"The Mandarin Phetracha, previously one of Narai's trusted military advisors, took advantage of the elderly Narai's illness, and killed Narai's Christian heirs."

I dunno. This is some Epic-level slontzeness right here. :P

True, but there's no record of those heirs being raised as zombies….or is there? :ph34r: 

True, but there's no record of those heirs being raised as zombies….or is there? :ph34r:

There may or may not be Chi and Altermind, maybe Flashpoint, dream sequences in the next few days, I'm waiting on three collabs, so I have nothing else to RP. :ph34r:

Looking forward to them. :)

...I'm not in any of those collabs, right? Because if I am I completely forgot about it. :mellow:

@18th Shard: sorry that I didn't attack Phoenix, I wasn't sure where he was :P I can attack him in a bit though, when Icon gets back from the fields.

In a similair vein I can't quite agree

(although I'll spare us my arguments) with either Portland or Corvallis having 5 times plus the amount of Epics than Astoria. :ph34r:

I see what you mean, but Astoria is a pretty small town, 10'000 people pre-Calamity. It has 1/60th Portlands population and 1/5th of Corvallis'.

Sure Oregon has been cursed with lots more Epics than normal, but that can only take us so far.

Official Sanderfan - First RAFO on the AMA. :P

Anyone want to get a direction on where we want Corvallis to go? We seem to have forgotten Converter.

Edit: Gonna get some reckoners questions in, I promise.

yeah like Blaze said, Silver has been absent for a while.

Edited by Blackhoof

Looking forward to them. :)

...I'm not in any of those collabs, right? Because if I am I completely forgot about it. :mellow:

Thanks!

Nope, one's Emma/Frostfire, one's in Astoria with the Destructors, and the last is a Salem one with Mek.

Out of the forested mountain of Scout Camp came a figure. In one hand he held a burning pile of tinder and in the other a bunch of obscure knots. He finally got to a computer and typed, "I'M BACK!!!!!!" :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sorry about disappearing on you guys, but camp came up on me really fast, and well, they don't have internet out in the woods.  :P

SO what did I miss. 

Out of the forested mountain of Scout Camp came a figure. In one hand he held a burning pile of tinder and in the other a bunch of obscure knots. He finally got to a computer and typed, "I'M BACK!!!!!!" :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sorry about disappearing on you guys, but camp came up on me really fast, and well, they don't have internet out in the woods.  :P

SO what did I miss. 

Welcome back! :D Corvallis has entered Day Two; other than that, not a ton. We're working on moving Portland into the next day. 

Also, since someone mentioned the lack of pugs in this thread….

81489afe362f4c733dcaa61fc6c27efe.jpg

We had a showing of our house, so we took Bruno and Mollie to church with us. I stayed with them in the auxiliary building during the service. This is them after realizing they wouldn't be able to join the kids' Sunday school class after all, and they decided to take a nap.

Welcome back! :D Corvallis has entered Day Two; other than that, not a ton. We're working on moving Portland into the next day. 

Also, since someone mentioned the lack of pugs in this thread….

81489afe362f4c733dcaa61fc6c27efe.jpg

We had a showing of our house, so we took Bruno and Mollie to church with us. I stayed with them in the auxiliary building during the service. This is them after realizing they wouldn't be able to join the kids' Sunday school class after all, and they decided to take a nap.

Only day 2? We were on question 11 when I left. Three whole question threads! I shudder to think of the mountain of pony pictures that entitles. *shudders* 

PS: the pugs are Cute by the way 

Edited by TheSilverDragon

Hahaha yeah, things move slowly around here :P

Converter is still safely frozen, awaiting rescue. We decided that Iconoclast couldn't do it himself, so it will have to be Phoenix, Insight or both who does it.

A post detailing her thoughts about these events would be appreciated ;) if you are willing :)

I might get an Atrophy post up soon, actually. See what he thinks about all of this :P

Edit: Random Illuminati hey Random, you still around? Haven't heard from you much? Has anyone heard from Random lately?

Edited by Blackhoof

Hahaha yeah, things move slowly around here :P

Converter is still safely frozen, awaiting rescue. We decided that Iconoclast couldn't do it himself, so it will have to be Phoenix, Insight or both who does it.

A post detailing her thoughts about these events would be appreciated ;) if you are willing :)

No probable. I'll get working on it as soon as possible. 

True. Do we know where we are going?

Also, just asked the following. I call the answer to number one!

I have some plans for the future, yes.  We've talked about Converter potentially holing up in the power plant with her allies once she escapes, and about Insight potentially being the one to free her.  Silver, let me know when you feel ready to join back in, and when you want Converter to be rescued.

