So I heard the Weird Al song "Amish Paradise" in a store the other day, which got me thinking about the music video….

….which got me thinking about an Epic, whose pony would bear a striking resemblance to Pinkie Pie's dad, whose powers included extreme humility and barn-raising. :mellow: 

So I heard the Weird Al song "Amish Paradise" in a store the other day, which got me thinking about the music video….

….which got me thinking about an Epic, whose pony would bear a striking resemblance to Pinkie Pie's dad, whose powers included extreme humility and barn-raising. :mellow:

...I was going to make fun of the idea of an Amish despot, but then I remembered my meeting the leader of the quasi-Amish community not far from my house and I realized the idea isn't that far-fetched. I can actually readily imagine an Epic who uses a progressively complicated ordnung to keep his vanilla minions in line. :mellow:

On the other hand, having Amish Man get into an argument with Lucentia over which of them is more humble would be pretty entertaining. :P

...I was going to make fun of the idea of an Amish despot, but then I remembered my meeting the leader of the quasi-Amish community not far from my house and I realized the idea isn't that far-fetched. I can actually readily imagine an Epic who uses a progressively complicated ordnung to keep his vanilla minions in line. :mellow:

On the other hand, having Amish Man get into an argument with Lucentia over which of them is more humble would be pretty entertaining. :P

If the Reckonersverse has taught us anything, it's that anyone can be corrupted—and anyone will. :mellow: 

Diamond generation vs. barn-raising. It's a battle for the ages! Who! Will! WIN? :P 

If the Reckonersverse has taught us anything, it's that anyone can be corrupted—and anyone will. :mellow:

Diamond generation vs. barn-raising. It's a battle for the ages! Who! Will! WIN?  :P

I'm not exaggerating when I say he's threatened to banish people from the community for forgetting to wear their straw hats when they stepped out of their homes. He actually did banish someone for using a cellphone on a "community working day." Exchange 'banish' for 'kill' and you've got a terrifying Epic already. :mellow:

I presume Lucentia's minions would play "First World Problems," but would Amish Man's minions play "Amish Paradise" or "Raise This Barn"? :huh::P

There's one big problem with this plan. Lucentia doesn't think she's humble, she thinks she's entitled to being arrogant. :mellow:

I doubt being propelled through the air by a barn that springs up randomly beneath her would change her opinion, but it would be funny for the rest of us. :ph34r::P

Can we play cartoon screaming over her, just to humiliate her a bit more? :ph34r:

The Dalles is probably the most in need of a map, with characters frequently travelling between points like Vondra's HQ, Reader and Autumns offices and Game's clinic.

Maybe... unless the Dalles is actually a part of the fea and doesn't have set locations. You just think of where you want to go, head of in a direction and viola, you're there. :ph34r:

Maybe... unless the Dalles is actually a part of the fea and doesn't have set locations. You just think of where you want to go, head of in a direction and viola, you're there. :ph34r:

Wish real life worked like that :P Only without the still having to move part, tea is always just out of reach when you're warm in a blanket. :(

Wish real life worked like that :P Only without the still having to move part, tea is always just out of reach when you're warm in a blanket. :(

Do I smell a new Epic? :ph34r:

Anyway Kobold, what do you think Lightwards is going to do with Chimera so relatively close to him?

Anyway Kobold, what do you think Lightwards is going to do with Chimera so relatively close to him?

Given that PP is the closest thing to a self insert character aside from certain aspects of Soulcaster I'm going to have to insist that he receive a manservant with tea summoning capabilities immediately! :P

He could probably offer protection from CM in exchange for a number of his creatures....though I can't imagine Chimera being thrilled with the idea of handing over some of his creations to be murdered and zombified. If I were him, I'd troll Lightwards by giving him the most useless Chimerans I had. No, that would not be smart. Yes, it would be worth it to see Lightwards' face when he got a penguin crossed with a dung beetle. :ph34r::P

He could probably offer protection from CM in exchange for a number of his creatures....though I can't imagine Chimera being thrilled with the idea of handing over some of his creations to be murdered and zombified. If I were him, I'd troll Lightwards by giving him the most useless Chimerans I had. No, that would not be smart. Yes, it would be worth it to see Lightwards' face when he got a penguin crossed with a dung beetle. :ph34r::P

A cow crossed with a bombadier beetle? So it basically just explodes every now and then?

Actually for Lightwards that would probably be one of the best creatures possible.  :unsure: 

This may require some thought.

A cow crossed with a bombadier beetle? So it basically just explodes every now and then?

Actually for Lightwards that would probably be one of the best creatures possible. :unsure:

This may require some thought.

A cow crossed with a cow. So it has two heads, eight stomachs, and ten times the motivation to stand there and eat grass. :P

Edit: "Backtrack, go milk the exploding cow."

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

A cow crossed with a cow. So it has two heads, eight stomachs, and ten times the motivation to stand there and eat grass. :P

Having finally obtained my tea half of it just came out of my nose. :P

"And then get the honey from the self-immolating bees"

An exploding cow. I think Shiny Sparkle now knows her favourite animal. :ph34r:

"Sheep goes 'Baaaa.' Dog goes 'Woof.' Cow goes 'BOOM!'"

--from Shiny Sparkle's forthcoming children's book

"Everything else should also go 'Boom!'"

Do you really want Shiny Sparkle to influence your children... or any children for that matter? :P