We actually have more pages than Sanderson Memes, which has been around way longer. Congratulations, Reckoners RPG. :P

In total I'm pretty sure we have more pages than some entire subforums :P

Hmm... will do. :ph34r:

You hear that everyone? If you still have something to do in Portland do it now or do it in a flashback.

In total I'm pretty sure we have more pages than some entire subforums :P

We are around 1500 pages, aren't we?

I just need to get Remington and Funtimes back to the cottage, and then I can wrap up that particular storyline for the day.

"Get in the car, loser. We're going shopping." :lol:

Alright then... Calamity we might actually reach the next day this week. :lol:

"Because that's where the AC is." :ph34r:

Alright then... Calamity we might actually reach the next day this week. :lol:

"Because that's where the AC is." :ph34r:

Provided we don't have a house showing scheduled for when I get off work <_< I should actually be able to get that written as soon as I get home.

Ah, so you heard the tale of Bruno and Mollie's Excellent Mall Adventure. :ph34r: I wish you guys could've been there. Bruno was just so amazed at the sheer number of people that he sat and let everyone adore him (he usually barks at any stranger who gets too close) and I think Mollie wore herself out from wagging her tail and dancing every time someone wanted to pet her. :lol:

Provided we don't have a house showing scheduled for when I get off work <_< I should actually be able to get that written as soon as I get home.

Ah, so you heard the tale of Bruno and Mollie's Excellent Mall Adventure. :ph34r: I wish you guys could've been there. Bruno was just so amazed at the sheer number of people that he sat and let everyone adore him (he usually barks at any stranger who gets too close) and I think Mollie wore herself out from wagging her tail and dancing every time someone wanted to pet her. :lol:

Progress! Progress!

A wonderful tale of true live.

Ugh. Going through my notes from my lectures today makes my brain hurt. Why can't there be a course in designing superpowers? I'd get a phd in no time.

Tell me if a course like that ever gets started.

Progress! Progress!

A wonderful tale of true live.

Tell me if a course like that ever gets started.

I imagine if such a course ever does start you'll be hired to audit it and critique everyone's papers :P

I wonder how that would go. :mellow:

174a1aadc0de0a1696eb1edbc501018c.png

Not sure whether to upvote because of enjoyment or downvote because Nighthound.  <_< 

Ah well, when in doubt upvote and mentally plan a way to murder Nighthound.

Not sure whether to upvote because of enjoyment or downvote because Nighthound. <_<

Just imagine Nighthound dying of horror when Funtimes suggests his sister gain the power to turn herself into a guinea pig. Not a swarm of guinea pigs, either. :P

Not sure whether to upvote because of enjoyment or downvote because Nighthound.  <_< 

He did end up in the same class as Obliteration. :ph34r:

Just imagine Nighthound dying of horror when Funtimes suggests his sister gain the power to turn herself into a guinea pig. Not a swarm of guinea pigs, either. :P

Actually, I think Nighthound would like to see that.

He did end up in the same class as Obliteration. :ph34r:

Actually, I think Nighthound would like to see that.

Looking at that class, I'll bet class discussions were interesting. To say the least. :mellow:

How about the power to interrupt receptionists at peak hours? <_< Or the power to turn herself into a piece of corn?

Looking at that class, I'll bet class discussions were interesting. To say the least. :mellow:

How about the power to interrupt receptionists at peak hours? <_< Or the power to turn herself into a piece of corn?

At the very least. Who knows, maybe there'll be sequels. :ph34r:

She already got the first one. :mellow:

At the very least. Who knows, maybe there'll be sequels. :ph34r:

She already got the first one. :mellow:

That would be cool. :ph34r:

Yes indeed. <_<

Wait a minute. I've met pre-Calamity Lucentia before, at my job. She sucked. Do you think she's already using her super-interruption power to punish me, the receptionist who didn't instantly know who she was and serve her? :mellow:

That would be cool. :ph34r:

Yes indeed. <_<

Wait a minute. I've met pre-Calamity Lucentia before, at my job. She sucked. Do you think she's already using her super-interruption power to punish me, the receptionist who didn't instantly know who she was and serve her? :mellow:

I'm not sure, she wasn't born with her anti-receptonist powers afterall. Unless Epics are already under us. :blink: 

Official Sanderfan - First RAFO on the AMA. :P

Anyone want to get a direction on where we want Corvallis to go? We seem to have forgotten Converter.

Edit: Gonna get some reckoners questions in, I promise.

Edited by 18th Shard

26d094b87a7d160a05993653bf8be00b.png

To be entirely fair, the criteria was less "my characters" and more "which Epics that would be fun for this do I already have in my library so I don't have to import their pony first" :P I do have Obliteration and Funtimes in there afterall.

Blaze, I'm not sure how detailed you want to make the questions but should we first do the interview in a pm and then post the converstaion?