As for where we are going in the long run, like I said I have plans.  Ultimately we will be heading towards the complete destruction of Corvallis, but there will be some twists along the way.  For now, Rainmaker is going to continue to try to control the city, and I'm assuming her enemies (including Iconoclast, Converter, Phoenix, Gunsmoke, and Insight) are going to continue working against her.  Insight has further plans for Corvallis, Euphoria is basically just trying to survive, Skinsaver is doing the doctor thing while balancing his new position, and Princess GOOD is... well she's just being Princess GOOD I guess.  I won't speak for the other characters, but people all seem to have their own plots and directions in mind.  18th Shard, do you feel like there is some sort of lack of direction or something, or did you have other concerns?  

SO what did I miss. 

Hey Silver!  Welcome back!  Don't worry, you didn't miss too much.  Since you had an extended absence, we decided it would be best to proceed with the plan to trap Converter so that we could move the plot forward, and then let her be released when you got back.  Basically, Rainmaker and a team of epics managed to chain her heat resistant restraints, box her in with metal sheets (which she is unable to reach because of her chains), and then Rainmaker covered the whole thing with a bunch of ice, melted a small hole to observe Converter through, and then put winds pushing outwards all around to keep people away.  Luckily, Insight can walk through all of those things, so freeing Converter won't be too difficult to him.  

That wrapped up the Converter bit.  The rest of the night followed Rainmaker as she investigated Euphoria's disappearance with Hypno and Buttercup's help, and then I shared more of Euphoria's flashbacks.  Day 2 so far has introduced most of the characters we haven't gotten to so far, and Iconoclast has renewed his attacks.  

You should also check out the Oregon Map in the Easter Eggs section.  It's super cool.

So, I've decided to prioritize writing and reading posts over keeping up with these threads (I do try to skim though).  Please forgive me if I miss things, and feel free to PM me or repeat questions if I miss them.  

Game-tomorrow, I'd say. Early next morning Lightwards can interrogate someone on all the closest Epics in town, and upon hearing about Chimera will decide to make a "brief detour" to take the zoo.

Is Chimera typically an early-riser?

Well there's an astral projector trying to curry favour from Lightwards to resurrect her currently dead boyfriend/dinosaur who would also be of almost no use in the actual fight and so would keep it balanced.

Well there's an astral projector trying to curry favour from Lightwards to resurrect her currently dead boyfriend/dinosaur who would also be of almost no use in the actual fight and so would keep it balanced.

I'm fine with the hag. (That was a weird autocorrect, but it's hilarious, so I'm leaving it. :P) She'll add some brevity to the fight. ;)

I'm fine with the hag. (That was a weird autocorrect, but it's hilarious, so I'm leaving it. :P) She'll add some brevity to the fight. ;)

Fun fact: I tried to figure out what "hag" could possibly be autocorrected from, and—no joke—one of the things my brain decided on was "hashtag." 

So now I'm wondering what hashtag the Lightwards vs. Chimera fight would be. And who—after Neverthere—would tweet it the most. :mellow: 

Unless she decides to bring the 'nice' young man she was flirting with last night. By which of course I mean homicidal battle axe carrying teleporter.

Again? :P Come on, he's already been beat by Chi once. :P Let's get someone new. ;)

Fun fact: I tried to figure out what "hag" could possibly be autocorrected from, and—no joke—one of the things my brain decided on was "hashtag." 

So now I'm wondering what hashtag the Lightwards vs. Chimera fight would be. And who—after Neverthere—would tweet it the most. :mellow:

I meant to say that I'd be fine with that, and I have no idea why It came out the way it did. :P #Halfdeadcritters?

#Zombiepugs

Lucentia obviously, so as to maximize the audience for her whining. 

Now you know how I feel every Sunday when I come home from church. :P

It happens to all of us from time to time. :P

Probably Aldo and Cricket. Funtimes and the Jagers would most likely be assigned to another part of the city on a mission, as he'd want to ensure the Battle of the Zoo is his victory and not theirs. Being trapped in tar and diamond all day has given him a bit of a self-worth issue. :P

Other people's Empire characters would for the most part be welcome to participate in the battle.

He might actually get a small non-condescending eyebrow raise from Lucentia, not approval mind you. :P

All right, Remington and Funtimes are all set to head back to the cottage. 

I wanted to make some kind of "this bugged" me pun but I can't find any flaws. :P

#zombiezoo

Again? :P Come on, he's already been beat by Chi once. :P Let's get someone new. ;)

To be fait to Timeport, that was before he figured out that he can kill people by teleporting into them. so by now he's several times more dangerous.

And as for my classes here's a brainstorming session with Obliteration. :mellow:

bfbc782a11c2f65c9e2827585bcd92a9.png

Blaze, remember that Buttercup is supposed to receive a raport (around 2pm) about events at the checkpoint.

I won't  ;)

And as for my classes here's a brainstorming session with Obliteration. :mellow:

bfbc782a11c2f65c9e2827585bcd92a9.png

I like how reassured you look in that last panel. "Oh thank goodness, I get to die last."

So, now both my characters are in the same timezone, which is ahead of everyone else by a couple of hours I guess... I hope you'll all catch up soon, or you won't be able to enjoy Summer's visit to Drainer's office  :unsure: