This would require a Regalia who cares about sleaziness at all, which we don't have. We have the Regalia who thinks seduction is a perfectly moral tool that a young woman should use to her advantage as much as possible. :mellow:

I was thinking more along the lines of "Lady Godiva," with the spectacular power of sensing when her nudity is being observed. And instantly smiting down anyone who sees her in such a state. :P

Lady Proper will safe the rating! :ph34r:

This would require a Regalia who cares about sleaziness at all, which we don't have. We have the Regalia who thinks seduction is a perfectly moral tool that a young woman should use to her advantage as much as possible. :mellow:

I was thinking more along the lines of "Lady Godiva," with the spectacular power of sensing when her nudity is being observed. And instantly smiting down anyone who sees her in such a state. :P

I was thinking more of Tenesee Sibyl :P

Positioning herself in a shower where Backtrack was planning to look back several years in advance and traumatising him for life before having a time-spanning conversation.

Positioning herself in a shower where Backtrack was planning to look back several years in advance and traumatising him for life before having a time-spanning conversation.

It's so traumatizing, it just might work. :ph34r:

"Okay, just let me look back far enough that it's not perverted, and..."

"Hello, Backtrack. I reckon you won't be doing this again."

"[ENDLESS ENDLESS SCREAMING]"

"Okay, just let me look back far enough that it's not perverted, and..."

"Hello, Backtrack. I reckon you won't be doing this again."

"[ENDLESS ENDLESS SCREAMING]"

That was the day it was discovered that an event that was sufficiently traumatic could create an entirely new Weakness.

Did she leave a message for Shiny Sparkle as well?

"Oh, and that sparkly teleporter you'll meet in a few years? Tell her I know a few Epics who could curbstomp her. Just in case she gets any funny ideas about watching nice girls in The Dalles shower. Kay? Have a nice day, Backtrack, and don't forget to duck!"

"Oh, and that sparkly teleporter you'll meet in a few years? Tell her I know a few Epics who could curbstomp her. Just in case she gets any funny ideas about watching nice girls in The Dalles shower. Kay? Have a nice day, Backtrack, and don't forget to duck!"

"Also make sure she understands it's not okay just because she's doing it somewhere else." (Now the great question no one will ask is this: Why would an powerful Epic care?)

I wasn't trying to add to guilt. Merely pointing out that the future of the RP shall be glorious and we have ensured its glory. :ph34r::P

I have to agree with this sentiment, just think about all the fun we'll have.

By the way Twi, were you serious about the Autumn nightmare sequence?

I wasn't trying to add to guilt. Merely pointing out that the future of the RP shall be glorious and we have ensured its glory. :ph34r::P

I know. :)

If it's needed/wanted, sure. If not, it was a joke. :ph34r:

I must have missed that joke. :mellow: What kind of nightmare would Autumn have? I'm sure it'd be awesome, but it might be a bit confusing unless there's a particular point of characterization you're trying to make with it.

I must have missed that joke. :mellow: What kind of nightmare would Autumn have? I'm sure it'd be awesome, but it might be a bit confusing unless there's a particular point of characterization you're trying to make with it.

A few pages back, I made an offhanded remark about Autumn having a nightmare where Shiny is an especially pushy (and sparkly) vacuum salesperson. 

A few pages back, I made an offhanded remark about Autumn having a nightmare where Shiny is an especially pushy (and sparkly) vacuum salesperson. 

:mellow:

You know what, I don't even care about what narrative importance that might have. That sounds awesome. :lol: