Funtimes react to being able to party in a world made of cotton candy and edible glitter with her friends and no Nighthound?  :ph34r:

If Funtimes gets to choose what her friends look like in this dream world, could she make Nathan genuinely look exactly like David Tennant? :ph34r:

And thus Soulcaster made her the offical mime translator for all conversations. :P

He'd probably set her to work as a commentator for the arena or just generic make funer of Epics (A real job title that definitely exists!)

Or send her to a reality where she gets to relive the most painful moments of her life for all eternity. It depends on whether or not he had a good breakfast.

If Funtimes gets to choose what her friends look like in this dream world, could she make Nathan genuinely look exactly like David Tennant? :ph34r:

If she could, she'd only do it if he asked. Besides the fact she's not a Whovian and isn't otherwise familiar with David Tennant, she likes Nathan's face the way it is. :P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

He'd probably set her to work as a commentator for the arena or just generic make funer of Epics (A real job title that definitely exists!)

Or send her to a reality where she gets to relive the most painful moments of her life for all eternity. It depends on whether or not he had a good breakfast.

And then there were two glittery teleporters out for his life. :ph34r:

And then there were two glittery teleporters out for his life. :ph34r:

How would Funtimes know whether Sam was in hell or paradise? She'd just be lying there on the floor, unconscious. Soulcaster could even give Funtimes the illusion of a synchronized dream where she finds Sam happy and well within a dream. :mellow:

How would Funtimes know whether Sam was in hell or paradise? She'd just be lying there on the floor, unconscious. Soulcaster could even give Funtimes the illusion of a synchronized dream where she finds Sam happy and well within a dream. :mellow:

Pretty sure that the act of taking away her consciousness would be enough, no matter what he does with her.

See, I know the insane violent tendencies of our characters. :ph34r:

We all have honorary PhDs in wacky Epicology. :P

By the way, out of curiosity were you serious that Shiny Sparkle would take a liking to Sam if they met, or was that just a memetic joke? :mellow: