I think that would just result in everyone avoiding chocolate factories because VG is too nice to have to be faced with her worst fear. :P

Now if Nighthounds could be found there...

EDIT: Also I noticed Portland has a section on the map now, the only really important location I can think to add would be the MEE HQ out near Gresham at Centennial High School.

DOUBLE EDIT: After browsing the map a bit more I noticed that there's a place called Battle ground a few short miles from Portland. I think it's technically in another state but I'm sure the destruction spilled over. Location for the final battle anyone?

Suddenly I'm getting the image of an Epic telling their rival that they "really hate" chocolate. :P

To be entirely fair, if something like Epics ever happens the place kind of asked for it. :P

Suddenly I'm getting the image of an Epic telling their rival that they "really hate" chocolate. :P

To be entirely fair, if something like Epics ever happens the place kind of asked for it. :P

The town of 'Please melt us' was just kicking themselves after Obliteration showed up.  :ph34r:

After hours of brainstorming, I have finally created the right character for Corvallis.

Neptune:

First Power:

Neptune can manipulate water in generously sized quantities, the maximum is 1000 Gallons or about 2000 liters. He cannot create water.

Second Power: Immunity to water. Neptune cannot be drowned, cannot be crushed by water, or affected by the Bens.

Third Power: Neptune can summon a trident to his hand at any time. When holding this trident, he gains enhanced physical abilities and supernatural skill with a trident. The trident is indestructible.

Like him?

I too don't know what Bens are... The character is OK, since there is a river in town, he'll be able to use his powers quite freely. Will he have fish scales anywhere? :D

2000 liters is not THAT generous I guess... If I get it right that's a cuboid with dimensions: 2 meters x 1 meter x 1 meter... That's close to a huge bathtub really  ;) (2000 liters is 2000 cubic decimeters -> 20 dm x 10 dm x 10dm and 10dm is 1m)

Also, can he make water fly in the air without contact with the ground?

Edited by Mestiv

Did I have any other character that needed tending to? Maybe something with the Adventurer in Astoria but I feel like I'm forgetting someone.

"You're forgetting the part where MV suddenly shouts out and declares her love for me," a voice interjects from the void.

"Shut up, Backtrack," I say. "Grown-ups are talking."

"You're forgetting the part where MV suddenly shouts out and declares her love for me," a voice interjects from the void.

"Shut up, Backtrack," I say. "Grown-ups are talking."

It does occur to me that with his ability to read past thoughts she's had he will get pretty conclusive proof sooner or later. I guess I'll have to up MVs Tsun levels to compensate :P

How would you feel about Backtrack walking in on MV in a somewhat embarrassing situation of some kind and getting punched out of a nearby window?

Edited by Voidus

Did I have any other character that needed tending to? Maybe something with the Adventurer in Astoria but I feel like I'm forgetting someone.

Strongsteel and Soulswitch haven't showed their heads for a rather long time.

It does occur to me that with his ability to read past thoughts she's had he will get pretty conclusive proof sooner or later. I guess I'll have to up MVs Tsun levels to compensate :P

How would you feel about Backtrack walking in on MV in a somewhat embarrassing situation of some kind and getting punched out of a nearby window?

...Sparks, why did you have to type that? Now I had to think about how Shiny Sparkle could missuse his powers (read: force him). :(

Backtrack will be hurt, confused, bruised, possibly cut by broken glass.... I like this plan of yours. When can we enact it? :ph34r:

Strongsteel and Soulswitch haven't showed their heads for a rather long time.

...Sparks, why did you have to type that? Now I had to think about how Shiny Sparkle could missuse his powers (read: force him). :(

I may try to fit them in somewhere, although I'd completely forgotten about Strongsteel and have no idea where he is or what he'd be doing. Might leave it for a morning post.

Backtrack will be hurt, confused, bruised, possibly cut by broken glass.... I like this plan of yours. When can we enact it? :ph34r:

On their way back up to the museum he could do a Deathwish and try to peek up her skirt, thus also gaining a large fall to the end of his pummeling :P

I may try to fit them in somewhere, although I'd completely forgotten about Strongsteel and have no idea where he is or what he'd be doing. Might leave it for a morning post.

He's in Thoughttown with Panacea, who also kind of got the short stick of Twi's attention.

On their way back up to the museum he could do a Deathwish and try to peek up her skirt, thus also gaining a large fall to the end of his pummeling :P

Really? Of all the ways he could be a creepy peeking Tom, he picks the way that doesn't make use of his retrocognitive power that would make him the most efficient creep in history?

Never mind, that kind of sounds like him. :P

He's in Thoughttown with Panacea, who also kind of got the short stick of Twi's attention.

There wasn't a lot for her to do during the meeting, in fairness, and with no real offensive powers she wouldn't have been involved in the MEE attack.

Also, you were in my dream last night. I think you were trying to decide between keeping your usual face and looking exactly like your avatar. :blink:

Really? Of all the ways he could be a creepy peeking Tom, he picks the way that doesn't make use of his retrocognitive power that would make him the most efficient creep in history?

Never mind, that kind of sounds like him. :P

Let's hope Shiny doesn't "teach" him to use his powers that way. :unsure:

There wasn't a lot for her to do during the meeting, in fairness, and with no real offensive powers she wouldn't have been involved in the MEE attack.

Also, you were in my dream last night. I think you were trying to decide between keeping your usual face and looking exactly like your avatar. :blink:

True true.

Hmm, that's a tempting alternative, all things considered... but I'll keep my charming visage at least until I'm a bit older and can pull of the grizzled soldier look. :P

Let's hope Shiny doesn't "teach" him to use his powers that way. :unsure:

Backtrack's kind of a slontze in some areas, but there's still a shred of decency in him that would feel too uncomfortable with that. Even at his most corrupted, he likes thinking of himself as a nice guy. So while, say, taking a peak at MV and Impact at their last bikini party would be okay in his book, he'd draw the line before watching them in the shower or in the throes of intimacy.

...Does that sound like a contrived excuse to keep the game in PG territory? Good, because that's what it is. :P

Backtrack's kind of a slontze in some areas, but there's still a shred of decency in him that would feel too uncomfortable with that. Even at his most corrupted, he likes thinking of himself as a nice guy. So while, say, taking a peak at MV and Impact at their last bikini party would be okay in his book, he'd draw the line before watching them in the shower or in the throes of intimacy.

...Does that sound like a contrived excuse to keep the game in PG territory? Good, because that's what it is. :P

I think we need more of an excuse for her not to force him but I supposse she can just not think of it... or something.

Maybe MV always showers in secret to keep herself safe from retrocogs. :ph34r:

Or, on the less contrived side, maybe Backtrack once worked for a female Epic who promised that if he ever watched her or a yon else in the shower, she would hunt him down, and don't think she wouldn't find out , because she would know.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I think we need more of an excuse for her not to force him but I supposse she can just not think of it... or something.

But surely Shiny Sparkle wouldn't violate anyone's boundaries to such an insidious extent... oh, who am I kidding. <_<:P

Who exactly would she want to spy on, anyway? :mellow:

Maybe MV always showers in secret to keep herself safe from retrocogs. :ph34r:

Or, on the less contrived side, maybe Backtrack once worked for a female Epic who promised that if he ever watched her or a yon else in the shower, she would hunt him down, and don't think she wouldn't find out , because she would know.

She always bathes in a skin-tight leotard just for this eventuality. :P

That could work. :ph34r: Give her an actual divination ability, and it'd make sense for her to be able to know...

That could work. :ph34r: Give her an actual divination ability, and it'd make sense for her to be able to know...

If only there was a canonical precog with extremely far seeing capabilities who was female...

He lives in perpetual fear of Moral Guardian passing judgement upon him?

MG to the rescue!

But surely Shiny Sparkle wouldn't violate anyone's boundaries to such an insidious extent... oh, who am I kidding. <_<:P

Who exactly would she want to spy on, anyway? :mellow:

"It's not stalking if they don't mind, right?"

"Well..."

"So if they never catch me watching their past self, there isn't a problem."

"I don't think..."

"Naturally this means you aren't allowed to talk about it, ever."

Who wouldn't she? :ph34r: Or maybe I don't really know yet. :mellow:

Backtrack worked for Reagalia?! :mellow: (Although I'm pretty sure her precog isn't good enough to notice this)

If only there was a canonical precog with extremely far seeing capabilities who was female...

This would require a Regalia who cares about sleaziness at all, which we don't have. We have the Regalia who thinks seduction is a perfectly moral tool that a young woman should use to her advantage as much as possible. :mellow:

I was thinking more along the lines of "Lady Godiva," with the spectacular power of sensing when her nudity is being observed. And instantly smiting down anyone who sees her in such a state. :P