So, I have no time to wade through the tread, and just googled my username to find things directed at me.  If you asked a question but didn't put my name in the post, let me know.  

First of all, sorry for being so MIA guys!  It's only two weeks away from the time when the camp I'm coordinating starts, so I've been doing lots of last minute jobs.  I have a Rainmaker / Skinsaver post planned, and will try to get it up ASAP.  

I would love to add to this!  Can I have editing privileges?  I'll PM you my google account.  

That would be fine with me!  I haven't checked on the Dalles since making that post, so maybe you've already gone ahead, which is fine :)

Anyways, what did I miss?  I'll try to check in a little more regularly, but I won't be up to full speed again until August 20th.  Thanks for bearing with me!

Eh, you're still more active than Kobold. So all is fine.

What did you Comatose miss? Me rambling on about Megan for 855 (exactly) words about Megan, random talk about Eugene as a location which won't happen in a long time, a weird dream sequemce for Autumn, me and Blaze moving a Kenshin/Buttercup talk into motion some other miscalanious posts and the usual.

Edited by Edgedancer

I added several points to the Corvallis map.  Also, after consulting some real estate sites, I decided Rainmaker should have two houses, one in Corvallis proper, and another nicer one on the edge of the city.  

It was a quiet night, when Superman decided to rediscover his super diet eating powers.... or insert something relevant to the RP if you want :ph34r:

Do "super diet eating powers" mean he had the superhuman ability to stick to his diet no matter how amazing that donut looks....or the ability to eat diets? :ph34r:

Do "super diet eating powers" mean he had the superhuman ability to stick to his diet no matter how amazing that donut looks....or the ability to eat diets? :ph34r:

It refers to his ability to eat an almost limitless amount of food in a short period of time wihtout gaining weight and that even though he doesn't even need to eat and can just metabolize sunlight.

It refers to his ability to eat an almost limitless amount of food in a short period of time wihtout gaining weight and that even though he doesn't even need to eat and can just metabolize sunlight.

So it'd be called Superman Gloats Over His Diet-Eating Powers and is Attacked by Every Angry Mob Ever. <_<:P

So it'd be called Superman Gloats Over His Diet-Eating Powers and is Attacked by Every Angry Mob Ever. <_<:P

Seems we have the plot to Superman v Batman. :ph34r:

Because Superman wasn't Superman without a thousand different abilities from the b-list of superpowers.  <_<

Nowadays he only gets ridiculously strong from sunlight to the point he can lift infinity, hear sound through the vacuum of space and travel several times the speed of light without appearing out of breath at all.

Nowadays he only gets ridiculously strong from sunlight to the point he can lift infinity, hear sound through the vacuum of space and travel several times the speed of light without appearing out of breath at all.

And the ability to straight up rip peoples heads off while still being morally righteous.  :unsure:

"Is it any surprise, that a man who can eat an entire box of Krispy Kremes without gaining an ounce, would inspire so much anger?" 

"He needs to explain himself. Alien metabolism, sure, but this guy is taunting Weight Watchers. That is unacceptable." 

"He flies around jamming bacon into his face while the rest of us have to eat stupid fiber bars! He sucks!" 

Zoom in on statue. One by one, lights illuminate red graffiti: FATTY. 

I don't know about you guys, but I would watch this movie. :ph34r: 

"Is it any surprise, that a man who can eat an entire box of Krispy Kremes without gaining an ounce, would inspire so much anger?" 

"He needs to explain himself. Alien metabolism, sure, but this guy is taunting Weight Watchers. That is unacceptable." 

"He flies around jamming bacon into his face while the rest of us have to eat stupid fiber bars! He sucks!" 

Zoom in on statue. One by one, lights illuminate red graffiti: FATTY. 

I don't know about you guys, but I would watch this movie. :ph34r:

Written and directed by TwilyghtSansSparkles??

And the ability to straight up rip peoples heads off while still being morally righteous.  :unsure:

I'd personally consider it much less moral and righteous to not kill Zod once it became apparent he couldn't be stopped or persuaded to cease his declared genocidal campaign against humanity.