So, now both my characters are in the same timezone, which is ahead of everyone else by a couple of hours I guess... I hope you'll all catch up soon, or you won't be able to enjoy Summer's visit to Drainer's office  :unsure:

:blink:

Darn it, I'm gonna have to ponify her to lighten the mood. Can I get a physical description of her?

"I hate you!" Drainer cried.

"Oh, not nearly as much as I hate you!" Nighthound returned.

They fought to the death, and that is how Drainer and Nighthound both died. The end.

"Wow!" Summer exclaimed. "Did you see that?"

"What?" Drainer demanded. "What did you see that's so important you had to interrupt Cleaning Day?"

"Apologies, sir," Summer whimpered. "It's just, I saw a beautiful topless mermaid swimming in that vat of acid over there."

"A topless mermaid? Not working for me?" Drainer roared incredulously. "Hold my clothes, Summer. I'm going in."

And then Drainer died.

"Wow!" Summer exclaimed. "Did you see that?"

"What?" Drainer demanded. "What did you see that's so important you had to interrupt Cleaning Day?"

"Apologies, sir," Summer whimpered. "It's just, I saw a beautiful topless mermaid swimming in that vat of acid over there."

"A topless mermaid? Not working for me?" Drainer roared incredulously. "Hold my clothes, Summer. I'm going in."

And then Drainer died.

The best part is that if they teamed up, Funtimes and Altermind could actually make this happen.

:blink:

Darn it, I'm gonna have to ponify her to lighten the mood. Can I get a physical description of her?

Well, I suck in describing people, but I'll try.

Summer:

Eyes: dark blue

Hair: black, wavy hair, reaching her shoulders. She has diagonal bangs and usually wears her hair in a ponytail

Skin: pale

Figure: like a top model, but rather short, about 165cm (that's 5,4 feet for you Americans :P)

Clothing of choice: jeans or tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie or shorts and a t-shirt if it's hot. After all, with her job, she doesn't really crave the sexy look in her free time.

And here is Argon while I'm at it

Eyes: steel grey

Hair: Blond, not too short, not too long, usually ruffled 

Body build: athletic, he knows that with his weakness he can't rely on his powers too much, so he works out. He has 185cm (~6 feet)

Clothing of choice: Jeans and leather jacket. If situations requires it, he's not afraid to wear something ugly but practical.

Edited by Mestiv

The best part is that if they teamed up, Funtimes and Altermind could actually make this happen.

Or Funtimes and Neverthere, whose only vague hope of redemption is prolonged contact with Funtimes.  :unsure:

Altermind will have to cover up this sign. :ph34r:

fc,550x550,black.jpg

Well, I suck in describing people, but I'll try.

Summer:

Eyes: dark blue

Hair: black, wavy hair, reaching her shoulders. She has diagonal bangs and usually wears her hair in a ponytail

Skin: pale

Figure: like a top model, but rather short, about 165cm (that's 5,4 feet for you Americans :P)

Clothing of choice: jeans or tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie or shorts and a t-shirt if it's hot. After all, with her job, she doesn't really crave the sexy look in her free time.

And here is Argon while I'm at it

Eyes: steel grey

Hair: Blond, not too short, not too long, usually ruffled 

Body build: athletic, he knows that with his weakness he can't rely on his powers too much, so he works out. He has 185cm (~6 feet)

Clothing of choice: Jeans and leather jacket. If situations requires it, he's not afraid to wear something ugly but practical.

Awesome. What about Drainer?

I like how reassured you look in that last panel. "Oh thank goodness, I get to die last."

What didn't you know about Obliteration's sidekick and glasses brother? :ph34r:

"I hate you!" Drainer cried.

"Oh, not nearly as much as I hate you!" Nighthound returned.

They fought to the death, and that is how Drainer and Nighthound both died. The end.

Funnily enough Nighthound would dislike Drainer, both because he lacks certain... "asthetics" and because there is absolutely nothing from stopping all of his servants to gang up on Drainer and stab him to death and we have already seen that the vanillas are now irrational enough to cause street riots, so that's not above them.

Funnily enough Nighthound would dislike Drainer, both because he lacks certain... "asthetics" and because there is absolutely nothing from stopping all of his servants to gang up on Drainer and stab him to death and we have already seen that the vanillas are now irrational enough to cause street riots, so that's not above them.

Next time in Corvallis...

*fingers crossed*

Next time in Corvallis...

