"Everything else should also go 'Boom!'"

Do you really want Shiny Sparkle to influence your children... or any children for that matter? :P

There's a permanent 100m restraining order prohibiting Shiny Sparkle from being closer than 50m to any children.

Or Counsellors.

Or Women.

Or Men.

Just... everyone, she's prohibited from everyone.

There's a permanent 100m restraining order prohibiting Shiny Sparkle from being closer than 50m to any children.

Or Counsellors.

Or Women.

Or Men.

Just... everyone, she's prohibited from everyone.

What about people that need some blowing up? :ph34r:

Lightwards will be very interested in Chimera. If Chimera doesn't hand over his creations willingly, though, nor shows any desire to permanently join forces...

...well, then we might have a very interesting battle on our hands. :ph34r:

Kill those two, and I doubt you'd have to kidnap anyone to cuddle with. :ph34r:

There are handsome men and gorgeous women who'd want nothing more than to snuggle with Nighthound's Bane. :ph34r:

I thought of another reason why Megan is so unbelievably lucky.

Post-redemption, she won't have very many atrocities to own up for. No, not even the most powerful Epic is 100 percent responsible for their crimes, since they still owe their lack of inhibitions to Calamity, but a more powerful Epic would have committed far more atrocities than Megan did while under that corruption, meaning post-redemption they'll need to find a way to atone for their crimes and to live with themselves. Megan did kill Sam, and she most likely killed others, but it's probably far fewer than someone like Obliteration or Steelheart. So she'll have fewer sins on her conscience, meaning her redemption is far less messy than it could have been.

Lightwards will be very interested in Chimera. If Chimera doesn't hand over his creations willingly, though, nor shows any desire to permanently join forces...

...well, then we might have a very interesting battle on our hands. :ph34r:

There are handsome men and gorgeous women who'd want nothing more than to snuggle with Nighthound's Bane. :ph34r:

Finally a time for Lightwards to shine. :ph34r:

And the idea for a new panel started. :ph34r:

I thought of another reason why Megan is so unbelievably lucky.

Post-redemption, she won't have very many atrocities to own up for. No, not even the most powerful Epic is 100 percent responsible for their crimes, since they still owe their lack of inhibitions to Calamity, but a more powerful Epic would have committed far more atrocities than Megan did while under that corruption, meaning post-redemption they'll need to find a way to atone for their crimes and to live with themselves. Megan did kill Sam, and she most likely killed others, but it's probably far fewer than someone like Obliteration or Steelheart. So she'll have fewer sins on her conscience, meaning her redemption is far less messy than it could have been.

Probably, although I'm witholding judgment on that part until we see how book three played out. Let us all hope that the Reckoners don't only care about her killing Sam and not give a wig about whatever other people she killed.

Finally a time for Lightwards to shine. :ph34r:

Probably, although I'm witholding judgment on that part until we see how book three played out. Let us all hope that the Reckoners don't only care about her killing Sam and not give a wig about whatever other people she killed.

Definitely an interesting battle. :ph34r:

I'm sure they will care about the others, and I'm sure there were others. I'm just saying that, as a less powerful Epic who usually doesn't feel murderous, she's going to have less baggage to deal with than she would have if she had been more powerful.

And the idea for a new panel started. :ph34r:

d455de9a718915ce8c3b616ae4b1e41b.png

Dinosaurs versus mutants, in a high-stakes siege around a decaying post-apocalyptic zoo? Yes please. :ph34r:

Although, to be entirely fair, in a clash of armies the Necromancer got the advantage. :ph34r:

"Dude, are you crying?"

"Sure am, Toby."

"Ricardo."

"Whatever. Nighthound is dead!"

"Uhhhh...okay....who was he...?"

"I dunno."

"You don't?"

*sniff* "Nope."

"So what's with the happy tears?"

"I DON'T KNOW BUT I CAN'T STOP!"

And now poor Satan has to deal with him. -_-

I'm also pretty sure I've found a fitting theme song for Shiny Sparkle but can't decide if it's okay to post here. -_-

Sympathy for the devil. I has it. :mellow:

If it's perfect in every way, it might not be appropriate. :mellow:

Family reunions are always the worst part. -_-

Well, a couple of NSP songs could fit but right now Road Trip seems like a pretty decent hit. Continue on your own risk.