*fingers crossed*

I'm crossing my fingers for Summer to enter his office only to find a full set of clothes and a Bible, with Drainer apologetically explaining that he's had a change in faith and he's no longer going to be a Creepy McCreeperton. Also, he'll give her cake.

If you're going to dream, dream big. :P

Or....

"And behold, the angel of The Lord looked upon Drainer. He said nothing, for all his mind could conjure was a prolonged 'Eeewwwwwww.' And then Drainer exploded."

Awesome. What about Drainer?

Eyes: green, wears glasses

Hair: dark brown, more less to his neck, not reaching shoulders

Body build: skinny but not anorectic, 180cm

Clothing: Everything with an expensive label. Not sure what he can get in Corvallis that looks expensive, but probably some kind of suit, to make him feel more important.

I'm crossing my fingers for Summer to enter his office only to find a full set of clothes and a Bible, with Drainer apologetically explaining that he's had a change in faith and he's no longer going to be a Creepy McCreeperton. Also, he'll give her cake.

Along with a weapons cache, a pug, directions to Angel and a list of the weaknesses of Epics in Portland on the ATTD list?

Eyes: green, wears glasses

Hair: dark brown, more less to his neck, not reaching shoulders

Body build: skinny but not anorectic, 180cm

Clothing: Everything with an expensive label. Not sure what he can get in Corvallis that looks expensive, but probably some kind of suit, to make him feel more important.

I was imagining him as overweight, but otherwise that meshes well with my mental picture. :ph34r:

Here's a quick Summer pony I whipped up real quick:

3270cf8773bdfef80c4a80bcd05e1d8f.png

The bright yellow highlights I added on a whim, to further give her a bright and cheery appearance worthy of the name "Summer." :ph34r:

Nah, that's not what's going to happen, but don't worry, there is light at the end of that tunnel for Summer :)

I was imagining him as overweight, but otherwise that meshes well with my mental picture. :ph34r:

The bright yellow highlights I added on a whim, to further give her a bright and cheery appearance worthy of the name "Summer." :ph34r:

Is she smiling because she's watching Drainer explode? :ph34r:

Nah, that's not what's going to happen, but don't worry, there is light at the end of that tunnel for Summer :)

Is the light the exploding figure of Drainer as a train goes through the tunnel and smashes into him?

I like it, let's say that before Calamity she liked to die her hair and add stripes of color sometimes and all is good ;)

Ohhh I forgot about the ages of my characters!

Summer: 22 (well, now biologically it's 23)

Argon and Drainer: 27 

I'll add Drainer and Summer to the Epics List topic tomorrow probably.

Edited by Mestiv

Nice one. Talking about ponies. Could you add this code for accessory for mine in you vault? 066CC661485C7A066CC66066CC66066CC6604E8FBAFFFF8C066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

Next comic will be something about Shiny Sparkles attempted escapades by the way. :ph34r:

I'll add Drainer and Summer to the Epics List topic tomorrow probably.

Does this mean Summer is about to have a Rending where she brings the glorious phrase "And then Drainer" died to Corvallis? :ph34r:

Here's a Drainer pony, by the way. I'm not sure how well it meshes with yours and everyone else's image of him, but I tried to give him an air of organized sleaziness.

b894dfb17d4f2a665e4965bd826ce2ca.png

Nice one. Talking about ponies. Could you add this code for accessory for mine in you vault? 066CC661485C7A066CC66066CC66066CC6604E8FBAFFFF8C066CC66066CC66066CC66066CC66

Will do. That's your OC's accessory code, correct?

Does this mean Summer is about to have a Rending where she brings the glorious phrase "And then Drainer" died to Corvallis? :ph34r:

Here's a Drainer pony, by the way. I'm not sure how well it meshes with yours and everyone else's image of him, but I tried to give him an air of organized sleaziness.

b894dfb17d4f2a665e4965bd826ce2ca.png

Will do. That's your OC's accessory code, correct?

I want to punch that pony, so you did something right. :P

Yup.

Edge, I've got a Backtrack/Arsenal post nearly written. Backtrack and MV are just about ready to head back to Portland. Do you still want to do a quick scene where Backtrack rushes into the clinic to see what Game wanted to ask of him?

Edge, I've got a Backtrack/Arsenal post nearly written. Backtrack and MV are just about ready to head back to Portland. Do you still want to do a quick scene where Backtrack rushes into the clinic to see what Game wanted to ask of him?

Huh, they aren't staying for the night? Anyway, I supposse it mostly comes down if you want Backtrack to be a nice guy or not and maybe the day lenght a bit.